• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Street Fighter 4 SCRUB Thread of Fresh Meaty Goodness

Alucrid

Banned
Mike M said:
Gouken's new alt is also pretty awesome looking. Between the two of them, they're pretty much the best new costumes in Super.

Sideboob disagrees.

I'm on now (Live: Alucrid) if anyone's playing.

Kai Dracon

Writing a dinosaur space opera symphony
We just got high speed DSL in at home (after 4 years of being on satellite!) and the Xbox is set up with clean NAT. I'm still pretty much scrub level at SFIV, so feel free to add me: toydragoninblue

I'll be playing alternating between a Madcatz fightpad and a fightstick TE.

vocab

I'm awful at SSFIV, so if you want to beat someone who is decent at fighting games, but not SSFIV add me on PSN vocab- . I'll play anyone whenever, just let me know. Also, if the connection is bad, let me know. I'll fix it.

hamchan

Yeah, great matches guys.

It's a nice feeling to start playing SSF4 again after not playing for awhile. I've set myself a goal to get decent at Ryu. Let's see if I can achieve that :lol

Aesthet1c

I need to come back to playing this again. I've been stuck on Starcraft II and God of War III. But SC2 will be gone next week, and I beat GoW3, so I'm ready to get back into SSF4 mode. I was really digging Juri before I stopped playing, but now I'm thinkin I want to main as someone else.

Anyways, if anyone wants to play some scrub games on PSN (US) add me - Aesthet1c

Kaako

Felium Defensor
Jumping on for a while to play Makoto mainly. I'm ass with her so I'll look forward to playing with some of you guys. PSN id: kaako

ACE 1991

LosDaddie said:
Yes!! But it'll have to be later tonight....probably around 11pm. Going to watch a movie with the wife.

Anyone else want to join?

Alright, I'm down for some late night fightin.' Add me if you haven't (I ACE 1991 I is my GT)

Doorman

Hopefully some folks will be in the PSN room tonight? I want to try picking this up again even though I'll be rusty as hell. Not like not being rusty worked in my favor all that well either, but I'm guessing I've learned something after all that playtime before.

gsarjeant

Man, I need to practice just to be good enough to hang with GAF scrubs. I can't do enough sustained damage with Gen to get back into games when I fall behind. I'm still too mashy. GGs last night.

ACE 1991

gsarjeant said:
Man, I need to practice just to be good enough to hang with GAF scrubs. I can't do enough sustained damage with Gen to get back into games when I fall behind. I'm still too mashy. GGs last night.

I had this problem for a while. I recommend just defaulting to blocking, forcing yourself not to mash buttons/combos that will be punished.

Ryn

Anyone up for some XBL games tonight? Internet finally got fixed so it's not all slow and poopy =)

GeekyDad

Is there a PSN chat for SSF4 GAF scrubs? Would love to join. Got some of the basics down, but I've obviously got a long and uncertain road ahead of me.

Gyrian

Hatchet Man said:
Good games tonight Gyrian and MrMephistoX.

Same to you. :]
Was that streak broken after I left?

GeekyDad said:
Is there a PSN chat for SSF4 GAF scrubs? Would love to join. Got some of the basics down, but I've obviously got a long and uncertain road ahead of me.

There is; I'll send you an invite once I get home, if someone else doesn't take care of you until then.

micrometaru.gif

Gyrian said:
Same to you. :]
Was that streak broken after I left?

There is; I'll send you an invite once I get home, if someone else doesn't take care of you until then.

micrometaru.gif

No, he left the room 2 games after you left.

Gyrian

Great games tonight, with a full house to boot!
Some matches were tense as hell, definitely deserving of a replay save.

micrometaru.gif

I haven't been playing since its finals week, my Ibuki is probably worse than ever since I haven't played in so long. Anyways I hope to be on soon, and I got a keyboard so I don't miss my turn while my slow ass is typing a reply with the arcade stick :lol

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
Ah crap sorry guys, was out seeing the Kung-Fu kid movie with some buddies.

GT: pankaksreborn (EST) USA

Feel free to send me an invite anytime.

Big time PSN Scrub anytime you want to add me and invite me for battle ( and I don't pick the generic shoto characters) Usually play with Rose, Cammy, Dudley, Geif.. etc.

PSN ID: busterma

hamchan

EricHasNoPull said:
Big time PSN Scrub anytime you want to add me and invite me for battle ( and I don't pick the generic shoto characters) Usually play with Rose, Cammy, Dudley, Geif.. etc.

PSN ID: busterma

I think i'm the only PSN dude who mains a shoto.

ACE 1991

If any 360 scrubs wanna get some games of endless going tonight, I'd be more than happy to play. Post in this thread if you want to, my GT is I ACE 1991 I

Top Bottom