• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Supergirl S2 |OT| The Sky's the Limit - Mondays 8/7c on The CW

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh yeah, no new episode tonight. Happy hiatus, see you all back on January 23!

giphy.gif

I need someone to reply with "why?"

Trojan X

Banned
Oh yeah, no new episode tonight. Happy hiatus, see you all back on January 23!

giphy.gif

Bloody hell. Same as Gotham. No new episodes.

Is my couch potato days over until mid January? Only Ash vs Evil Dead (fucking awesome show) is left but the finale episode for that is this Sunday.

Listening to Fat Man on Batman today, Kevin Smith thinks his episode of Supergirl might be the first one back from hiatus, unless episodes were shot out of order. The mid-season finale was wrapping production when he came on to start his episode.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
Listening to Fat Man on Batman today, Kevin Smith thinks his episode of Supergirl might be the first one back from hiatus, unless episodes were shot out of order. The mid-season finale was wrapping production when he came on to start his episode.

I'm very curious about that episode. Just by the title "Supergirl Lives," it sounds like it might have been written with Smith in mind. It's probably just a nice little Easter egg but it would be cool if the episode was a loose adaptation of Superman Lives. Cyborg Superman blocks out the sun somehow, maybe Guardian and the DEO pitch in to give Kara a hand.

Skunkers

I'm very curious about that episode. Just by the title "Supergirl Lives," it sounds like it might have been written with Smith in mind. It's probably just a nice little Easter egg but it would be cool if the episode was a loose adaptation of Superman Lives. Cyborg Superman blocks out the sun somehow, maybe Guardian and the DEO pitch in to give Kara a hand.

Well I'm in if it has Supergirl wrasslin' polar bears and a giant spider.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
Well I'm in if it has Supergirl wrasslin' polar bears and a giant spider.

If we're lucky we might get Supergirl wrasslin' Mon-El*. 😏

*This is not an endorsement of Kara & Mon-El.

Grizzlyjin

What if Supergirl just ends up alone in the end?

I like this. It seemed like they were going in that direction with her dropping James so fast and focusing on herself.

The one thing we know about it from Smith is that it is more action/effects heavy than his most recent Flash episode, Killer Frost.

It's bound to head here, right? Wouldn't Supergirl end up outliving everyone she knows anyways?

Aside from Clark, pretty much. I wish that was something that would be more explored, I thought at one point Smallville would've but then it never came up again.

Volimar

Aside from Clark, pretty much. I wish that was something that would be more explored, I thought at one point Smallville would've but then it never came up again.

I think Lois & Clark or Smallville did touch on it. There was an episode of some Superman show where he ends up giving loads of his life essence away and it pretty much meant he'd age normally.

Joni

I like this. It seemed like they were going in that direction with her dropping James so fast and focusing on herself.

No. They just realized she doesn't have chemistry with James. She has more chemistry with her own husband.

Is my couch potato days over until mid January? Only Ash vs Evil Dead (fucking awesome show) is left but the finale episode for that is this Sunday.

Three Arrowverse shows are still running this week.

Grizzlyjin

Bloom might be available too. Season 2 of Crazy Ex-Girlfriend wrapped last week. Who knows.

Neoxon

That moment when you realize that Winn Schott is played by one of your favorite musical theatre actors (Jeremy Jordan).

ZeroX03

Banned
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom