• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Street Fighter 4 |OT2| BACK OF THE BUS, SAGAT!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Papercuts

fired zero bullets in the orphanage.
Just ate an Akuma U2 because of another crouch throw whiff right in front of me.

DAMN YOU HAKAAAAAAN :lol

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
Imm0rt4l said:
who did he lose to that made him bring out saltbel? I wish I could have joined but kept getting errors.
he saltbeled me once, then later once to saini then i think saltbel actually lost to city's friend when we were doing commentary.

i just wish i had a third round in me in sak vs dudley. it always goes 1-1 then floyd nearperfects me in the third because i get antsy. :(

Imm0rt4l

gibration said:
I never get to play more than one game with you without it kicking one of us out. :(
I know :(......it must be my router. I guess I need to forward some ports? I'm lazy though.

Pandaman said:
he saltbeled me once, then later once to saini then i think saltbel actually lost to city's friend when we were doing commentary.

i just wish i had a third round in me in sak vs dudley. it always goes 1-1 then floyd nearperfects me in the third because i get antsy. :(
oh I thought he lost a tourney and started beasting everyone or something.

LakeEarth

Papercuts said:
Just ate an Akuma U2 because of another crouch throw whiff right in front of me.

DAMN YOU HAKAAAAAAN :lol
You mean that move actually works? I was in endless playing someone crappy, so in every round I would try to land that ultra, and it would miss every damn time.

Papercuts

fired zero bullets in the orphanage.
LakeEarth said:
You mean that move actually works? I was in endless playing someone crappy, so in every round I would try to land that ultra, and it would miss every damn time.

Akuma's U2? I have no idea why he picked it, but it worked because of this + mashing the ultra out.

Brobzoid

how do I slip unnoticed out of a gloryhole booth?
TimeKillr said:
That is very, VERY strange...

Maybe it was a bug or something - if this is exploitable it means Ryu can do full damage ultra after an EX tatsu? crazy.
Art called it a bug on the Team Spooky stream I believe. Probably only happens once a blue moon, so it might not be strategy material.

Axis

Kadey said:
Would GAF be interested in some kind of bi-weekly tournament thing with points and such, top three at the end of the year gets something?

yes, ranbat style....definitely interested

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
Imm0rt4l said:
oh I thought he lost a tourney and started beasting everyone or something.
well, i was there so he couldnt beast on everyone if he wanted to. >_>

i still say sak hardcounters floyds saltbel. :p

Kadey said:
It's alright. I'm not taking any names until I get everything finalized and all prizes are with me.

Would GAF be interested in some kind of bi-weekly tournament thing with points and such, top three at the end of the year gets something?
Yes.

Pandaman said:

You gonna be on tonight? Wanna run some FT5's? One set with dat oil. The other against dat Sak?

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
the_log_ride said:
You gonna be on tonight? Wanna run some FT5's? One set with dat oil. The other against dat Sak?
yes, it rained all last night so hopefully this summer nonsense is over!

and sure, looking forward to em.

SnowWolf said:
Can anybody explain what happened here? How was Daigo able to get the reset after the EX tatsu? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RT6TKqLF2k0#t=9m36s
Just went into training mode with this. If you do solar-plexus > cr.jab > cr.strong xx EX tatsu, only one hit of the tatsu will land. You will then appear behind Ryu able to block. But if you aren't blocking, you'll get hit the the rest of the tatsu and stay in front of Ryu.

Relix

he's Virgin Tight™
I am in. Could help you organize a bit if you'd like Kadey. Damn I am not playing much these days. Life. =(

XenoRaven

Relix said:
I am in. Could help you organize a bit if you'd like Kadey. Damn I am not playing much these days. Life. =(
I figured you've been playing. It just hasn't reached the rest of us yet because of the lag.

Ho ho hooo!

dragonballjoseph said:
Just went into training mode with this. If you do solar-plexus > cr.jab > cr.strong xx EX tatsu, only one hit of the tatsu will land. You will then appear behind Ryu able to block. But if you aren't blocking, you'll get hit the the rest of the tatsu and stay in front of Ryu.

Ahh so it's part of using that thing where you're able to walk out of Ryu's EX Tatsu sometimes?

Rentahamster

Rodent Whores
Kadey said:
It's alright. I'm not taking any names until I get everything finalized and all prizes are with me.

Sure, that sounds like fun.

XenoRaven said:
@Kadey: black_vegeta sent me this message over Live to give to you. "If you could tell Kadey that I'm in for GAF ranbat please. Lurker status blows."
What, did he get banned or something? Nooooo!

I hope Timedog comes back soon, too.

XenoRaven

Rentahamster said:
What, did he get banned or something? Nooooo!
Indeed he did. He should be back in a month or so.

By the way, I gotta stop posting in this thread so much. I just checked the wall of shame and realized why they call it the wall of shame. Where's _dementia? He needs to post more!

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
XenoRaven said:

By the way, I gotta stop posting in this thread so much. I just checked the wall of shame and realized why they call it the wall of shame. Where's _dementia? He needs to post more!
im glad im not 3rd this time. :lol

Aruarian Reflection

Chauffeur de la gdlk
XenoRaven said:

Ack, I'm in the top 16. I need to stop posting.

Ploid 3.0

Gyrian said:
11uyhqq.jpg

Hott hott hott. Once we really get rolling on this we could probably do like a big money match and the money will be PSN cards. Supply one lowest card amount per entry and fight for the loot. That would make the fights more tense and awesome.

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
XenoRaven said:
I can't tell if this is a compliment, a warning, or just useful advice.
All of you are going "OMG I SHOULD POST LESS". Well, that may be true if it's getting in the way, but otherwise I don't see why simply having a large number of posts is a bad thing.

Hitokage said:
All of you are going "OMG I SHOULD POST LESS". Well, that may be true if it's getting in the way, but otherwise I don't see why simply having a large number of posts is a bad thing.
The more you post, the less attractive you become IRL.

Hugbot

Hitokage said:
Forum threads are alot like picking up women. If you show too much interest it seems sad. Also you're almost definitely going to run across a couple of dicks.

XenoRaven

Hitokage said:
It's not a bad thing. It's just weird seeing my name at the top. Feels like I'm the only one with nothing else going on, or other people just show more restraint and don't just post whatever when they feel like it.

I'm on vacation this week though. My posting frequency will drop drastically once I go back to work.

fauxtrot

Banned
i am finally done with school, so i went out and got ssf4... i'm looking to start playing local tournaments and taking the game seriously now that i have the time, so i'm starting to putting in real work & research into the game. i'd love to play with some like-minded newer players or anyone willing to take a bit of time out to teach me a thing or two. chun is feeling pretty good in this iteration of the game, so i'm starting there and will branch out or move on as i see fit.

xbl: viktvaughn

hitsugi

XenoRaven said:

how exactly do you view the posts in a thread?

Morris

Disco Devil
Pandaman said:

Hakan counters me.

I just hate that guy and I don't know what the hell should I do against him, I get salty when I get hugged out of my blockstrings :lol

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
Morro! said:
Hakan counters me.

I just hate that guy and I don't know what the hell should I do against him, I get salty when I get hugged out of my blockstrings :lol
sak > saltbel > hakan > dudley > sak
akuma > sak/hak

hows that? :p

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
dragonballjoseph said:
The more you post, the less attractive you become IRL.

That must mean Xeno and I are the ugliest people in this chat. -=starts drinking=-

I don't get what you guys are talking about, with the EX Tatsu. I get that a lot whenever I'm doing combos involving it. Something to do with the range.

zon

Kadey said:
That must mean Xeno and I are the ugliest people in this chat. -=starts drinking=-

I don't get what you guys are talking about, with the EX Tatsu. I get that a lot whenever I'm doing combos involving it. Something to do with the range.

You should post some before and after pics. You know, as a warning to newcomers.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
zon said:
You should post some before and after pics. You know, as a warning to newcomers.

I'm trying not to scare away people here. This community is small enough as is.

What the hell happened to Vegeta? :lol

hitsugi

zon said:

before and after drinking is too random.. sometimes I look damn good drunk, and others..... yikes.

zon

Kadey said:
I'm trying not to scare away people here. This community is small enough as is.

What the hell happened to Vegeta? :lol

Heh, there is no community where I live sadly. I have to make do with ranked most of the time. You could always send the pics to me first, for... review.
:p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom