• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Team Bondi's L.A. NOIRE |OT| Watchin' Faces, Solvin' Cases

cackhyena

Has anyone been able to redeem their PS3 codes for stuff? I have Amazon pre order bonuses, like a car and some suit, but haven't tried out the DL process yet. Does the actual store need to be back up or just PSN to get this stuff.

SelfCon

I'm 2 hours in and I'm really loving the attention to detail in this game. I have a dumb question though.

I reluctantly went to pick this up at gamestop and was asked if I had pre-ordered. I said no but it looks like I got the pre-order bonus anyway. Are the film strips and badge challenge really a preorder bonus exclusive to gamestop or is everyone getting this stuff?

K' Dash

The Lamp said:
It's what happens when people pay $60 for a single-player game they probably won't finish or like beyond what's there and then turn it in 2 days later having wasted almost half their money.

People who trade in games immediately after buying and beating them make me laugh.

Would you keep a game that turned out to be nothing like you expected and you're not enjoying one bit?

In my case I don't have time to play anymore and a game 20 hour long probably will take 2 months to beat, given that I wouldn't waste my time playing something that I don't like, I don't fucking care if the entire planet says it's the game of the generation.

megalowho

Can't say I'm surprised to see negative reactions in here, but I am a bit taken back by the vitriol in some of the comments. Game is a great slow burn and, for someone that loves PC adventures and Phoenix Wright, right up my alley gameplay wise. The interrogation stuff works way more often than it doesn't, and it's still fascinating to me. Driving, chases and gunplay are all fine, sometimes quite fun, though the cover system can be a bit wonky. It's never so bad that I'm frustrated at the controls, and not nearly as egregious as some are making it out to be.

I also have no problem with this being a linear, focused open world game. I don't care that I can't go off course to play pool or deliver papers or drive in a race, I'm playing a specific role and trying to do my job. Seems like some folks would rather have artificial walls to tell them they aren't supposed to go wherever they please rather than give the illusion of freedom. Did they need to recreate L.A. in GTA fashion in order to make this game? Probably not. Do I appreciate all the little details of an open world setting the way I would walking down the street without being tempted to stop doing whatever it is I'm doing? Absolutely.

Angst

If I could change one thing:

Focus on the procedural part of the investigation. Make the procedure work like in Police Quest.

Touch the pistol you found with an un-gloved hand? Perp walks free.
Forgot to tag all the evidence according to procedure? Case blown.
Forgot to check in your pistol after a days work? Suspended from duty.

But I guess those old-school gaming traits will never return as most gamers would find a system like that far too unforgiving and would break their discs in two after ten minutes of play.

Tobor

megalowho said:
Can't say I'm surprised to see negative reactions in here, but I am a bit taken back by the vitriol in some of the comments. Game is a great slow burn and, for someone that loves PC adventures and Phoenix Wright, right up my alley gameplay wise. The interrogation stuff works way more often than it doesn't, and it's still fascinating to me. Driving, chases and gunplay are all fine, sometimes quite fun, though the cover system can be a bit wonky. It's never so bad that I'm frustrated at the controls, and not nearly as egregious as some are making it out to be.

I also have no problem with this being a linear, focused open world game. I don't care that I can't go off course to play pool or deliver papers or drive in a race, I'm playing a specific role and trying to do my job. Kind of taken aback that people would rather have artificial walls to tell them they aren't supposed to go wherever they please rather than give the illusion of freedom. Did they need to recreate L.A. in GTA fashion in order to make this game? Probably not. Do I appreciate all the little details of an open world setting the way I would walking down the street without being tempted to stop doing whatever it is I'm doing? Absolutely.
Well said. I don't understand what some people expected out of this game, but it's delivering exactly what I wanted, so hooray for me.

Got my first 5 star result just now, well into the Homicide section. It was difficult at first, but I'm getting good at this interrogation malarkey now!

bunbun777

Just finished and there's that feeling..... that corruption isn't much to swallow and even with honey it leaves the stomach sour. I have completed almost all the cases with 5 stars as well -- so I have had the chance to go back and re experience the interrogations.. watching the reactions and flow.

It was a solid time and enjoyable-- the movement should have been a bit more responsive and the clunky cover system was not very exciting. The performances were convincing, except when a few were attempting to elude interrogations, exaggerated expressions were sometimes laughable.

Story related-spoilers:

When they decided to incorporate the Black Dahlia killing and forgot to incorporate the noire and horror element, they started to lose me-- Instead of Jack the Ripper we get the Riddler. While Cole is commenting that the killer is playing with him-- I am thinking-- so is Brendan McNamara with us the players. I felt it was being force fed with no true realizations or consequence. And then the end result? cookie cutter mementos resulting in a silent killing with shadowy political connections. The difference between this and Sin City seemed to be that here there were a lot of broken marriages and husbands to take the fall. No women suspects....

It wasn't until Kelso took over that I started to get as excited as when I first started. He had some great lines "save your pity for the other guys" and the feeling of discovery started up again. He was a much more sympathetic character in my opinion than Cole-- more pragmatic and humane. I wish the Cole/Kelso dichotomy would have been used earlier. And that the stakes would have seemed higher-- seeing Cole 'lose it' at the end (from the newspapers view no less!) was the most satisfying scene of his but it came far too late. And Cole getting washed up instead of dealing with his past sins and present situations--- they might as well had him get hit by a semi going 60 down the freeway that was soon to come.

So i say 8/10.

Played this all day and am now half way through the Homicide cases. Game is solid, but it could have been so much more.

The cases are far too basic with zero character development – which leads to a big problem I have. Cole shouts out so many names and I can never remember who's who. The cases really need to be longer. So far they're very forgettable, and for such a story driven game it feels like this game has no story! The game is kinda repetitive and getting very formulaic too....I really hope something interesting happens soon to shake things up. It may seem like I hate the game but I don’t. It’s very addictive and still a solid 8/10. Oh and the ending of the last Traffic case was awesome!

Throavium said:
You're missing out on higher rank and unlockables.

I tend to keep restarting the interrogation until I get it right.
Ack, it pains me to read that! I hate saying this, but you are doing it wrong. Do not restart interrogations, you're destroying the experience for yourself.

Appreciate the human element to this game, Cole isn't perfect and cases will be botched. It's part of what makes this game so interesting.

There's good, well though out content for every scenario, even if you ace every case and interrogation, you'll be missing out on some content and dialog.

Papercuts said:
Yeah, it makes sense, but it's incredibly weird to subject the player to that. Your evidence is broken glasses, she says they were new, the obvious thing for the player to do is to say lie or doubt, but both of those instead make cole flip out and say she's the killer, which is not at all what the player is thinking at that point.
digging this one up out of nowhere. adrian black spoilers:

i got this one right. i saw no reason to doubt what she was saying was true. yes, she says he took his new glasses with him, and yes we found his old glasses, but she didn't appear to be lying and i saw no reason for her to lie about something like that.

obviously she wasn't lying, and it makes sense when you think about it. he bought new glasses and we only found his old, self repaired ones at the scene. it's another clue that tells us that he isn't dead.

just because something contradicts what the current facts suggest doesn't mean the suspect is lying. it's not like the Phoenix Wright games in that sense, where the evidence is almost never misleading. here it can be, and accusing someone of lying isn't just about saying 'aha! that contradicts my evidence!' it's also about reading their body language and taking into account whether they have any reason to lie about that or not.

Angst said:

In the 1940s, were these elements of an investigation? When were forensics something that became important or untilized? If in the 40s this was how they handled evidence, then that is how it should be in the game. I don't know how it was, and a quick google search turned up nothing, but I'm sure a little more research could reveal whether or not this was accurate regarding 1940s police procedures.

Ominym

Banned
All in all I liked the game. Some of the tech was incredibly impressive, specifically with the face mapping as we all know. But aside from this, there are some age old problems of gaming I can't stand still present in this game.

Things I Didn't Like:

- Not quite sure why, but whenever you enter a cross section at high speed and there are cars crossing, the AI not only doesn't try to avoid you; but will actively stop essentially asking you to t-bone them. This is a pain in the ass not only when driving around, but especially problematic during the scenes where you're expected to chase someone.

- On a similar vein. I absolutely hated chasing anyone in this game. There were plenty of times "ruberbanding AI" was blatantly used, resulting in me feeling like I wasn't losing chase because of my own faults. For example, you're right on someones tail, and they immediately gain a huge speed boost and pull away from you. This is even noticed on your behalf when you go to tackle someone, and Cole nearly triples his speed.

- Same interrogation problems as everyone else it seems. Most of the time it is great. But I did get very sick of Cole going off on random tangents I didn't think any rational person would ask.

- Shadows looked real iffy.

- I can shoot at any time when chasing someone, but in order to fire a warning shot I must aim at them for a set period of time? Huh?

-
I am confused however, about Elsa. I missed two newspapers, so I'm not entirely sure if Cole cheated on his wife with her, but then again he never denied it. What raised my confusion is that Roy at the end said he was wrongly accused.

Things I Did Like:

- Interrogations (Most of the time.)

- Blood splatters. Not quite sure why, but these in particular looked really good.

- Characters.

- Music was great.

- Actually didn't hate the ending. The way I see it,
Cole was too by the numbers for the city. He much like the crime lords washed away, leaving only the "small fry" operations on both sides to fight for the next round of supremacy. (Kelso and the new DA, Roy and the Police Chief.) It is a war that will never end, Cole's struggle to save the city of angels was futile.

The game took me about 17 hours, but I'm not fully done with the content. Incase anyone was wondering.

JonCha

megalowho said:

I also have no problem with this being a linear, focused open world game. I don't care that I can't go off course to play pool or deliver papers or drive in a race, I'm playing a specific role and trying to do my job. Seems like some folks would rather have artificial walls to tell them they aren't supposed to go wherever they please rather than give the illusion of freedom. Did they need to recreate L.A. in GTA fashion in order to make this game? Probably not. Do I appreciate all the little details of an open world setting the way I would walking down the street without being tempted to stop doing whatever it is I'm doing? Absolutely.
Bailing back in (if that makes sense) to go with this. The Edge review absolutely nailed it: even though the non-interrogation elements don't stand out, they come together really way and are definitely enjoyable. I wish this had no Rockstar label on it. It really has damaged the game.

I started
The Red Lipstick Murder
this morning. Still really enjoyable and for the first time I actually let my partner drive. It's nice how they don't skip dialogue that can get you thinking.

Also think it's a loss to those who aren't enjoying it.

borghe

Loves the Greater Toronto Area
Dabanton said:
Ok just did my first side misson can you actually subdue suspects aka not 'dirty harry' them
sort of not really. you can't shoot a warning shot to get them to stop if that's what you mean. in theory you should be able to brawl with them, though getting close enough to do might be impossible. I have (accidentally) shot weapons out of the last perps' hands a few times and that ended the mission.. though I'm not sure if you did that to someone else during the mission if that would disable them still or not (probably not).

not quite sure why they went that route with the side missions. I get they are totally meant to just be fluff... but giving an option of kill or take down would have really been nice.

Angst said:

Focus on the procedural part of the investigation. Make the procedure work like in Police Quest.

But I guess those old-school gaming traits will never return as most gamers would find a system like that far too unforgiving and would break their discs in two after ten minutes of play.

What scare the developers in my opinion is don't let the player see all the awesome stuff they put in their games. That's because this stuff cost a lot and six cases blowed for a forgotten glove means a game who last one hour. We actually don't have the resources (aka money) to use the old school gameplay of Police Quest with a tech like this. Because every consequence bring more actors and more lines you have to record, not just some text like the old good days... :)

TheExodu5

Banned
The interrogations are really quite simple. Very disappointing compared to the more complex lies and contradictions you find in Phoenix Wright (though sometimes they get a little too complex). It feels as if we never use 95% of the evidence we find.

I've played around 2 hours so far and I'm loving it.

I have a question about crime scenes
I noticed there are two prompts which are the music and vibrations - I can hear the music but I'm not getting the vibrations. Are these vibrations supposed to rumble the Dualshock? I'm wondering if my controller is broken or whether I just need to turn them on because I'm sure it was vibrating the other day on another game.

Tricky I Shadow said:
Played this all day and am now half way through the Homicide cases. Game is solid, but it could have been so much more...

yeah, it could've been (& hopefully, any sequel/spinoff will be). like, for example, it could've actually been 'noire' :) ...

if nothing else, it would seem team bondi has redefined what the concept of 'noire' is for a new generation: '40's l.a. + crime + ability to turn off color. & the fact that you play a guy with a badge, a partner, & a nice house in the burbs, who spends his days policing the underworld, rather than a disreputable loner / private eye living in the middle of that underworld, makes no difference. no getting sapped from behind, muscled by big men, taken for a ride, slipped a mickey, or seduced by a siren? makes no difference...

this game may be a number of things, including a very good episodic crime drama (which i think it is). but 'noire' it ain't...

tiff

Banned
Papercuts said:
I see what LA Noire is going for, I just think it attempts far too much and because of it all the elements are watered down from the level they should be at. Shooting is mediocre, overworld is boring and not needed, side missions are repetitive and stupid, etc. It's hard to immerse myself into the detective parts because of the game constantly telling you if you're wrong, and the interrogations have super abrupt character changes that also don't feel normal at all. I love the actual walking around getting evidence, but that's pretty much it so far...
Yeah, it's definitely the kind of game where I appreciate the idea more than I appreciate the execution. I love the idea of it, but I agree with you that the investigation portions seem to be the only gameplay aspects that are well-executed. Everything else is just shitty or too video-gamey.

artwalknoon said:
1. The controls aren't very good. Specifically driving is not nearly as fun as driving in GTAIV or horseback riding in Red Dead Redemption. The chasing perps stuff is pretty good though. Overall there just seem to be some odd control stuff that makes the game a bit janky and stiff.
I think the driving is the best controlling part of the game, honestly. Thank god it's nothing like horseback riding in RDR.

Papercuts said:
I keep saying you can't make the correct decisions because of truth/doubt randomly changing. Sometimes they blatantly lie, I have no proof, so I say doubt. I'm wrong. I needed to say truth to press them for more. Other times, doubt presses them the info I need, truth loses the lead completely. I've been looking at the faces, listening to the voices. They can sound suspicious and be telling the truth, they can look sincere as hell and be lying, it's not much to go off of. Lie works as advertised since you need evidence with it, I haven't had issues with that yet.
My strategy with interrogation is to go Truth if they look calm as the sea, and if they're doing the exaggerated "oh god I'm so nervous" face I either Doubt or Press Lie if I have evidence that clearly contradicts. Seems to work pretty well so far; I've gotten a handful of 5 star cases already. Though sometimes I'm thrown off by cases like those fucking glasses, or maybe I missed a piece of evidence.

Papercuts said:
And on top of that, when you are "wrong" in an interrogation, it more often than not makes Cole go into a tirade and say things you don't want him to say. THAT'S what's killing me, not even me getting the option wrong. His attitude flips on a whim when you aren't right, and it completely shatters immersion considering right after he crosses that statement off you just go back to talking again.
Yeah, the checklist nature of interrogation completely kills any kind of mood or tone or what have you, because rather than having an organic conversation you're jumping around from one topic to another with nothing connecting them. It's something I definitely hope they change if they do a sequel.

Papercuts said:
I never expected being able to go on rampages or anything, but taking a note from RDR and having random events happen, like random people getting mugged on the street or a car theft happening in front of you would be a much better way to integrate the world into the game. And let me shoot people in the leg or something, don't make me kill them. :\
I think considering how immersion-destroying the current side missions are, they should try to get away from action sequences like that, but still find a way to make better use of the open world environment. I like the idea of having the entire city open to me, but as you said, they need to integrate it into the game better.

Throavium said:
You're missing out on higher rank and unlockables.

I tend to keep restarting the interrogation until I get it right.
Can you actually fail a case if you perform badly enough? I didn't follow this game at all before release, but watching my brother play I got the idea that if you don't do well in the investigation/interrogation you could either just fail the case or maybe even put the wrong guy in jail. I certainly haven't played perfectly so far but it doesn't seem to have had any impact on the outcome of the case.

Angst said:

I think that would get too tedious for the mass audience. I understand why you want it and where you are coming from but Rockstar wants to sell a shitload of these and have people coming back for sequels.

In fact, I think it would be best to make it less procedural and have the story told from the perspective of a private eye.

Thank you for pre-ordering L.A. Noire from Amazon.co.uk. We've teamed up with Rockstar to offer you a code to download "The Broderick" Detective Suit DLC. Please find your code(s) along with redemption instructions below.

Code(s) = 8D1C-FGAD-PX91

PlayStation 3:
You will need a PlayStation Network ID in order to download the content. Please note: due to ongoing PSN problems, you may not be able to redeem your PS3 code straight away.

1) Sign in to your PlayStation Network account.
2) Visit PlayStation Store via your PlayStation 3 system.
3) Select the Redeem Codes icon from the Store Top.
4) Enter your 12 character promotion code and select Continue (Note--promotion codes are case sensitive and must be entered exactly as displayed).
5) Follow the on-screen instructions to redeem the promotion code.

+

Order has been handed over to the carrier and is in transit

=

fuuu.png

Barrett2

On my 3rd traffic case, I seem to get every interrogation question wrong. I guess I just don't fundamentally understand how I should be reading people. :/

I have a question for those who completed The Gas Man:

Phelps asks the manager of InstaHeat if his workers are licensed to install heaters. The guy says yes but of course he's all shifty. The first time, I picked Doubt and got it wrong. The guy apparently lied, as I should have known because logically he would KNOW if he hired guys under the table or something, but apparently the evidence to call him out on that is to pick the heater that was signed out by Varley? Can someone explain how that works as evidence? I'm at a loss. I'm really asking because I'm wondering what makes Varley's work different from Matthew Ryan's work on the other house that burned to make the former the CORRECT evidence.

SPEA

megalowho said:

Nice post. I have the same feelings as you. Loving the game so far. Midway through Disc 2.

BKXB

Economist
Angst said:

But were these legit concerns back in the 40s? From what I gleam from movies, etc., touching a pistol with a un-gloved hand was pretty common.

nib95

Banned
SmokyDave said:
Just grabbed my copy from Tesco (PS3 - £34.97). Can't wait to get involved over the weekend!

Asda has the same price. Not sure whether to buy or just wait for it to go cheaper a month or two down the line. Hmm..

SmokyDave

nib95 said:
Asda has the same price. Not sure whether to buy or just wait for it to go cheaper a month or two down the line. Hmm..
I don't normally buy on day one anymore but this looks incredible and I reckon the chances of the storyline getting spoiled for me are pretty high.

nib95

Banned
SmokyDave said:
I don't normally buy on day one anymore but this looks incredible and I reckon the chances of the storyline getting spoiled for me are pretty high.

Ture...but the GAF backlash is scary lol...

Interfectum

nib95 said:
Ture...but the GAF backlash is scary lol...

What constitutes a 'backlash'? I see both positive and negative comments all through the thread. To me it seems more people pay attention to the bad stuff than the good stuff.

Angst

BKXB said:
But were these legit concerns back in the 40s? From what I gleam from movies, etc., touching a pistol with a un-gloved hand was pretty common.
Yeah, you're right. I guess playing LA Noire awoke the itch for some old-school Police Quest adventuring. :)

On that note - it would be sweet with a LA Noire - Police Quest game set in the 80s or so.

I don't get the backlash for the game here on GAF. My guess would be that some of you guys play the game for really long sessions and complete it in one or two days. I prefer to take my time and just do one or two cases per day.

I don't understand the whole 'backlash' thing since people are now posting their hands on impressions instead of just reacting based on all of the commercials and controlled media write-ups over the last few years. Lots of games are just not as good and amazing as they sell themselves to be. This is one of them.

nib95

Banned
Interfectum said:
What constitutes a 'backlash'? I see both positive and negative comments all through the thread. To me it seems more people pay attention to the bad stuff than the good stuff.

True, but even the positive impressions aren't overwhelmingly positive. Sounds cheap, but I don't tend to spend money buying games on release unless they are true A or AAA pedigree, and I'm just not getting that vibe from the impressions thus far.

SmokyDave said:
I reckon the chances of the storyline getting spoiled for me are pretty high.

I'm about half way through the game.....and I honestly couldn't even try and spoil the game for you at the moment.

The back story has gone absolutely no where and all of the cases so far have been insanely simple and obvious! : /

kodt

Banned
Man sometimes I feel like a real moron investigating.

Like I know they are lying so I choose lie. Then it asks me to show the evidence, well I pick what I think is evidence but apparently not. I was supposed to choose "doubt" i guess.

Also, you can't choose Truth to pretend you think they are telling the truth...

Or if you think they are holding something back, so you choose doubt and Cole accuses them of murder... uhh that is not what I wanted him to do...

Overall I am getting the hang of it I guess you just have to accept that the dialogue isn't that dynamic, there is just one right answer and that's it.

Truth = 100% they are telling the truth
Doubt = 100% they are lying but you don't have 100% evidence to prove it
Lie = 100% they are lying and you have 100% evidence to prove it

The controls are pretty good, but I wish they would have told me what shoot and aim was, I spent my first fire fight fiddling with the controls not knowing how to shoot. I think if I was playing on 360 it would come naturally (left trigger aim, right trigger shoot) but the triggers are so shitty on PS3 that many games opt to use R1 for shoot. This threw me off for a bit.

Overall I am really enjoying the game. I just want there to me more of an overarching story, so far I am doing disconnected cases.

Angry Fork

Gonna post my impressions. I'm loving this game so far. I've just been promoted to homicide (haven't done a murder case yet I stopped playing last night) but it's really fun and what I was hoping for. Lately i've lost out on some of the questions because it's kind of tough, but I like that. I've read people's explanations on here but sometimes i'm still not sure.

I get that you only pick lie if you have the evidence to back it up, however sometimes the statements they make sound ambiguous and make me confused. For example I'll detail something during the mission where you're at Ray's Cafe
When you do the mission where a guy gets hit by a car, eventually you interview the girl who saw it (who wants to be popular, get in the papers etc.) I got all her questions correct and she said at one point that it was a wife/husband argument, she could tell from what the wife was screaming. Then after that I interview the bartender and he says the same thing on the 3rd question I think, Cole asks him "what were they arguing about" and the bartender says something about it being a personal matter and they were airing out their 'dirty laundry' which does match what the other girl said, so I picked truth, but it said I was wrong. Later on I realized that the guy was angry because he had lost a bet (from the betting table in the backroom), but I learned this AFTER I questioned the bartender, meaning there was no evidence of this lost bet thing, but for some reason I was supposed to know that and automatically doubt the bartender. Maybe I just read his face wrong I guess and was supposed to pick doubt based on that? But it seemed like he was telling the truth. I didn't pick lie because I couldn't find any evidence that would be contrary to his statement.

Stuff like that doesn't happen often but I do get confused sometimes, either because I can't really tell if they're lying or telling the truth, or because i'm not exactly sure still how to use evidence to justify something. The one case I did really bad in was
The 15 year old who got raped and driven off a cliff with some other lady they were both drugged or something. I lost all the questions when talking to the 15 year old girl, I felt like I had no clue what I was doing lmao. That one was really confusing for me, I did end up passing the case by making it up later on but I got 3 stars for that case due to the weak questioning of her and the other lady.

But yea this game is so much fun for me. I loved Mafia 2 so the "empty" sandbox world doesn't really bother me, I get what kind of game it's going to be and the gameplay from the interrogation, clues etc. are enough for me to have lots of fun without having to do lots of stuff in the world. I drive around whenever I can though every mission in order to check out the sights and look at LA which is beautiful. However I wish so bad this was on PC as well. Mafia 2 is one of the best games i've ever seen on PC it's so gorgeous, I can't imagine how LA Noire would look as well with like 8x or 16xAA, 1080p etc. but it's still surprising they managed to get 2xAA and 720p which is the maximum you could get on consoles I guess. I have noticed framerate drops but it's never affected any intense shootouts or gameplay for me, at least not yet, but then again I haven't fired my gun many times most of the game so far has been the investigation stuff.

tiff

Banned
Buckethead said:
Every game has problems especially innovators like this game - people on GAF just have ludicrous expectations.
Yeah every game has problems so I guess we should never point out problems in games. I'll keep this in mind.

Tobor

tiff said:
Yeah every game has problems so I guess we should never point out problems in games. I'll keep this in mind.

That's not what he said. He said expectations for this game have been set too high, and reading some of the complaints, or what they thought this game would be, that's clearly true.

tiff

Banned
Tobor said:
That's not what he said. He said expectations for this game have been set too high, and reading some of the complaints, or what they thought this game would be, that's clearly true.
Personally, I don't think my expectations were too high going in. If it weren't for my brother I wouldn't have even bought the game.

The problem with the game isn't that it isn't perfect in every way. It's that it has some serious issues that detract from what I'm guessing Team Bondi wanted this game to be.

Angst said:

Those were all things that would end your game. So the question of replayability became: "Keep replaying until you get 100%", there was no room for error.

Top Bottom