• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Street Fighter 4 |OT2| BACK OF THE BUS, SAGAT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
CPS2 said:
Back. =]

Thanks for linking that Rice-Eater, I noticed you follow the Aussie news now and then :D

I pretty much try to follow everything when I have free time. As much as I love playing the game, I think I'm a even bigger fan of it.

For example, there is a HK vs Taiwan online team tournament happening this weekend. When I looked at some of the names I noticed that they were same names that we've seen before from Shin Akuma's Youtube page which is suppose to be about top Japanese players. I guess every top non-Japanese Asian has a Japanese account nowadays, not just Gamerbee.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Threi said:
Yeah there was a study the other day which found that there has been a rise in haters as of late.

Fortunately haters are easy to point out, they have a tendency to hate.

It's alright. Dec. 2012, Jesus will come down from the heavens and sing Michael Jackson's Earth Song and all will be alright.

Threi

notag
:lol @ that interview.

Disagree with a lot of it, he puts down people who put in just as much effort today as Choi and Valle did back in the "good ol' days", but can't disagree with his beef with option selects.

Option selects are complete bullshit.

haunts

Bacon of Hope
Kadey said:
Just thinking about it makes me wonder sometimes about what this community really is. It's like getting into politics and I really hate politics on the surface.

I think around tournament time people get stressed and heated -- hell, I snap at people all the time when Im doing big streams and stuff but I never mean it -- but overall I think this community is ultimately looking out for each other.

things are changing though, so I hope people stay grounded and dont lose the family mentality. if its -us- then we can work it out, like a family but if it's -them-, there can be a wall where it's hard to get anything resolved.

talk about cryptic. ;)

Degen

After getting owned repeatedly by GAF last night, I've rekindled my warrior spirit and what-not. Sorry, Demon's Souls: I'm going back to getting my ass kicked in style.

haunts

Bacon of Hope
If you guys are trying to tune into Team Spooky stream, it wont be up for about another hour. Sp00ky's video card blew up and he is at Best Buy buying another one.

Threi

notag
haunts said:
If you guys are trying to tune into Team Spooky stream, it wont be up for about another hour. Sp00ky's video card blew up and he is at Best Buy buying another one.
wtf why....

haunts said:

Damn, with that kind of work ethic and dedication I feel like donating again :lol

MarkMan

loves Arcade Sticks
Kadey said:
Why is his name V-Ryu and he uses Makoto?

In general news. Seems to be a lot of hating going on. Even amongst people you wouldn't expect. Those people stay free.

Who is talking shit about my baby!?

Lost Fragment

Obsessed with 4chan
Art called Makoto's backdash one of the best in the game? It goes pretty far, but shit is 29 frames yo :lol

Oichi said:
Please, if you go to ANY arcade in Japan, the majority of players there are 30 - 40 year old men.

Fair enough.

Threi

notag
Lost Fragment said:
Art called Makoto's backdash one of the best in the game? It goes pretty far, but shit is 29 frames yo :lol .
I thought it was 22 frames...

Anyways DeeJay's is 2 frames faster then if it is 29 frames, and goes less than half the distance :lol

I think currently what keeps it from being the better backdashes is the fact that its one of the "broken" ones, in that its always considered grounded. But they are fixing that in AE so :D

NeoUltima

Imm0rt4l said:
LMFAO Justin just blew up that guy player.
I wonder if it was
2Z5Ib.jpg

Imm0rt4l

Gr1mLock said:
That was me lol
Good luck on your next matches man.

I wish I had a chance to go against him, so I know where I stand. One of my friends on psn got blown up by him at seasons beatings. I give him shit, but it's Justin Wong.

MIMIC

Banned
SpeedMan10: Excellent Cammy. Salty loser.

This guy's Cammy destroyed my Fuerte first time we played (with a perfect) and then switched to Chun-Li. Knocked her down and just like I figured: backdash to escape. She was free after that.

He played as Cammy again and I destroyed HIM this time (with a perfect)...and he ragequitted because I predicted his walk-up throw (you're desperate to win so you need to throw me....AGAIN? :lol) or footsies into cannon drill. Turned out to be footsies and I Ultraed.

hitsugi

_dementia said:
that's some fuckin hyperbole or you don't play online much

I just though it was a happy coincidence that was the guy's PSN avatar

...are you serious? stand jab -> fireball, pretty much no pokes or anti airs, jumping back and forward (one after the other) for no reason, back dash after throw and no follow ups, etc...? I don't play online much, but garbage is garbage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom