• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Street Fighter 4 |OT2| BACK OF THE BUS, SAGAT!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ysiadmihi

Banned
They have to add Alex. He was supposed to be the main character of 3rd Strike anyway, right? Ibuki and Makoto have no business being in the game if he isn't.

DRE Fei

I haven't played this game online in weeks. Has the adon army gone back to ryu/ken yet?

That arcade version is looking sweet, but I'll continue to be bitter until they fix Dudley.

Happy birthday Kadey!

Personally Rolento and Karin with R.Mika as a close third as to who I'd like to see *I haven't really bothered enough with 3S to care about the cast from that game*. In anycase I guess we get to wait and see who makes it in from the looks.

Caj814

marathonfool said:
Rolento and Karin please!

Or Skullomania...
but that won't happen

closest we'll ever get
F51Yq.jpg

XenoRaven said:
It will be Gill and a new character that is Blanka's sister and plays exactly like Blanka...named Blenka.

Beth and Ben who are the gender counter of the original except they are super fat and dive kick all day.

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
dankir said:
Uhhh who is that ?

Female Hakan?
or one of his older pretty daughtahs.

-
dont you guys love getting invites from randoms out of the blue and then googling their screenname?

-DarKaoZ-

Banned
_Xenon_ said:
Shopped.
The black spot in those 2 icons shows they are just copies of the random (question mark) icon.

It's real, there is a location test for SSF4 right now. Unfortunately no new characters playable, but the slots are there.

Imm0rt4l said:
you YLOD'd too coil? I'm going crazy without my ps3, I might borrow a friends soon though.

lol did darko finish him in the tourney? What's this meme?

Thanks!
It stopped reading discs, I called Sony and it was a $150 repair with a 7 week wait.

The whole Meme thing came from the mini tourney. I wasn't playing too well to begin with and was dissapointed in my performance. It was round 5, final tied 2-2 both down low life ....gib throws an I tech , but it doesn't come out. I go on to lose the match and eliminated very early.... I proceded to rage out soooooo hard, I was pissed, and I didn't want to hear any of it I kept saying " I teched that fucking throw" I quit and stayed salty all week.

So today as I was leaving chat for the last time I was saying my final words. I told gib to come closer. And this is how the convo went.

*Dying words*
Come Closer Gib.....

Gib- what is it?

Me- I.......I.......

Gib- you....what?

Me- I.....I.....I Teched that throw.

And so the meme was born out of my epic salty rage out and final words.

I'm gonna buy a new ps3 this weekend though, so Gyri count me in on the next tourney.

@Leaunm .....I never noticed a friend request from you, my bad man.....send me another one.

<3 all of my PSN GAFchat crew, some of the funniest and best friends a guy can have.....

Edit:

I watched the replay tons of times and I did tech that fuckin throw....lol...Those inputs

Haeleos

And... PS3 Fightpad #4 is dead after 2 days of use. GG, Mad Catz. I haven't had a single piece of hardware break down as much as these fucking PS3 fightpads. Oh and bonus points for making it wireless... brilliant.

The first one had sticky buttons, 2 of them had wireless dongles that were dead on arrival and this 4th one just randomly loses signal, no matter what batteries I put into it. This is with the Round 2 ones as well, after the dead dongle issue became apparent to Mad Catz but they didn't fix it. Maybe they should do a Round 2 on their QA department...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom