• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Supernatural Season 11 |OT| No, seriously, it got awesome again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is that a younger Nick Cage?

He I was like, o wow they got Nic Cage up in he-o wait...nope nevermind. No batshit crazy acting to be seen here :(.

I so saw that bitch betraying Crowley coming. Also figured she'd dive in front of Lustiel to save him, but that was was obvious this season is too great for them to do something stupid like that again *cough* Deamon *cough*. Only Dean can handle Crowley's rod ;).

The fear Lucifer had when Crowley moved his hand damn son, I guess an object infused with God's power would easily obliterate him. Or, at least he thinks it would.

Poor Dean didn't get the glove :( he was so heartbroken lol.

Also, hungover Dean was awesome.

Oh shit Crowley playing the devil

So many double-crossings lol. I knew the box would be empty, but I didn't see Crowley having the weapon coming. I thought he lied about having the weapon the whole time, so seeing himw ith the rod blew my mind.

Were those the Carver Edlund books?

I think they were. He did have them that one season when he was killing off all the people the boys saved, so it would make sense that he has them stored somewhere.

Was that a Dodgeball quote? LOL

What quote? I think I missed it

Episode was totally worth it for Sam and Dean being overjoyed at watching the wrestling match. And then Dean had to go climb in the ring to send it even higher.

Oh, you know Crowley is going to go full good guy after this. Hell, I am rooting for him now.

Edit: and nice to see some Arrow GAF in here after that crap ending.
Sorry, what's "Arrow"? I thought this show came on after Felicity.

Anyway, I liked the episode but didn't really dig how nerfed Lucifer felt. Like, there's no way Crowley should have been able to knock him down with a stick (it's a hand of God, but he didn't even activate it yet, so it was a stick) and then disappear on him. Sam and Dean also felt kind of weak, too, when they got owned by Evil Ryan Gosling.

BlueSnowboarder

Neo Member
So I've a question for you guys......if Crowley already had a hand of God hidden away, how come he didn't use it when he realised that Amara couldn't be controlled and went to the Winchesters for help instead of allowing them to talk to Lucifer in the cage?... o_O Thoughts anyone? :)

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
So I've a question for you guys......if Crowley already had a hand of God hidden away, how come he didn't use it when he realised that Amara couldn't be controlled and went to the Winchesters for help instead of allowing them to talk to Lucifer in the cage?... o_O Thoughts anyone? :)

He didn't know it was a hand of god at the time. He said so in the episode.

Kevin

I imagine these, "hands of god" will enter the story again in a big way before the end of the season. I am curious to see what happens. My guess is that you need both of them (are there more?) for the power to stay working. Just a guess though.

This weeks episode was solid and fun. MOTW but it also moved the main story a little further which is cool.

I imagine these, "hands of god" will enter the story again in a big way before the end of the season. I am curious to see what happens. My guess is that you need both of them (are there more?) for the power to stay working. Just a guess though.

This weeks episode was solid and fun. MOTW but it also moved the main story a little further which is cool.
There should be more. Even if there are just two, the first one we saw was just a piece of the Ark of the Covenant, which means that at the very least, the Ark should be one itself.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
They're probably all single use and they'll try to gather a ton. It's going to be a race between Sam/Dean, Lustiel and Crowley.

But it's probably a red herring. I bet the real resolution is something else.

xrnzaaas

I'm starting to binge watch season 10 and, omg, the musical episode was one of the best in the history of the show. :O It came very close to Buffy's musical episode which is my number one of all time. :)

Phased

I'm starting to binge watch season 10 and, omg, the musical episode was one of the best in the history of the show. :O It came very close to Buffy's musical episode which is my number one of all time. :)

Agreed, the musical episode was so good, and there was some foreshadowing about Lucifer in the end number. They do one or two goofy or not as serious episodes every season and I always find those are my favorites even in the seasons where it dragged.

They brought Lucifer back, they need to find a way to bring Gabriel back for an episode as well, not just a cameo.

xrnzaaas

Finished season 10 and starting with season 11. Impala's episode (11x04) was AWESOME. Great piece of cinematography, great brother bonding and great oldschool monster case solving with classic rock playing in the background. :)

Magwik

Banned
S12 can't get any bigger than 11 themematically so I expect it to be the final season and act more as a wrap up and homage to the series.

Eventually they're going to fight God, aren't they? They're running out of things to threaten the world & raise the stakes. The show with just end with Sam & Dean as God & Lucifer.....wait, actually....hmmmm

The way I see is that Amara brings back God who turns out to be a major dick and it's up to the boys to take him down in the twelfth season with it being revealed at the end that there's actually bigger threat behind God and that's who has been pulling the strings all along.

Turns out that the car gained sentience at some point during the second season and has since been working to destroy the boys and all they love.

Season 13 ends with the car blowing up and opening a portal to Earth two where Zoom runs through and speed stabs Sam. Season 14 opens with beside him so he walks through the still open portal and encounters a guy in make-up and a purple suit who decides it'd a jolly good time to kidnap and torture him...cue 15 months later and reports flood in of a a mysterious red hooded man who is killing bad guys looking for both a guy in a purple suit and a speedster. Mid season finale ends with earth two Sam finding out that the Red Hood is actually Dean (who is dead on earth two) and he makes it his mission to redeem Red Hood Dean and bring him back to the light. Season ends with Sam stabbing Zoom with the first blade (earth two version) and Red Hood holding the purple suit guy hostage in a building. Just as the screen fades to black, we see a shadowy bat figure enter the frame...

Season 15 starts where 14 left off, bat figure crashes through window and it's revealed that this is Thomas Winchester who was brought to earth two from earth three by Zoom to hunt down the Red Hood. An epic fight ensues, Red Hood's mask is knocked off, Thomas is taken aback to see his son Dean is still alive. Moments later, Sam crashed through the door and Thomas is again floored to see his second is also alive. They hug, purple suit guy sees this strong bond of love and decides to become good, he and Dean hug it out and Dean drops the red hood and they all decide to go for cheeseburgers and milkshakes.

Season 15 - fin.

Apparently Jared and Jensen are already signed on for a season 13 as well.

Man, they are just getting too comfortable here. Are they lacking other opportunities or something?

They were branching out for a while, I somewhat remember Jensen starred in a couple of movies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom