• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Supergirl S2 |OT| The Sky's the Limit - Mondays 8/7c on The CW

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZeroX03

Banned
He didn't regularly watch any of the shows until King Shark showed up and got him to marathon Flash. I think he binged Supergirl after getting offered next week's episode.

Yeah but he wasn't offered Flash until he watched it. He's seen multiple episodes of all the shows before directing any except Arrow.

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
I do hope Guggenheim and Smith can bury the hatchet as I'd like to see Smith work on Legends and Arrow (maybe even doing that Onamonapia episode).

I think he's fairly well suited to these shows and this style of production.

He didn't regularly watch any of the shows until King Shark showed up and got him to marathon Flash. I think he binged Supergirl after getting offered next week's episode.

I wonder if he watched Gotham yet,
Last he said was back at the Azrael leak back at mid-S2 and said it was interesting and was thinking about doing a binge after the season ended.

Dysun

It took like 3-4 honest tries to get into the show but it finally clicked. I'm all caught up and I enjoyed it, looking forward to watching it weekly

Volimar

I love this woman.

7Q31Vfm.png

Shamelessly stolen from the Women's march thread.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
My book Pussy of Steel, Diva Cups of Dwarf Star Alloy will be in stores next week.

ZeroX03

Banned
The Arrowverse returns tonight!

#2.09 "Supergirl Lives"
Episode Promo
Preview Scene
Preview Scene #2
KEVIN SMITH DIRECTS;
ROULETTE RETURNS — Kara (Melissa Benoist) is moved by the story of a missing woman named Izzy (guest star Harley Quinn Smith) and decides to investigate despite Snapper Carr’s (guest star Ian Gomez) order to leave it alone. Kara takes Mon-El (Chris Wood) with her to the last place Izzy was seen and the duo find themselves thrust through a portal to another planet, Trump's Moon, where the downtrodden are sold as slaves. The leader of the trafficking ring is none other than Roulette (guest star Dichen Lachman). To make matters worse, Trump’s Moon has a red sun, which means Kara and Mon-El are stripped of their powers and stuck on the planet with no way home. Meanwhile, back on Earth, Alex (Chyler Leigh) blames herself for Kara’s disappearance, fearing she’s become too focused on her new relationship with Maggie (guest star? Floriana Lima) and too complacent in watching out for her sister. Kevin Smith directed the episode with story by Andrew Kreisberg and teleplay by Eric Carrasco & Jess Kardos.
spg209a_bts_0562.jpg

Kara's going to find out that Snapper is somehow involved, which will lead to her and James leaving Catco and purging that dead-end set piece from the show.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
Yes! Glad to have my CW shows back. The midseason finale was awesome so I hope they come back from the break stronger than ever.

Joni

So they can continue the shipper's dream couple:

Blaine-and-Marley-marley-rose-34976102-500-500.jpg

I have no idea why anyone would ship them. But they did.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom