• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tales of Xillia |OT| - Teach me about Bazongas!

We are happy to let you know that your order is on its way and to provide you with your very special pre-order DLC!
Product name Delivery Quantity Price
Tales of Xillia - Milla Maxwell Collector's Edition
Shipping 1 99.99 EUR
DLC - FREE PREORDER BONUS DLC
Download 1 0 EUR

Yey finally shipped! :D

kayos90

Tragic victim of fan death
My favorite costumes were Jude Butler, Jude Takuto, Milla Swimsuit, Milla Dhaos, Alvin Butler, Alvin Kratos, and Elize Maid.

Jawmuncher

So my question is this a good tales game to start with? I didn't like abyss with its difficulty spikes and symphonia I might as well just wait for the HD pack,

My biggest thing with JRPGs is difficulty. I don't mind a bit of grinding but it still needs to be a bit reasonable. The length I got to in abyss it never felt like there was a good place to grind

Stuart444

So my question is this a good tales game to start with? I didn't like abyss with its difficulty spikes and symphonia I might as well just wait for the HD pack,

My biggest thing with JRPGs is difficulty. I don't mind a bit of grinding but it still needs to be a bit reasonable. The length I got to in abyss it never felt like there was a good place to grind

It's a great Tales game to start with yeah.

So I just popped in the game real quick to see that sexy UFOTABLE opening but it wasn't there at the beginning. When do you end up seeing it in the game?

Dark Schala

Eloquent Princess

Yeah, I think it's a decent starting point for people new to the series. You also have selectable difficulties, too, if you feel like it's too easy or hard.

There's also a decent place to start grinding by Ni Akeria, though I'm sure that place is renamed to something else now.

Slyjss

Yeah, I think it's a decent starting point for people new to the series. You also have selectable difficulties, too, if you feel like it's too easy or hard.

There's also a decent place to start grinding by Ni Akeria, though I'm sure that place is renamed to something else now.

It's Nia Khera now, not a big change.

Persona7

Banned
Damn they are really cutting it close with these shipment deliveries in my area.

I called five gamestops (not the one I pre-ordered at) and they are all getting the game later today or tomorrow morning after 11:30AM.

Toki767

Damn they are really cutting it close with these shipment deliveries in my area.

I called five gamestops (not the one I pre-ordered at) and they are all getting the game later today or tomorrow morning.

I'm pretty sure they ship from the west coast.

Persona7

Banned
I'm pretty sure they ship from the west coast.

I am in California. I called a two gamestops in the city next to me and they got the game in today before noon. Still cutting it pretty close.

I wonder if I will be able to get KILLER IS DEAD on day one. Probably not.

Awesome! Just traded in NFS: Most wanted and Fifa 13($30 together) I got from the best buy sales to get the game for $9.99. Got the limited edition too, feels good man!

Toki767

Awesome! Just traded in NFS: Most wanted and Fifa 13($30 together) I got from the best buy sales to get the game for $9.99. Got the limited edition too, feels good man!

There is only the Limited Edition or the Collector's Edition at the moment. They haven't done a second print yet.

Some things came up today but I plan on streaming late tonight for those interested. Even if I don't get started today I will be streaming all day tomorrow regardless.

Rhapsody

Banned
I'll pick up the game maybe tomorrow. I'll play Milla's story since I've already played Jude.

Going to stick with Hard for the most part like I did before (couldn't beat the last fight on Hard though).

MilkBeard

As for Milla's "lisp" that people keep talking about, that is something that could have easily been fixed during recording. The actor has a little bit of a lisp but they've got the voice tracks compressed so hard and the high frequencies are really noisy. I assume that the budget is tight, because in general, the recording/production quality of the voicework is pretty bad. I kind of noticed this with Graces as well. There is a shit-ton of voicework in Tales games though, so they definitely had their work cut out for them. Tough to record all of that with a small budget.

RPGCrazied

Figures they have the costumes up day 1. A first, graces f was like weeks before we saw any. I have just enough in my wallet for one. Its either a Rowen or Alvin one.

Kincaido

Got 99 problems and only one of them is a waifu
I could get the platinum, but I got bored halfway through Jude side.

Also, bikini Milla is awesome because of the hair.

RPGCrazied

Went ahead an added $10. I guess I'm part of the problem. I bought Alvin's steward and Rowen's butler costume, and I don't even have the game yet. lol

Man I'm loving the first few hours of this game.

The battles are nice and smooth, and while Jude is ten times better than Asbel so far, im definetly enjoying Millia and Alvin better.

Top Bottom