• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Supernatural Season 11 |OT| No, seriously, it got awesome again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lucifer playing Castiel is the greatest. Also, Crowley acting like a puppy looool.

Lucifer is losing it though "I can't believe I lost it...I mean him...I can't believe I lost him"

Great episode. They didn't go as far into the supernatural nazi stuff as I would have liked, but it was still solid and it was awesome that they wasted no time getting the Lustiel stuff out into the open. This season ain't got time to waste on dragging secrets out, and it is great. It is like they are taking a cue from early seasons of Vampire Diaries and just going balls out on the speed of stuff happening.

The pace of the show has been spot on so far. Every reveal, every secret, every victory has been done in a timing that's perfect. Not too early, and not dragging on.

Wilsongt

Great episode. They didn't go as far into the supernatural nazi stuff as I would have liked, but it was still solid and it was awesome that they wasted no time getting the Lustiel stuff out into the open. This season ain't got time to waste on dragging secrets out, and it is great. It is like they are taking a cue from early seasons of Vampire Diaries and just going balls out on the speed of stuff happening.

Supernatural Nazis are becoming so cliche though...

Jarmel

Banned
Definitely feeling more natural this episode compared to the ending to the episode where he broke free.
TzVG2pm.jpg
This scene was pure Pellegrino. He nailed the facial gestures. It's virtually identical. The scene when Lucifer got out, Collins hammed it up a bit too much but he's pulled back. You can chalk that up to Lucifer being so happy he was out the cage though.

I was really hoping that the ship would get saved, those poor souls :( it really makes you think about how brutal the war really was, like you read and learn about it in history and stuff, but this...this hit even harder, despite it probably not happening thinking of the other events that happened. For me, anyways.

Misha playing Lucifer playing Castiel is so much fun to watch, kinda sad he dropped the charade but I'd prefer it not dragging on for too long. It had a good run <3

Misha posts the greatest videos on Facebook, honestly, I love the guy. Check out what he posted recently: https://www.facebook.com/officialmisha/videos/1067542483267758/

Wow, a really solid mythology episode. We haven't had a lot of those in recent years. I guess now that Rowena the Annoying is dead and Crowley has taken a backseat, we may get more of them.

I still hate the Hell set, though. The one for Crowley's throne room. Looks really cheap.

Lucifer should take Cas's place on the show permanently. Sure he's way overpowered but the fuckery would amazing.
I think it'd be great. He's super strong, but he has no inclination to help or hinder the main characters, so it wouldn't affect things too much. Now we just need to bring back Gabriel.

EDIT: Also, he isn't without weaknesses. This episode showed that he can be warded, and sigils seems to affect him. We also know that holy oil will hold him, too, since that worked in season 5. I doubt any of those things would work on Amara.

I think it'd be great. He's super strong, but he has no inclination to help or hinder the main characters, so it wouldn't affect things too much. Now we just need to bring back Gabriel.

EDIT: Also, he isn't without weaknesses. This episode showed that he can be warded, and sigils seems to affect him. We also know that holy oil will hold him, too, since that worked in season 5. I doubt any of those things would work on Amara.

For sure! I soooooo hoping that Gabriel would make an appearance when Sam said they need an Archangel. However, with Lucifer letting it out that he's free of the cage I don't see much of an opening for it now :(.

I don't think anything could really hinder Amara. If she could be easily defeated or trapped, Death would have mentioned it. It took four archangels and God himself to trap her, so I don't think there's much that would hold her back.

Really really enjoyed this episode

Misha Collins as lucifor is brilliant :D

poor Sam lmao.
Ikr? I'm glad he made it his own now. When he first started it, he was too much like Mark which I didn't particularly hate, but Mark played it way too good, Misha didn't stand a chance. However, now...now he made his own style and it fits Lucy perfectly. Kudos to you Misha, you magnificent attractive crying man you!

Misha Collins is live on Facebook and is super silly and adorable lol

Also, they have some campaign where if you buy a shirt you get entered into a contest to go on a trip with the cast to Hawaii: https://international.creationstand...ou-are-not-alone-campaign?variant=10988579397

U.S residents only :(

Oh, you know Crowley is going to go full good guy after this. Hell, I am rooting for him now.

Edit: and nice to see some Arrow GAF in here after that crap ending.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom