• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Survivor 34: Game Changers |OT| We Have To Go Back

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sandra has been to four tribal councils this season. Still no votes against her.

On the other hand Erik GAVE UP THE IMMUNITY NECKLACE

Getting tricked by Cirie vs giving an idol to Russell and not taking one to tribal when you were on the bottom. I feel like it's at least a conversation.

Amazing episode. Love both Michaela and Sandra so it was beautiful to see that ending. When Michaela looked at Sandra and burst out laughing. <3

Also LMAO @ Debbie. I need her to interact with some of the other crazies on this season.

Leeness

Lmao JT is soooooo dumb. And I think Debbie legitimately has mental health issues? That was really weird.

Queen stays queen <3 <3 Fuck, I love her so. I am going to be heartbroken when Sandra is eventually voted out.

Jims

JT has now screwed up 3 Idols in a row.

The hat trick! We didn't know if he could pull it off, but he did it!

Are there any other ways to horribly misplay an idol? I guess playing it on the wrong person, which is always a classic. But JT has managed to hit basically every other scenario by now.

Pretty humiliating way to go out. He didn't even bring it to Tribal!

7KTDHNC.png

jett

D-Member
What was going on with Debbie? Her behavior was incomprehensible. Was she bored and just messing around big-time? :p

ultron87

The editors just burying Debbie was crazy. I do wonder about the actual comparable times of her and Hali doing the two balancing things since that could be tough to tell from the edit.

Obviously even if it was closer than it appeared it in no way excuses how she went off. Just curious how delusional she was being.

_Nemo

Lmao JT is soooooo dumb. And I think Debbie legitimately has mental health issues? That was really weird.

Queen stays queen <3 <3 Fuck, I love her so. I am going to be heartbroken when Sandra is eventually voted out.

When? Um, I really hope you didn't just post a spoiler.

Jigorath

Banned
It's funny seeing Brad get yelled at for no reason right after a Funny 115 entry that exposed just how often Brad gets yelled at for no reason.

Leeness

When? Um, I really hope you didn't just post a spoiler.

Pretty sure he just means he thinks she has no chance at winning. These people would have to be monumentally moronic to not vote her out at some point soon.

No no, no spoilers, I just assume not EVERYONE there is so so stupid that they'd let her even make it to the merge, but...here we are lol. I dread every week tho and I just hope it's not soon &#128557;

Then again, "I don't know about thaaaaat..."

Sandra2.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom