• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Street Fighter 4 |OT2| BACK OF THE BUS, SAGAT!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Parham

Banned
Hey guys, I need some help with performing Chun-Li's first ultra. How can I pull off the three consecutive kicks without accidentally activating the super combo?

azentium said:
Hey guys, I need some help with performing Chun-Li's first ultra. How can I pull off the three consecutive kicks without accidentally activating the super combo?
You have to press all three kicks simultaneously to execute the Ultra.

also, dat avatar

Parham

Banned
_dementia said:
You have to press all three kicks simultaneously to execute the Ultra.

also, dat avatar
Thanks! Looking at the command list, I assumed that I needed to press the same kick button three times. :lol

derFeef

I can´t do Dudley´s 13th trial. I had problems with the mp>machine gun one as well but I pulled it off after a few tries. But that one is straight impossible for me and I think my problem is the stick timing. I watched the youtube video in the OP but I can not see what I am doing wrong.

azentium said:

Damn that avatar..I have headache now from trying to slow it down.

B1gg_Randall said:
I think so...thats how it was when the SF4 pack came out...ill go check
edit..I signed in my brother account and its in the new release section..
If I sign in on.another account, will the dlc work on my account?

derFeef said:
I can´t do Dudley´s 13th trial. I had problems with the mp>machine gun one as well but I pulled it off after a few tries. But that one is straight impossible for me and I think my problem is the stick timing. I watched the youtube video in the OP but I can not see what I am doing wrong.
Try holding back when you're doing the roundhouse, then roll the stick forward pressing a kick then press a kick button.

derFeef

dragonballjoseph said:
Try holding back when you're doing the roundhouse, then roll the stick forward pressing a kick then press a kick button.
That helped a bit, but I am still too slow. Next 4 trails were easy compared to that :(

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Wiseblade said:
Where has EuroGAF been recently? Corky's had issues, and Yoshichan is on PS3, but the rest of you are on notice.
Sorry bro, I try to play as often I can. What's up with Corky? Broke his second disc already? :lol

I've been getting a lot of messages lately of people saying that they are going to keep working hard (lol hard) to beat my Sakura.
Which is weird because if I beat people with Bison, I get hate mail.
The power of MOE~

nycfurby

Dhalsim's Max CPM Emporium
MarkMan said:
We doin' that remote access Illuminati shit.

<3 Sabin

HOW YOU LIVIN
I was living off ramen for 2 weeks ;_;
then i went into SSJ4 beast mode and won the $700 i lost in mm's over the evo weekend and then some.

After that, I saw that the Pot Monster (tm) complete set of costume packs for SSF4 was available for download. So I had to forgo my ramen last night to buy it :/

evo trip cost me about $1200 completely if you count all the lost mms so its nice to have most of that back.

i saw that stack of 100$$ in bison dollars with your daughter kailee. i heard she lives better than me now. ;_;

DarkoMaledictus

Tier Whore
Any one maining Dalhsim? Is there an easy way to do Dahlsim BnB? B mk to jab yoga flame seems like a strange motion having to go back all the way to front and back again so fast. Is there an easier way?

ntropy

DarkoMaledictus said:
Any one maining Dalhsim? Is there an easy way to do Dahlsim BnB? B mk to jab yoga flame seems like a strange motion having to go back all the way to front and back again so fast. Is there an easier way?
you can start yoga fl at df instead of f

DarkoMaledictus

Tier Whore
ntropy said:
you can start yoga fl at df instead of f

Thanks, that might be a good idea... my current success rate with the regular motion is like 20% during training. That would probably make it 0% during a regular game lol. Thanks!

This is funny to me.
simfunny.png

Lost Fragment

Obsessed with 4chan
Doing some grinding on some execution shit today. For the longest time I've had a hard time doing qcfx2 motions on the left side of the stick. Example: Viper's hp knuckle fadc ultra in the corner I can do really well when I'm on the left side of the screen, but I can't do it when I'm on the right.

So what's everybody's method for execution grinding? I usually do things in pieces. Like for that combo, I'm gonna grind on the hp tk into fadc until I can do that flawlessly, then dash into ultra, then I'm gonna put it all together until I can do it without feeling apprehensive about it.

Leunam

Abel

f.mk > Dash > st.HP > CoD

Do the complete combo and the dummy is now on the other side, so you can practice doing it in both directions. When I really want to grind and grind and grind, I do:

f.mk > Dash > st.hp > CoD > FADC > f.mk > Dash > st.hp > CoD > FADC...

I try to go as far as I can get. Helps nail down three different things for me.

DarkoMaledictus said:

The irony of the timing of this post, which DBJ already posted is fucking awesome.

Parham

Banned
I can't find anyone online who is at my skill level (SF4 PC). Every person I am paired up with has played at least fifty matches. :lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom