• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Street Fighter 4 |OT2| BACK OF THE BUS, SAGAT!

Status
Not open for further replies.

hitsugi

APZonerunner said:
I think, if anything, doing instant cannon strikes from a distance like that tends to intimidate other players on ranked.

yeah, and I had just sorta figured it out before hopping online so I felt a need to do it :lol

Cromulent_Word said:
there's some pretty links in that there vid

sorta D: I've been meaning to consistently upload videos, but playing PSN can get really depressing sometimes.

Imm0rt4l

kiryogi said:
Hah thanks for the show of support guys. But it's obvious Kadey is SMH. :lol Remember, boycott that random ps3 tournament.

While I don't like the idea of the random tourney, it is Kadeys tourney, so she can do whatever she wants really, sucks since it was on the heels of that awesome 360 tourney. it seems Gyrian is holding it down on the ps3 side though ! Wish I could play :/ .

hitsugi

schennmu said:
Does not deliver

2ngd8ac.jpg

gibration

Imm0rt4l said:
While I don't like the idea of the random tourney, it is Kadeys tourney, so she can do whatever she wants really, sucks since it was on the heels of that awesome 360 tourney. it seems Gyrian is holding it down on the ps3 side though ! Wish I could play :/ .
When do you plan on getting another ps3?

Imm0rt4l

gibration said:
When do you plan on getting another ps3?
I'm probably gonna send my ps3 to sony on monday, so I estimate at least another 6 weeks x_x....

I should have known that my ps3 dying was the reason for me constantly getting kicked from games/not being able to join matches.

nycfurby

Dhalsim's Max CPM Emporium
MarkMan said:
But it's Kadey's show. No one messes with Kadey. Except for me.

*flex*

nah son, then whys she cheating on you and making team spooky shirts for me and Vic?
Get lit up. :lol

on sako vs mochi: its gonna be closer than you guys think. mochi is amazing. i expect sako to win but its not gonna be a blowout.

Imm0rt4l said:
I'm probably gonna send my ps3 to sony on monday, so I estimate at least another 6 weeks x_x....

I should have known that my ps3 dying was the reason for me constantly getting kicked from games/not being able to join matches.
My ps3 better not be dying too :(

Brobzoid

how do I slip unnoticed out of a gloryhole booth?
I got my first angry xbox360 message today. :(

He called me a lag abusing kid and told me to "fu".

Imm0rt4l

SephirothRK said:
My ps3 better not be dying too :(
well panda explained to me that his bluray drive was dying and as a result he was constantly getting "host has left game" messages after matches(generally after a loss) and he was having hard time getting in rooms and staying in them. He said this to me and maybe 2 hours later my ps3 YLOD :(

edit: my fan was getting real loud too, but I was oblivious to all the signs.

WinFonda

Imm0rt4l said:
What do you mean by not being able to join matches?

It wouldn't let me play earlier today on PSN. Seemed like the servers were down or something. Is this hardware related?

EDIT: Oh, I see. Different issue I guess. I do get graphical artifacts in SSFIV though, so it's kind of troubling.

MarkMan

loves Arcade Sticks
nycfurby said:
nah son, then whys she cheating on you and making team spooky shirts for me and Vic?

You call that a shirt? That's cute. I respect that.

At least it's not the ugly EG shirt.

:)

arstal

Whine Whine FADC Troll
nycfurby said:

on sako vs mochi: its gonna be closer than you guys think. mochi is amazing. i expect sako to win but its not gonna be a blowout.

I'd love to see you pop up in the gafchat one way and just whoop everyone. That could be an interesting contest idea- first to beat Arturo gets a prize.

Ploid 3.0

WinFonda said:
What do you mean by not being able to join matches?

It wouldn't let me play earlier today on PSN. Seemed like the servers were down or something. Is this hardware related?

EDIT: Oh, I see. Different issue I guess. I do get graphical artifacts in SSFIV though, so it's kind of troubling.

Happens to me to, it's just that Capcom did a bad job, no other game have this much connection problems (not counting the other sf games). I hope their MVC3 net code is much better.

Spruchy

The problem with Sagat in Super isn't his viability but the fact that without the insane damage he really is one of the most boring characters to play.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
I think I've said it before but I'll say it again since people may not have heard it.

If you're going to talk shit and complain (mainly the first) about how I run things, don't ever join any tournament ran by me. So far Ferrio and Kiryogi are on that list. I don't forget. I put time and money into them so I don't need people being assholes. Zero tolerance. Real talk.

Ewwwwwwwww. Spot young MarkMan. Nerd! :D Is that Sanford with the camera?

36953_552063355461_201000547_32161555_7322842_n.jpg

Art, you're the only one getting that jacket. The thing costs six times a t-shirt! Imagine Kuma's size. It'll be like 20X! Tshirts exclusive to certain members will be created in the Fall when I can convince someone to make it.

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
Kadey said:
I think I've said it before but I'll say it again since people may not have heard it.

If you're going to talk shit and complain (mainly the first) about how I run things, don't ever join any tournament ran by me. So far Ferrio and Kiryogi are on that list. I don't forget. I put time and money into them so I don't need people being assholes. Zero tolerance. Real talk.
Thin skin.

Threi

notag
Kadey said:
If you're going to talk shit and complain (mainly the first) about how I run things, don't ever join any tournament ran by me. So far Ferrio and Kiryogi are on that list.
oh wow :lol

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Hito has no idea what I have to put up with on the net as a whole. GAF is very tame compared to all the other places I frequent or used to. I'm just a laid back person and try not to involve myself in any more of any BS really.

Tryouts were funny last night. "How much more of a beating do I have to take to convince you I'm a scrub?" :lol

Zapages

I beat a guy 25 times my ryu... I guess I was having a good day today... Then I sent him a message that I am going to switch my character to someone else. He sent back "F U, got some luck" I just loled... :lol :lol :lol

He still lost against my Rose and Cody... Then quit yelling at me. :lol

I was having those good days today. :)

Killa Sasa said:
GG's DBJoseph. My Fei is now seeking redemption for his lost honor.

Pretty Chun combo btw against that one guy :D.
It's really never a good idea for me to use my meter that way due to scaling, but it always looks hype, so I can't resist.

MarkMan

loves Arcade Sticks
Kadey said:
Ewwwwwwwww. Spot young MarkMan. Nerd! :D Is that Sanford with the camera?

36953_552063355461_201000547_32161555_7322842_n.jpg

OMG you posted that!

Hahahah, yea that's Ryan Hart with the camera. Also in the image, young JOP, TZ's Castel, legendary Chinaman. Memories. I'm old now (not really). :(

Leunam

Kadey said:

:lol Oh man.

hitsugi

Kadey said:
Hito has no idea what I have to put up with on the net as a whole. GAF is very tame compared to all the other places I frequent or used to. I'm just a laid back person and try not to involve myself in any more of any BS really.

Tryouts were funny last night. "How much more of a beating do I have to take to convince you I'm a scrub?" :lol

you can't please everyone :p but as long as you please yourself.. and MarkMan...... >.>

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
Kadey said:

i56osj.jpg

EviLore

Expansive Ellipses
Staff Member
Kadey said:

What did they do?

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
azentium said:
What is the best method to execute charge moves? Is there a way to begin charging while in the midst of a combo?
For horizontal charge moves, all you need to do is to have been holding back or down-back for about a second before pressing forward(not down-forward) and punch/kick. It doesn't matter what else you've been doing during that time.

Vertical charge moves are the same way, except you can use any down direction before hitting any up direction.

XenoRaven

azentium said:
What is the best method to execute charge moves? Is there a way to begin charging while in the midst of a combo?
Yeah. You just have to train yourself to be holding back whenever you're not moving forward basically. When you're performing an attack your character generally doesn't move, so you can press any direction and it won't matter. You have to get in the habit of doing that to hold a charge. It takes practice, but it becomes second nature with enough play time.

Axis

azentium said:

is there any certain combo you're having trouble with?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom