• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Team Fortress 2 |OT2| Free 2 Play Forever

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
Harpuia said:
I left out the Sniper. :p

Play as an engineer.

It doesn't matter if you suck at shooting things. So long as you can deal with pesky spies and can babysit your equipment, you'll be a valuable asset to the team.

I've only have 17 hours played myself and I constantly jump between Medic, Heavy, and Engineer.

Pankaks said:
Play as an engineer.

It doesn't matter if you suck at shooting things. So long as you can deal with pesky spies and can babysit your equipment, you'll be a valuable asset to the team.

I've only have 17 hours played myself and I constantly jump between Medic, Heavy, and Engineer.
This right here. I use Sniper instead of Heavy, but I completely agree with everything else.

Harpuia

I think I'm giving the impression that I'm new to the game..I've put in a lot of time in the 360 version of TF2, so I know the ins and outs of the classes very well. Its just that I was a pretty ok scout on the 360, but I find it really hard to be scout on the PC. :p

I myself frequent the Soldier, Spy, and Medic. I'm practicing with Demo with success, and I also love playing as the Engineer and Heavy.

Harpuia said:
I've put in a lot of time in the 360 version of TF2, so I know the ins and outs of the classes very well.
3GxXu.gif

Bakphoon

Hey, i got my first hat drop during Playing TF2 on the Eurogaf server last night.

Its a Bonk Boy :)

Edit: What is it worth when i would trade it? I don't want to get scammed...

Bakphoon said:
Hey, i got my first hat drop during Playing TF2 on the Eurogaf server last night.

Its a Bonk Boy :)

Edit: What is it worth when i would trade it? I don't want to get scammed...

It costs 4 refined to craft, so something less than that. 2-3 maybe? Depending upon how quickly you wanted to get rid of it?

EDIT: Spreadsheet says 3-4, but the trade sites have a ton just sitting there at 3. It depends upon if you want the metal now, or were willing to wait for the right trade.

Uriah said:
Lol.

TF2 on PC is a whole different ball game.

It's because of the console version that I didn't bother with the PC version, from day 1.

I couldn't get my head around why the game was so popular still. I bet quite a few console players still don't realise.

Shit, I bet the game would be as popular as COD if Valve stuck with the same updates for the OB version.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Pankaks said:
Play as an engineer.

While I appreciate that all teams need a camping engie, it's just so boring. Worse is wheb your team takes metal and doesn't back you up against spies.

Think that made AD88 raaaaaaaage

The Technomancer

card-carrying scientician
There's something incredibly satisfying about placing a well placed teleporter exit and watching your team use it. I almost dislike building sentries on offense because it draws attention.

The_Technomancer said:
There's something incredibly satisfying about placing a well placed teleporter exit and watching your team use it. I almost dislike building sentries on offense because it draws attention.

That's why I always run Gunslinger on offense. My goal is to get good teleport placement, then drop mini-sentries in random spots just to annoy the shit out of them.

WEEKEND TRADE EXTRAVAGANZA [1st Edition!]
(not meant to take steam away from yeoz's tradevaganza's)

-Add the account you wish to trade with, I'll be back in the afternoons everyday until midnight ("EST" = -5 "GMT") to add you back and trade with everyone. please state who you are on GAF and what you would like when you see me hop online :)

ALL PRICES ARE GUIDELINES & ARE NEGOTIABLE

Crates:

My Steam Profile Page (to add me + where feedback can go as comments)
My SteamRep Profile
My Backpack

Regular Crates [Buy 6 get 1 FREE] 1 Random weapon for 3. 1 Scrap for 6.
Series 3 x2
Series 5 x10
Series 8 x3
Series 9 x2
Series 11 x1
Series 13 x1
Series 14 x1
Series 15 x3
Series 17 x1

Strange Weapon Crates [BUY 3 get 1 free] 1 Scrap for 3.
Series 19 x5
Series 20 x3
Series 21 x3
Series 23 x6
Series 24 x14
Series 25 x13
ss-2011-07-31_23.27.48aj40.png

Weapons: (on my alt account)

(This is for those new or old TF2-gaffers genuinely want to use and/or who don't have some of the regular/UBER weapons. This is not for those looking to take advantage of the deals & resell, plskthx.)

Alt's team Profile* (to add me)
Alt's SteamRep Profile
Alt's Backpack

*for transactions with my Alt-account, would be nice to post feedback in my main account's Steam Profile's Comments instead. :)

-First 2 rows are UBER update weapons @ 1 scrap each (vintages also 1 scrap).
-everything else is a random weapon each.
ss-2011-07-31_23.23.5368p3.png

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
Just traded a Scrap Metal for a Quick-Fix from Cuban Legend.

He is a gentleman and a scholar, +1 feedback.

Pankaks said:
Just traded a Scrap Metal for a Quick-Fix from Cuban Legend.

He is a gentleman and a scholar, +1 feedback.
Enjoy the weapon, it's great of being one of those multi-teammate healing medics that the enemy team will love to Fear! :)

Bakphoon said:
i'd like the liberty launcher and the splendid screen from the alt account ( i have no shield for my demoknight yet)
That Liberty launcher is a beast when used right! Also the Demo-knight shield is hilarious to troll with the full set! Enjoy!

Anony said:
can i get the cow mangler and paint
Enjoy! That cow mangeler is a crazy-fun rocket!

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Nex Superne said:
That pro lineup is stacked.
Ehhh...would like to see yz50 play scoot. Goddamn dming against him...I think I was 1 and 20? And this is me taking him on with another scoot.

TLR, I'd have to see more since highlights aren't a measure of skill. I've seen other comp sollys with the same frag videos.

Bakphoon

I traded with a the alt. account for a Splendid screen and liberty launcher.

Thank you :)

And im sorry that i was gone so fast, i was in hurry because i cooked something...
Maybe later, if those items are left i would like a wrangler and the vintage backburner (other users come first)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom