• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Street Fighter 4 |OT2| BACK OF THE BUS, SAGAT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Urien is dumb. Capcom took out his unblockable glitch that wasn't even supposed to be there then all the crybaby 3s fans were like wah wah so they put it back in.

First look at Q's Street Fighter 4 hitbox data!

QLull.png
17jeu.png

FindMyFarms said:
Urien is dumb. Capcom took out his unblockable glitch that wasn't even supposed to be there then all the crybaby 3s fans were like wah wah so they put it back in.
could you imagine the shitstorm that would occur if capcom fucked with magneto?
people like their characters the way they are

vocab

Rolento is going to suck dick on this engine. His quickness, and his sneaky mix up shit won't work well at all. No short hop into J.MP xx Super :( He will only be good if his jabs on par with Rog's.

LOL Q would be horrible. He would get thrown out of all his moves. :lol

_Xenon_

Banned
I'll call it bullshit until a legit source showing up this weekend. Seriously, who got this rumor in the first place? Random post on SRK?

_dementia said:
and now it's going to be -15 on block

God's Beard said:
And his defense boost can only be stacked once and lasts for 4 seconds.

_dementia said:
and costs 2 EX bars

God's Beard said:
And resets his own charge.

Pandaman said:
and again when it expires and locks him in a 120 frame animation.
but he can fadc out of it so its fair.

And after all that, he's still 6-4 against Makoto!

AZ Greg

GGs to Farms, Botox, and Vegeta.

Got my new monitor setup today and I think it's safe to say my old TV lagged a little. :lol It was like playing a different game for a few matches. Didn't help going against Farms Cammy to break it in. :lol Monitor is nice though.

Oh, and bring on more Vega buffs! :D

I only care if they add Rolento. Him and Guy were my mains in Alpha 3. I'm concerned Ono will butcher him like Guy.

vocab said:
Rolento is going to suck dick on this engine. His quickness, and his sneaky mix up shit won't work well at all. No short hop into J.MP xx Super :( He will only be good if his jabs on par with Rog's.

As long as Rolento has decent normals, he'll should be ok. He can excel at keep away.

AAK

Just remember people, that SRK dude could have been trolling like the other people and their fake MvC3 roster lists.

fauxtrot

Banned
sounds like bullshit. you'd think this person would have known about thor and ammy if it was legit. i mean, everyone has been talking about those psn picture packs with the 7 characters not in ssfiv already. i don't see capcom putting those up, essentially letting everyone know all of the new included characters all at once. they like to milk this shit, slowly...

if it was true, though, i'd be ecstatic! :lol

Ggs to Sasa earlier, went back and forth....good stuff. Great to play you again.

Also ggs to late night crew.... Non-main night always produces some good times.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Onion_Relish said:
meh, my quote still stands. They are both interolerable.

:lol There is an ignore feature. Use it. Just like I'm about to use it on you.

I don't see Capcom adding characters any time soon.

CPS2

It's kinda weird how people think deleted posts on SRK are now proof of things... a lot of rumours now start with "doods, this totally got deleted on SRK, sounds legit yo."

STG

DryEyeRelief said:
It took them a year to poop out 10 characters. I don't think another 7 would come so soon.
what if the already made those 7?
and what if the DLC chars will only be an unlock key?

that would be too awesome :>

Lyte Edge

All I got for the Vernal Equinox was this stupid tag
DryEyeRelief said:
It took them a year to poop out 10 characters. I don't think another 7 would come so soon.

...Unless they always planned to add more characters in another update. But from what I have heard, it's not 7. Eagerly awaiting to find out! :D

MarkMan

loves Arcade Sticks
Onion_Relish said:
There was a reason he included that .gif
It was Kadey's. For all the good sticks mark makes, his desperate kadey love is not only pathetic, but also distracting. Get a real girlfriend and knock off the BS please

lol!

I wish I had more time to post/browse NeoGAF so I could come up with something super distracting for you <3

---

Happy Birthday Kadey!

Corky

Nine out of ten orphans can't tell the difference.
gah, when are they going to announce it already? I'm crapping my pants over here.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
MarkMan said:
lol!

I wish I had more time to post/browse NeoGAF so I could come up with something super distracting for you <3

---

Happy Birthday Kadey!

Thanks! I still can't do anything until Saturday afternoon. :(

He thinks that's distracting? He hasn't even seen the dirty pictures I've sent you of me. :lol

FSLink

Banned
Kadey said:
He thinks that's distracting? He hasn't even seen the dirty pictures I've sent you of me. :lol
Great, now NeoGAF's servers will go down by everyone trying to PM MarkMan for the pictures.

MarkMan

loves Arcade Sticks
Kadey said:
Thanks! I still can't do anything until Saturday afternoon. :(

.... *facepalm*

Kadey, you know how both YOU and I are going to get PMs asking for said pictures right? .......

*makes room in my inbox*

:/

Plus, it's kinda weird now that people know I've seen your beauty LIKE that.

:x

Skilotonn

xbot xbot xbot xbot xbot
Happy Birthday Kadey baby!

And I am not getting my hopes up for that 7 new characters rumor - the Japanese arcade pic, even though the grammar was goofy, was clearly showing and talking about the characters who were never in the arcade version, including SFIV's console-only characters...

Of course, I'd be more than willing to have Alex & Hugo in the game, since I said a long time ago that I'd love to see them in the SFIV engine, but no.

Besides, I'd rather see one of my go-to characters instead: Urien...

arstal

Whine Whine FADC Troll
Pandaman said:
no, it took them a year to make another game.

The chars were probably pretty easy to make- this isn't SNK hand-drawing stuff.

Also they probably had 2 or 3 cut on the drawing board like Elena and Rolento.

My main interest is balance changes. Buff up karakusa for Makoto and give her a way to deal with jabs. Make Gen useful again.

54-46!

arstal said:
The chars were probably pretty easy to make- this isn't SNK hand-drawing stuff.

Also they probably had 2 or 3 cut on the drawing board like Elena and Rolento.

My main interest is balance changes. Buff up karakusa for Makoto and give her a way to deal with jabs. Make Gen useful again.
And.. EX Hayate go through fireballs. :lol

AZ Greg said:
GGs to Farms, Botox, and Vegeta.

Got my new monitor setup today and I think it's safe to say my old TV lagged a little. :lol It was like playing a different game for a few matches. Didn't help going against Farms Cammy to break it in. :lol Monitor is nice though.

Oh, and bring on more Vega buffs! :D
GGs greg.

U played farms? How did u do? U have a ps3 now?

Happy b-day kadey!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom