• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Street Fighter 4 |OT2| BACK OF THE BUS, SAGAT!

Status
Not open for further replies.

hitsugi

BlewHedgehog said:
First Neogaf post here. I'm a Vega/Abel/Ibuki player who is somewhere in between a scrub and someone who's got the fundamentals figured out. It's that awkward area where I don't wake up reversal every time, but I manage to over think and lose to wake up reversal every time. Would appreciate some matches with some of the fine PSN crew out there if you'll have me.

Do you accept me, fighting-gaf?

PSN: BlewHedgehog if you'd like to add me. Thanks!

Hey there, I'm located in so cal and my PSN is MashingKeys. I play seth, akuma, ryu, cammy, guy, etc. and could always go for a few games :p hit me up or I'll see you in the PSN GAF chat

Degen

BlewHedgehog said:
First Neogaf post here. I'm a Vega/Abel/Ibuki player who is somewhere in between a scrub and someone who's got the fundamentals figured out. It's that awkward area where I don't wake up reversal every time, but I manage to over think and lose to wake up reversal every time. Would appreciate some matches with some of the fine PSN crew out there if you'll have me.

Do you accept me, fighting-gaf?

PSN: BlewHedgehog if you'd like to add me. Thanks!
I'll be on in an hour or so if you're still alive after fighting PSN GAF online.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Satyamdas said:
Hey Kadey, how bout them Giants? :D

It's not over till it's over.

P.S Phillies suck, losing to a scrubby ass Giants team

Well at least the Yankees are sucking right now too. If they both don't make it. Fine by me. I made a bet with a certain Yankees fan. :D

Lost Fragment

Obsessed with 4chan
Axis said:
chun li srk board is actually pretty good...if they'd condense everything into one thread :(

otherwise, what do you need help with? i might not be able to play very well but i know all of her matchups and combos and all that jazz

Nothing in particular. Just wanting to learn how to play her and I didn't want to have to sift through different threads on srk to learn about basic tricks and stuff that I might not have figured out on my own.

Fraeon said:
OneHandedTerror has a Youtube channel with match videos and a running commentary on how matchups work.

Also, I tried. :(

Noted. Thx.

Damn. I'm so tired from SB:5. Markman thank you for the interview. We will have it up in next day or two. Also, SB:5 = Godlike. If you guys were not there for the stream, you missed a lot of it.

Is it just me or does rank matches' player base consist of guile, chun-li, bison and aren't particularly good ones, either? I say this because Makoto has a terrible time with these match-ups as it is and with the associated, turtle/ free to every character expect Makoto, style..
Sometimes, I wish I could switch to my Bison mid-match and headstomp to victory >:\ I need some level headed players to spar with so I'll be on my A game with Makoto for Final Round.

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
CaptainMintMan said:
Is it just me or does rank matches' player base consist of guile, chun-li, bison and aren't particularly good ones, either? I say this because Makoto has a terrible time with these match-ups as it is and with the associated, turtle/ free to every character expect Makoto, style..
Sometimes, I wish I could switch to my Bison mid-match and headstomp to victory >:\ I need some level headed players to spar with so I'll be on my A game with Makoto for Final Round.

Stop playing Ranked and go play Endless. Seriously.

entrement said:
Yankees have been kinda free.
I know I see no effort coming from them. even against the twins the play seemed sloppy and uninspired. its like...come on guys. shit was never free you just made it look that way now you guys look like you want to go home.

Axis

Lost Fragment said:
Nothing in particular. Just wanting to learn how to play her and I didn't want to have to sift through different threads on srk to learn about basic tricks and stuff that I might not have figured out on my own.

s.mp and s.fp are your best friends lol...stand close hk counter hit setups also work very well(sc.hk->hazanshu)

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
Kadey said:
If Phillies lose tonight, I'm going to pose semi naked in hooker boots.
MarkMan said:
Welp, I have a date with Kadey.

Markman AND Kadey to pose semi-naked in hooker outfits tonight, confirmed. :(

Edit: Kadey, let's play on Friday. I'll be up at 1AM if you're going to post randomly to get my attention to play a round. :p

hitsugi said:
endless is dead on psn.

Yeah, no one's been in the chatroom at 7PM EST these past few weeks I've tried. Must be busy with college courses and shit. :/

Edgeward

TheSeks said:
Yeah, no one's been in the chatroom at 7PM EST these past few weeks I've tried. Must be busy with college courses and shit. :/

As said before in this thread, PSN is usually alive on late nights PST time sometime after 9. I know it's inconvenient for EuroGaf and east coast, but those are the hours I and others can pretty much only make now that summer is over. And it's the only hours I ever can make with work, but I and Behest do make the effort to play every night and troll around in the chat.

Oh and please don't just come in the chat and say nothing if you want in. That's just a general comment, not directed at anyone is particular.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom