• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Supergirl S2 |OT| The Sky's the Limit - Mondays 8/7c on The CW

Status
Not open for further replies.

caliph95

El means hope:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WAbql0Iz9Jo
giphy.gif

The Zor-El.

Members of the House of El are naturally attracted to people with only L's for initials.

Who did Clark date? Lana Lang, Lori Lemaris, Lois Lane

Kara wants Lena Luthor. She just has to admit it to herself. Its science.

... well, that and incest. And horse fucking. Comic Kara is into horse fucking.

caliph95

Members of the House of El are naturally attracted to people with only L's for initials.

Who did Clark date? Lana Lang, Lori Lemaris, Lois Lane

Kara wants Lena Luthor. She just has to admit it to herself. Its science.
does that mean Clark and Lex Luthor are.....................

Aiii

So not worth it
Hey, it's the kid from This Is Us.

One of the better child actors around atm, good to see him here, he was great.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
I fell asleep watching this episode...twice, but I think I caught all the salient points. It's nice that we got a Jimmy centric episode, just weird that it's coming so late. It felt like a story they had lying around and then just attached it to Rhea's stuff so it felt connected. Mon-el just stumbling across his mother while eating ice cream at night, and Jimmy stumbling across the alien with the info he needed were contrived, probably why I started getting tired.

So-so episode. Just glad we're starting to get to the end game. Lena and Rhea developing a mentor/mentee relationship is nice, but a tab rushed.

Next episode looks dope though

Joni

That was a nice episode, but it certainly didn't need to be a Jimmy episode. The Lena parts were a lot stronger.

ZeroX03

Banned
Cat Grant Returns to Supergirl: What to Expect From Her 'Emotional' Episodes

Also boo this bullshit:

Will we ever see Supergirl‘s Mon-El in a super suit?
T'would be nice to see the boy do his thing not in street clothes, and ideally by the Season 2 finale. When we delivered your Q to showrunner Andrew Kreisberg, he answered, ”I can't say right now, but I wouldn't be surprised if one day you got to see that."

He clearly already has a phenomenal outfit:

supergirl-season-2-photos-1.jpg

Also boo this bullshit:

Will we ever see Supergirl‘s Mon-El in a super suit?
T’would be nice to see the boy do his thing not in street clothes, and ideally by the Season 2 finale. When we delivered your Q to showrunner Andrew Kreisberg, he answered, “I can’t say right now, but I wouldn’t be surprised if one day you got to see that.”

He clearly already has a phenomenal outfit:

supergirl-season-2-photos-1.jpg
Please!
254d0ed866315d8009b3cf2ffc1caa59.jpg

This is all I want, and him wearing the flight ring, and the Legion of Superheroes

ZeroX03

Banned
Please!

This is all I want, and him wearing the flight ring, and the Legion of Superheroes

Disgusting. How is he going to play games all night long without his sweet gamer glasses?

Speaking of which, one of these shows needs to braven up and introduce the Legion already.

Smoolio

Please!

Hope it follows the storyline where he gets lead poisoning, gets sent to the phantom zone. But instead of spending an eternity before being rescued by the Legion in the future, they rescue him immediately from his perspective. But then he has the opportunity to return to the present but has already fallen in lust with Shadowlass revealing him to be the fuckboi he really is.

WedgeX

Banned
Hope it follows the storyline where he gets lead poisoning, gets sent to the phantom zone. But instead of spending an eternity before being rescued by the Legion in the future, they rescue him immediately from his perspective. But then he has the opportunity to return to the present but has already fallen in lust with Shadowlass revealing him to be the fuckboi he really is.

If Supergirl did a Flint episode...

caliph95

I was already glad the show was smart enough to bring up Daxamites as being really weak to standard guns.
I wonder if this invasion is why they got nerf in general so you don't get a bunch a kryptonians level army steamrolling everybody and saves on budget

caliph95

Smallville all but said it.

Is this a Warhammer 40K reference in a Supergirl thread?

Code:
[IMG]http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/warhammer40k/images/6/68/Sister_of_Battle_Anna_Steinbauer.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20150804074745[/IMG] [B]PRAISE THE EMPRESS!!!![/B]

ZeroX03

Banned
New episode tonight! It's the start of a two parter apparently!

#2.21 "Resist"
Episode Promo
Supergirl boss teases big two-part finale
CAT GRANT RETURNS – Supergirl (Melissa Benoist) grapples with whether or not to obey the President’s (guest star Lynda Carter) orders regarding Rhea’s (guest star Teri Hatcher) latest actions. Meanwhile, Cat Grant (Calista Flockhart) returns to National City after James (guest star Mechad Brooks) disappears from the world's cognition. Millicent Shelton directed the episode written by Jessica Queller & Derek Simon.
Supergirl-2x21-2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom