• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Street Fighter 4 |OT2| BACK OF THE BUS, SAGAT!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lost Fragment

Obsessed with 4chan
The two times he hit it, it was on counterhit. So he had an extra frame or two for the link. Didn't realize it wasn't a counterhit onry thing though.

Spruchy said:
And we got the unfunny one of the group.

i no rite

USD

Wow, Art just put on blast. I'm really surprised he didn't pick Rose. He did a lot of jumping back and ate quite a few TAPs for it.

MarkMan

loves Arcade Sticks
haunts said:
canada scares me. im never going up there and i hope they dont go to evo.

They always do. They're just brave when it's 100 vs 1.

COME TO MY HOOD.

Me and my white gangsta friend haunts will pull ya knees to the floor.

Kaako

Felium Defensor
Lost Fragment said:
Isn't that the same Rog that blew shit up at SB?

Either way, good shit Canada.
Yup think so, he sent home some really good players. He blew up after he took out PR Rog I believe.

USD said:
Yes.

MY FLIGHT MONEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEY

picture1rkk.png

haunts

Bacon of Hope
MarkMan said:
They always do. They're just brave when it's 100 vs 1.

COME TO MY HOOD.

Me and my white gangsta friend haunts will pull ya knees to the floor.

im filipino remember?

i think.. maybe not..

SmokeMaxX said:
Couldn't anyone who looked at the frame data figure that out...

Sure, but still someone's gotta be first. I'm pretty sure he wasn't the first but I give him credit for figuring it out on his own soon after SSF4 was released. He didn't have the frame data, he just went to the training room to see what was possible.

CcrooK said:
Slap the girl. Art isn't free. USA isn't free. Who the fuck are they? :lol

It seems Canada isn't too different from America. Beat one top guy from another country and claim that he and his country are free. That's North America in a nutshell baby.

LowParry

Rice-Eater said:
It seems Canada isn't too different from America. Beat one top guy from another country and claim that he and his country are free. That's North America in a nutshell baby.

True. From the USA chants to the Canada chants. Though going as far as say "burn the White House down"....c'moooon.

eissan

Killa Sasa said:
Nah that's some dude from Waterloo. KillaCammy is good though. I got blown up in a different tourney today. Did well until winner's final and then self destructed in anger from some SSF4 trademark bullshit :lol

I don't know why I've taken a real turn against this game recently, I think I'm only gonna run Sakura until the next version. Or maybe stop playing it altogether. I may have grinded too much into it, I've got an insane amount of time invested in Super and Vanilla.

Not really too excited for AE, will pick it up still but I'm much more interested in Marvel. TvC was an awesome game, but I didn't have a stick for my Wii, so MvC3 will gimme that fix. Time to learn a new game for me I think, shelve this one until it's fresh again.

And yes I'm salty. It was an absolute crack for the ages, so much discombobulation.

mike I told you this after the tourney too but I dont think you need to quit, just dont go on tilt so damn fast bud! just stay calm and collected, BOTH those loses shouldnt have happened if you stayed cool(lol i am one to say :D).

anyways on my scrubbiness today at the same tourney as bmike here I ate a zangief ultra FOLLOWED by super...was that ever demoralizing :D

Steaks

Killa Sasa said:
:lol FindMyFarms told me about that link literally a day after the game came out. People want dat Youtube fame.

And damn, JS doing work.
Day after? Team Spooky knew that shit even earlier :lol Think some random guy on SRK found it though.

Satyamdas

Banned
SmokeMaxX said:
Lol JSMasters is pretty good, but I wasn't impressed by the Sim that beat Arturo.
LOL snafoo is the truth, son! You just don't know. I'm sure Art will gladly cosign on snafoo's skills. Between this and your protip for Mochi vs. Daigo, I'd say your opinions on Sim are kinda ehhhhhhhhhhh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom