• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Supergirl |OT| Adventure Runs in the Family - Mondays 8/7c on CBS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oozer3993

There was a brief bit of John Williams Superman score right after James finished his (Superman-Returns-reminiscent) pep talk. This show knows all my weakpoints and is hitting them for massive damage.

Her hair looks so good.

Seeing those krypton flashbacks makes me hope they do Daxam at some point, complete with super xenophobic daxamites and Sodam Yat (who I'm sure they'll love to cast and ship with Kara).

Her sis following the Spike Spiegel school of fighting.

Edit: LOL I like that reference to the plane. They're still trying to remove it lol :D

Slayven

Superman needs this type of training.

1756393-273194_702389_2rfx5jk_super.jpg

I still thought the name drops were fine. And even better in that preview clip where they were able to fully say his name.

It's their lame "talking around him" they constantly did in the pilot that got annoying. They say his name once, and then it's a whole lot of "him," "your cousin," "Metropolis' hero," "your cousin," "he," "your cousin..."

That was really fucking lame.
That's what I meant.

I don't mind the name dropping so long as it leads somewhere. I think Supes will make an appearance at some point and Kara will save his ass.

Volimar

Now that they're using Superman's name, I'm hoping they'll actually call Henshaw Cyborg Superman.

Oh God that scrunchy nose face.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom