• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Street Fighter 4 |OT2| BACK OF THE BUS, SAGAT!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jinfash

needs 2 extra inches
I'm having a strange sound problem that I'm failing to google and getting the correct results, so I'm turning to you guys:

During character select the second player (that includes me during network play when searching for games) my P2 cursor wouldn't make any sounds when moving from player to player or selecting/confirming anything, no dings/jingles whatsoever. It's like someone pressed mute or turned off the sfx for P2 only. It doesn't affect any other part of the game, so basically it's supposed to be a minor nuisance, but it's driving me crazy nonetheless.

Has anyone faced the same problem? :<

CPS2

btw I don't think Maj would just quit doing updates for sonic hurricane and combovid completely. He's stopped the old schedule, but he's always working on something. So while it's not daily updates, keep checking the sites haha. There's other contributors on combovid like error1, Dammit, Keiko and Vice Vecta as well.

zon

MarkMan said:
vDct3.jpg

Are you implying MadCatz will sponsor Tokido?

please say yes

Grifter

Mikhal said:
Cen getting girls to troll Triforce. :lol
That guy's on streams now? I think of him as the creepy fob who was always at CTF standing idly by while thugs attacked kids. He's gotta be like 40.

zon said:
Are you implying MadCatz will sponsor Tokido?

please say yes

Isn't tokido already a part of Team MadCatz?

Grifter said:
That guy's on streams now? I think of him as the creepy fob who was always at CTF standing idly by while thugs attacked kids. He's gotta be like 40.

Pretty sure he's like 28 :lol :lol Also, he's the owner of CTF haha

USD

FindMyFarms said:
Isn't tokido already a part of Team MadCatz?

Pretty sure he's like 28 :lol :lol Also, he's the owner of CTF haha
He's definitely older than that. There's no way Cen's not in his 30s.

USD said:
They didn't show any ClakeyD matches but the Top 8 though, and since half of the match was Tokido teleporting out of the vortex, and the other half was the real-life Raging Demon, Clakey got left in the shadows. :lol
They did show a match or two of his prior to the top 8, though. Not sure about when he had to face Online Tony, but his match vs Mike Ross ended up on the stream if I recall correctly. ClakeyD vs Daigo was also aired at one point.

Hope we get to see more of his Ibuki somewhere down the road.

USD

MicVlaD said:
They did show a match or two of his prior to the top 8, though. Not sure about when he had to face Online Tony, but his match vs Mike Ross ended up on the stream if I recall correctly. ClakeyD vs Daigo was also aired at one point.

Hope we get to see more of his Ibuki somewhere down the road.
I guess I forgot about the Daigo match, but I don't remember him fighting Mike Ross on the stream though. There definitely would have been more noise if they showed it.

USD said:
I guess I forgot about the Daigo match, but I don't remember him fighting Mike Ross on the stream though. There definitely would have been more noise if they showed it.
DryEyeRelief said:
there was no mike ross
Hmm, my bad then. I'd check all of the archived video's of the stream, but not all of them have 'a lot' of time stamps unfortunately.

Lost Fragment

Obsessed with 4chan
So the shittiest part about being banned was how they moved this thread to the online section, but you can't see that section unless you're logged in. And if I logged in, all I could see was the ban message.

It would be nice if you didn't have to log in to see this section. Not for people who are banned, but for people who don't have an account. I know there are people around the community who liked to keep tabs on this thread, and getting an account here isn't exactly easy.

AkumaHokoru said:
http://sonichurricane.com/?p=5222

I'll let this speak for itself.

Some 4 or 5 years ago, I did pro bono work for a fansite. I ended up getting so wrapped up in it that I was working 30 or so hours a week for nothing in return, on top of working 40ish hours a week at my real job. I eventually burned myself out pretty hard, so I feel for Maj. When he was doing those biweekly SFIV vids, I remember thinking "man, he needs to take a breather for a bit or he's gonna crash and burn."

I think that, even if EH's sliminess wasn't a factor, his philosophy is unhealthy and unrealistic. Especially since it's pretty much a one-man show. It's really hard to break even doing the sort of thing he does, and factoring in time and other variables, it's hard to even come close to breaking even.

So I'm glad he's taking a break in a sense, but I hope it's not permanent.

But yeah, EventHubs is definitely a shady operation that needs to familiarize itself with the concept of journalistic integrity. Shit's not cool.

Dry_Bones

Hey guys, I'm trying to download the Ultra Shoryuken pack from the xbox.com site and through the Xbox itself all day but all I'm getting are errors that say "Sorry. An error has occured through the transaction. Please try again later".

I've tried to buy some other stuff ( e.g Costume Quest ) and it worked out just fine .. I just can't seem to be able to buy the Ultra Shoryuken Pack .. Any ideas ??

Drybones, according to a story on SRK, there's a problem with downloading the latest costume packs. I guess they're working on it. Just chill out for a bit from playing dress up.

And why is Eventhubs shady? How are they different from the news feed of IPW or SRK?

USD

Sp00ky's random clips are amazing. :lol

That was a clutch comeback by Cen in the round before, but Chris rushed that shit down in the last one.

Chris Hu blowing out Dhalsims at Guard Crush. First, Henry Cen then Arturo Sanchez.

The worst thing is he doesn't play IV anymore. Crazy. I hope he wins.

USD

Spiderjericho said:
Chris Hu blowing out Dhalsims at Guard Crush. First, Henry Cen then Arturo Sanchez.

The worst thing is he doesn't play IV anymore. Crazy. I hope he wins.
With Art gone, I'm expecting Kyohei to take it. He's certainly capable of doing it. If not him, then Die.

USD

Spiderjericho said:
Who? Is that Marlin Pie?

There's a couple of good players left. Aulord. Sanford (I think). Chris Hu. Marlin Pie.
Yes.

Sanford's in loser's, so he still has plenty of people he has to go through.

EDIT:&#8595; Yeah, I edited my post before and included Die.

USD

Seriously, watching this tourney, you wouldn't think that Sanford was one of the East Coast killers. Then there's Art gone. I guess Die's gotta hold it down. :lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom