• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Street Fighter 4 |OT2| BACK OF THE BUS, SAGAT!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oichi

I'm like a Hadouken, down-right Fierce!
nycfurby said:
arcana is a good series. just the company behind it sucks. but with arc doing the port its making me give a second look. I was one of the people that pioneered the arcana scene in the US and qualed for SBO for it. So yeah..get loli? fuck ssf4?

I hate Arcana, but I hope the game makes it to Evo 2011 just to troll the entire SSF4 community. :p

btw art, this is Reno lol

Lost Fragment

Obsessed with 4chan
Screw you guys, I'm giving up SSF4 for the new MK game.

Edit: also, ggs grifter. Man Makoto can't do shit against Akuma.

Pretty laggy though. I was teching throws all over the place but it'd only work like 10% of the time it seems. No fun against Akuma :lol

Imm0rt4l said:
liquids probably my favorite dudley in the states along with Marns.

I have to go with Antwan Ortiz, but he barely make it to tournaments outside of Michigan. His Dudley is phenomenal, but Marn have took Dudley to another level in tournaments.

Chauncy Talon said:
I have to go with Antwan Ortiz, but he barely make it to tournaments outside of Michigan. His Dudley is phenomenal, but Marn have took Dudley to another level in tournaments.
you're the chips ahoy guy from that one stream (MWC?), aren't you?

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Ryu it's yo birthday! Happy birthday Ryu!

To celebrate the greatest warrior, here's a look again at the combo video that started it all. Maj's eternal forever awesome Ryu combo video from EVO2k9.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3lBYMq8BNS0

And stuff!

2gvigci.jpg

10elpo4.png

4ruuj6.jpg

rhqr5z.jpg

ryu.gif

_dementia said:
fingers crossed for SSFIVT getting multiple super stocks like A3 or 3S amirite

I'd love that, at least then super combos wouldn't be more of a "Oh I have full Super, but my ex moves are still better so might as well not use it".

_dementia said:
fourteen-bar training mode combo is jokes

fingers crossed for SSFIVT getting multiple super stocks like A3 or 3S amirite

There was a reason he included that .gif
It was Kadey's. For all the good sticks mark makes, his desperate kadey love is not only pathetic, but also distracting. Get a real girlfriend and knock off the BS please

vulva

Onion_Relish said:
It was Kadey's. For all the good sticks mark makes, his desperate kadey love is not only pathetic, but also distracting. Get a real girlfriend and knock off the BS please
lol, you da man for calling out some dude on having fun online

Mikhal

Onion_Relish said:
Maybe you should read the name of the person that posted...

knee

Good games, Kobun. I waited all that time for my turn and everyone left the endless! :lol Thanks for staying.

Your Chun-Li was hard to get in on!

FSLink

Banned
Apparently this was deleted from SRK. Bolded the relevant SSF4 stuff.:

All Comic-Con Gaming news:

Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions to show off Final Spider-Man. (not yet clear on specifics, all access is currently strictly knowledge to Marvel/Activision employees.)

New X-Men "First Class" game and Captain America Game to be revealed.

Arcade Update announcement of Super Street Fighter IV to include 7 additional characters. Footage of "Alex" and "Rolento" is shown off.

Footage of New Darkstalkers Game featuring demonstration of 2 new characters whom are a white-haired teen witch girl and a harpy.

Marvel Vs Capcom 3 to show off new characters Trish, Dr. Doom, Chun-Li and Super Skrull with playable demo.

DC to announce new Green Lantern game, Game highlight is 3 different Green Lantern characters with 3 different gameplay styles.

Early Tekken 7 footage to be shown with only one new character shown, resembling a Yakuza-like female that has facial scars resembling that of kakihara from "Ichi the killer".

All Comic-Con Non-Gaming:

New footage/trailer from upcoming Thor movie to be showcased.

"Special Movie" trailer for new Marvel IP to be shown off afterwards. (not yet clear on specifics, all access is currently strictly knowledge to Marvel employees)

Zapages

FSLink said:

Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions to show off Final Spider-Man. (not yet clear on specifics, all access is currently strictly knowledge to Marvel/Activision employees.)

Arcade Update announcement of Super Street Fighter IV to include 7 additional characters. Footage of "Alex" and "Rolento" is shown off.

Footage of New Darkstalkers Game featuring demonstration of 2 new characters whom are a white-haired teen witch girl and a harpy.

Marvel Vs Capcom 3 to show off new characters Trish, Dr. Doom, Chun-Li and Super Skrull with playable demo.

DC to announce new Green Lantern game, Game highlight is 3 different Green Lantern characters with 3 different gameplay styles.

Early Tekken 7 footage to be shown with only one new character shown, resembling a Yakuza-like female that has facial scars resembling that of kakihara from "Ichi the killer".

"Special Movie" trailer for new Marvel IP to be shown off afterwards. (not yet clear on specifics, all access is currently strictly knowledge to Marvel employees)

and those characters are going to be DLC or free update for us. Please. I will pay for DLC characters if they are 7 of them. :)

I have a hard time believing that. 42 character roster in a non-versus game is :lol

could have been deleted because it was a lie

if true though, Q pls

Zapages

_dementia said:
I have a hard time believing that. 42 character roster in a non-versus game is :lol

could have been deleted because it was a lie

if true though, Q pls

Nah dude, last time SRK deleted stuff it was all true. :)

~Devil Trigger~

In favor of setting Muslim women on fire
FSLink said:

Get The Funk Out!!!

Seven????

Then again.....Tekken

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
karin/elena/ingrid or bust.

looks like capcom wants to bring the series together under one roof. im not really against that. dlc updates lets them do things slowly while still keeping balance and allows for a steady stream of income.

$20 upper limit to 7 new characters though.

_dementia said:
Alex, Hugo, Elena, Q, Rolento, Mika, and another Alpha character I forgot
Well there it is. That's pretty in line with expectations, might as well be confirmation.

Elena, Rolento and R. Mika are Capcom's picks from the blogs, and Alex, Hugo and Q are among the most requested among fans.

Kintaro

Worships the porcelain goddess
B1gg_Randall said:
Charlie,Mika,Rolento,Alex,Elena,Hugo,and Strike Q

Chances of all of them sucking ass? 75%. the 3rd strike characters? 90% =P The only one that would really be great isn't even talked about. Urien. =(

Kintaro said:
Chances of all of them sucking ass? 75%. the 3rd strike characters? 90% =P
well Q already sucks ass

with FADC he has nowhere to go but up

watch them make his rush punch unsafe on block or some shit

SoulFist

Why no Yun?! Ahhhh. 7 new characters sounds awesome. I will buy it at a high price. Hopefully they will add some new stages too. I never played Alpha too much, but what kind of character is R.Mika exactly?

Kintaro said:
Chances of all of them sucking ass? 75%. the 3rd strike characters? 90% =P The only one that would really be great isn't even talked about. Urien. =(
The only way they would stick Urien in SF4 is if they gave him a suit. That, and Aegis Reflector traps would be blockable.

Kintaro

Worships the porcelain goddess
God's Beard said:
The only way they would stick Urien in SF4 is if they gave him a suit. That, and Aegis Reflector traps would be blockable.

Meh. If they allow Yoga Ultra 1 traps, Aegis Reflector traps would be possible as well. =P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom