• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Street Fighter 4 |OT2| BACK OF THE BUS, SAGAT!

Status
Not open for further replies.

USD

Destroyed.

The next match starts in 2 hours, Daigo VS Uryo.
DryEyeRelief said:
Anyone want to make any bets on scores for internet bragging rights?

I say 10-4 Sako.
Good call. :lol

Sako's pressure is ridiculous. Momochi was constantly in the corner, repeatedly being stunned. No chance at all.

gibration

DryEyeRelief said:
Anyone want to make any bets on scores for internet bragging rights?

I say 10-4 Sako.
good call. the internet bragging rights are yours.
Indifferent2.gif

USD

These are the matches for the NEXT (and final) week:

Saturday 10/30
6:30 AM EDT - Umehara VS YHC Mochi
8:30 AM EDT - Sako VS Uryo

Sunday 10/31
9:00 AM EDT - Umehara VS Mago

USD

OH. MY. GOD. FUCKING URYO.
DryEyeRelief said:
The amount of people watching this matches seasons beatings finals.
Just about every match ends up with 12K+. Daigo VS Sako and Sako VS Mago were over 14K.

KajunW

Well, AE can't be *that* much of a difference, can it?

Regardless of the reason, whether it's the competition or just a lesser period, his confidence level is not too high now.

Joekage

URYOOOOO WITH THE CLUTCH COMEBACK.

Great matches by both players. Man, watching them is incredible when they're really going at it.

KajunW

Daigo totally gave that round away...beast has been tamed, and is completely subdued.

Mago will beat him handily next week, and take it all.

USD

Tomorrow's matches:

Sunday
6:30 AM EDT - YHC Mochi VS Momochi
9:30 AM EDT - Mago VS Momochi

CURRENT RANKS:

Code:
Mago:	3-0
Sako:	3-1
Uryo:	2-2
Daigo: 	1-2
Momochi:1-2
Mochi:	0-3

Satyamdas

Banned
Fucking intense matches man. I hate Wiper with a burning passion but I think this set of matches might be the best so far in this GodsGarden. Just incredible stuff. Daigo's defense is usually nigh impenetrable so it was weird to see him fall for the fake crossup so many times. Just goes to show how hard it is to defend Wiper's burning kick shenanigans. Both of them played insanely well but Uryo just had the extra bit of clutch juice in the end. Can't wait for Mago/Daigo.

Man, I hope Mago DOES take it. That mother fucker works so fucking hard at this game, it's not even funny. He always seems to get blown up during majors, though.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Daigo needs to see a psychiatrist. You see hints of his dominate self but then he goes and does something stupid like an unsafe dragon punch. Outcome wasn't too surprising. Uryo used to beat him all the time in vanilla and he's the best Viper in the world no doubt. I've watched many Viper matches and in this set alone, he's shown a few more ways to land her Ultra. Some really nice stuff. Daigo ate plenty of them. :lol

P.S Texas>NYC Where are you Kumie-san?!!!!!!

USD

Uryo showed why Viper's Ultra 1 is probably the best in the game. Great damage and a thousand different setups.

KajunW

USD said:
Tomorrow's matches:

Sunday
6:30 AM EDT - YHC Mochi VS Momochi
9:30 AM EDT - Mago VS Momochi

CURRENT RANKS:

Code:
Mago:	3-0
Sako:	3-1
Uryo:	2-2
Daigo: 	1-2
Momochi:1-2
Mochi:	0-3

If the remaining matches went like this:

Momochi def. Mochi
Momochi def. Mago

(Next week)

Uryo def. Sako
Daigo def. Mago
Daigo def. Mochi

Then, the end result would be:

Daigo 3-2
Mago 3-2
Momochi 3-2
Sako 3-2
Uryo 3-2
Mochi 0-5

Obviously, this is very unlikely to happen, but it would be so awesome. It would mean a new Round Robin sans Mochi.

Axis

ah the godsgarden matches this morning were really fucking good...i always enjoy watching sako play...the styling at the end with c.lp->stand close FP->CS was fucking ridiculous

that said, uryo vs daigo were the most tense/close matches i've seen from any GG stream...so, so good

joe, i want my matches motherfucker!!

Damn work making me miss this, watching stuff after everyone = :(

Kadey said:
Outcome wasn't too surprising. Uryo used to beat him all the time in vanilla and he's the best Viper in the world no doubt.

But hey, gotta build those artificial pedestals first, otherwise how does one knock anyone off them? :lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom