• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Survivor 34: Game Changers |OT| We Have To Go Back

Status
Not open for further replies.

UberTag

Wonderful. We now have idol bullshit to look forward to if anyone outside of Mana heads to tribal. Is Hali finding an idol after the commercial break?

UberTag

People calling Brad a dictator when he's being completely diplomatic. Where have I seen this before? Hmmm...

I was wondering why they showed strategizing. They never do that. I thought it was to show Brad as the boss.

Nope. It was because Debbie lies about everything

They need to do that one challenge on a floating raft where you push your opponent off. Would love to see if they did a merge and Debbie goes against Brad somehow.

Want to see an example of multi-season character development? Last time Sandra took Sugar's bra. This time she just took sugar.

I got called away, what happened?

JT was getting pissed that Michaela was using too much sugar, so Sandra secretly used up all the sugar so that he'd blame Michaela.

Velcro Fly

when they are showing segments on the edited show that they almost never do to showcase how insane someone is, you know it is bad

she is shit talking her own tribe DURING THE CHALLENGE

jesus christ

Did they tell them they couldn't stuff those things into your shirt?

I would totally take my shirt and use it like a basket to move large numbers of them.

vypek

Prediction: Nuku will vote for JT who blocks with idol and sends Michaela home

Also, Malcolm wouldn't fail this part JT

JT finds an idol.

JT gets pissed at Michaela.

Micheala with a kiss of death confessional saying "the same thing can't happen to me twice".

Welp.

Kifimbo

Gonna go with Sandra leaving. Unless JT does something stupid again.

And Brad saved Debbie, which was probably bittersweet for him.

vypek

JT finds an idol.

Micheala with a kiss of death confessional saying "the same thing can't happen to me twice".

Welp.

Yeah. Saw it as I was typing my last post and that definitely has to seal the deal. Ah, I liked her. That's too bad

UberTag

JT finds an idol.

Welp.
This heavy telegraphing is making me super nervous for Sandra. 'Cause JT sure as hell isn't going to vote out Aubry or Varner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom