• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Street Fighter 4 |OT2| BACK OF THE BUS, SAGAT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hadn't seen Greg online in a while, so I figured he had something important to do.

Y5Ti3.png

GG Rocwell, sorry I acted like a asshole at the end. I didn't mean anything by it, it was just immature humor which I'm sure you understood. I really wanted that last one bad because I wouldn't be able to sleep at night if you had won knowing how bad you raped me with Fei last time :lol

And sorry for playing like a little bitch. You're too good up close with Fei Long, so I said "fuck it, fireball and escape copter baby". That reminds, me, this is going to really suck in AE when I can't do that with Ryu anymore.

Rocwell

Rice-Eater said:
GG Rocwell, sorry I acted like a asshole at the end. I didn't mean anything by it, it was just immature humor which I'm sure you understood. I really wanted that last one bad because I wouldn't be able to sleep at night if you had won knowing how bad you raped me with Fei last time :lol

And sorry for playing like a little bitch. You're too good up close with Fei Long, so I said "fuck it, fireball and escape copter baby". That reminds, me, this is going to really suck in AE when I can't do that with Ryu anymore.
Haha no sweat man, if it's in the game, it's in the game. I'm terrible at dodging fireballs anyway so sitting back and chucking plasma at me is a viable strategy.

Rice-Eater said:

I think you'll still be able to do it with Sakura

~Devil Trigger~

In favor of setting Muslim women on fire
I had a good time yesterday. My first stream apparence ever and I won lol "pheww"

Got put into loser by liquidSRK, blown up really, I rather put my Mak vs a thousand Balrogs before Duds, not comfortable with that matchup at all.

Than got eliminated by a Dic, on a fuckin double ko where I had the life lead.

Oh well, Rindo Kan's still the best!!!

Tesseract

Banned
fuck me school's out and i can finally start playing street fighter.

i'm gonna play this shit 24/7 for the next week (or so).

Wiseblade

So yeah, cr.MK loops are HARD. Now my shoulder really hurts too.
~Devil Trigger~ said:
I had a good time yesterday. My first stream apparence ever and I won lol "pheww"

Got put into loser by liquidSRK, blown up really, I rather put my Mak vs a thousand Balrogs before Duds, not comfortable with that matchup at all.

Congrats on beating the stream curse!

cHaotix8

~Devil Trigger~ said:

Yeah, Liquid is legit. Though I don't agree with a lot of his tactics, he easily has the best execution out of the Dudley players I've seen.

kitzkozan

C.Viper and Storm in MvC 3. :p I'm guessing the leak list with Phoenix as the mind melting character is legit. :D

Was listening to Steve H on wakeup shoryuken and there's some crazy BS about his hate toward SSFIV.

I will admit that SF IV wasn't designed in a way with favor excellence.It's a cautious effort to make money,make SF relevant again and avoid as much frustation as possible toward the casual FG fan (gap skill less extreme,shortcuts,etc).

SF IV is designed in a way where it can neither be awful or extraordinary,but making it seems like it's the worst game ever is just :lol

~Devil Trigger~

In favor of setting Muslim women on fire
biosnake20 said:
better than marn?
Id probably would have a slightly better chance against a focus happy dud, I'm more use to them lol, liquid rarely uses FA.

They play very different duds imo

kitzkozan said:
Was listening to Steve H on wakeup shoryuken and there's some crazy BS about his hate toward SSFIV.

I will admit that SF IV wasn't designed in a way with favor excellence.It's a cautious effort to make money,make SF relevant again and avoid as much frustation as possible toward the casual FG fan (gap skill less extreme,shortcuts,etc).

SF IV is designed in a way where it can neither be awful or extraordinary,but making it seems like it's the worst game ever is just :lol

Half of the things he says are wrong in a sort of "old man yelling at cloud" type of way, the other half is dead-on correct.

Just a note for all you dudes who up videos, Youtube's now allowing accounts in good standing (no copyright infractions, etc.) to upload videos longer than 15 minutes. I won't really be taking advantage of this until MVC3, but I'm sure a few of you dudes will enjoy not having to cut shit up more than you have to.

Teknopathetic said:
Just a note for all you dudes who up videos, Youtube's now allowing accounts in good standing (no copyright infractions, etc.) to upload videos longer than 15 minutes. I won't really be taking advantage of this until MVC3, but I'm sure a few of you dudes will enjoy not having to cut shit up more than you have to.
Ah, that explains why the latest cross counter was 20 minutes. I thought they got a director account or whatever. Pretty cool!

Corky

Nine out of ten orphans can't tell the difference.
Teknopathetic said:

wait what? I thought people have been able to post very long videos for quite a while?

"wait what? I thought people have been able to post very long videos for quite a while?"

The only people capable of uploading videos longer than 15 minutes were people with very specific accounts ("Directors" I think a few others).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom