• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Team Fortress 2 |OT2| Free 2 Play Forever

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anony said:
thanks Cuban Legend
cant post comment in your alt account for some reason
post it on my main acount if you'd like to leave feedback, Thanks for the smooth trade! :) Enjoy!

Bakphoon said:
I traded with a the alt. account for a Splendid screen and liberty launcher.

Thank you :)

And im sorry that i was gone so fast, i was in hurry because i cooked something...
Maybe later, if those items are left i would like a wrangler and the vintage backburner (other users come first)
Im back know until midnight EST so catch me then when you get back & sent the alt a message.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
The_Technomancer said:
So what do other people think about making a dedicated trading thread? I'm ready to post one unless people think its a bad idea.
I used to want to say no, but trade talks are starting to even annoy me now.

So accordind to the Diablo 3 leaks, Blizzard is going to implement an auction house, a legal and secure system to sell your items for money (blizzard takes a cut).
I can see valve copying and implementing this feature into TF2 in the future

Mafro

The Omega Man said:
So accordind to the Diablo 3 leaks, Blizzard is going to implement an auction house, a legal and secure system to sell your items for money (blizzard takes a cut).
I can see valve copying and implementing this feature into TF2 in the future
To be honest I'm surprised Valve don't already have their own official version of something like tf2tp.com. Seems like a no brainer.

Goon Boon

Banned
Mafro said:
To be honest I'm surprised Valve don't already have their own official version of something like tf2tp.com. Seems like a no brainer.
I'm not sure about a cash shop, but I would like a web version of trading so I don't have to wait 2 or 3 minutes for tf2 to load to lend someone a weapon or trade a hat.

Mafro said:
Robin said once that they were looking into that, and there is a lot of money to be made if they provide an official and secure portal for selling items for real money, valve already hired drunken fool who was the owner of sorceop, the place were most of these crazy sells take place, I am sure they already planning something, they just might wait how blizzards implements it

Cuban Legend said:
WEEKEND TRADE EXTRAVAGANZA [1st Edition!]
(not meant to take steam away from yeoz's tradevaganza's)

-Add the account you wish to trade with, I'll be back in the afternoon today until midnight tonight ("EST" = -5 "GMT") to add you back and trade with everyone. please state who you are on GAF and what you would like when you see me hope online :)

ALL PRICES ARE GUIDELINES & ARE NEGOTIABLE

Crates:

My Steam Profile Page (to add me)
My SteamRep Profile
My Backpack

Regular Crates [Buy 6 get 1 FREE] 1 Random weapon for 3. 1 Scrap for 6.
Series 3 x2
Series 5 x10
Series 8 x3
Series 9 x2
Series 11 x1
Series 13 x1
Series 14 x1
Series 15 x3
Series 17 x1

Strange Weapon Crates [BUY 3 get 1 free] 1 Scrap each?
Series 19 x5
Series 20 x3
Series 21 x3
Series 23 x6
Series 24 x14
Series 25 x13

ss-2011-07-31_11.48.119dy7.png

Weapons: (on my alt account)

(This is for those new or old TF2-gaffers genuinely want to use and/or who don't have some of the regular/UBER weapons. This is not for those looking to take advantage of the deals & resell, plskthx.)

Alt's team Profile* (to add me)
Alt's SteamRep Profile
Alt's Backpack

*Have some positive feedback from a transaction with my Alt-account?, would be nice to post in my main account's Steam Profile Page's Comments instead. :)

-First 2 rows are UBER update weapons @ 1 scrap each (vintages also 1 scrap).
-everything else is a random weapon each.

ss-2011-07-31_11.50.14ldgg.png

i'll take the detonator for a scrap

The Omega Man said:
Robin said once that they were looking into that, and there is a lot of money to be made if they provide an official and secure portal for selling items for real money, valve already hired drunken fool who was the owner of sorceop, the place were most of these crazy sells take place, I am sure they already planning something, they just might wait how blizzards implements it

Hell, I'd settle just for a portal where I could do asynchronous trading outside of the game client itself.

Yeef

I have a ridiculous amount of crate #23 (scout crate) where ridiculous equals 14. If you want one and happen to catch me in game just ask and it's yours for free.

The_Technomancer said:
So what do other people think about making a dedicated trading thread? I'm ready to post one unless people think its a bad idea.
Go for it.

Grimm Fandango said:
Been gone for 4 days, what I miss?
I continued being awesome.

tangmaster96 said:
i'll take the detonator for a scrap
try not to quote the whole post pls. (in fact i'd edit at least the pics out, out of courtesy bro)

What's your's steam? Add the profiles which I liked to and msg me to trade. :)

To everyone else, sorry about all the trade talk, just trying to spread weapons around for GAF a little.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Just wanted to post a heads up to watched for a player 'BAD'.

Called yeoz a faggot.

I remember trouble with him before, so admins take note and see if he causes any more trouble.

AcciDante

Kuro Madoushi said:

Called yeoz a faggot.

I remember trouble with him before, so admins take note and see if he causes any more trouble.
Should've got his steam id!

Anony

Kuro Madoushi said:

Called yeoz a faggot.

calling someone a faggot in the server.. who the hell cares

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Damn spies in medieval :/

Kakarot, I underestimated you...pretty even scoot fights.

I hope this heat lets up so I can move my computer back to it's regular spot. Moving and aiming was so off.

Forkball

I assume hot in Canada mean above freezing.

And this isn't Xbox Live. There's some trashtalking on the GAF server, but it's (almost) always good natured. No one wants to hear some teenager spray out slurs like they're candy. Especially against zoey since he gave traded me so many weapons.

Yeef

Forkball said:

And this isn't Xbox Live. There's some trashtalking on the GAF server, but it's (almost) always good natured. No one wants to hear some teenager spray out slurs like they're candy. Especially against zoey since he gave traded me so many weapons.
"Gave traded." is that the new lingo?

Also, I'm not sure why medieval mode didn't work on Hydro. In console it said it was activated, but everyone was running around with guns anyway. Then i tried to set it to melee-only and that immediately crashed the server. Turns out the Uber update broke the melee plugin. it was fixed in the latest version, but I never updated (until just now).

The problem with medieval mode on non-medieval maps is that medieval mode doesn't take effect until a map change. So if, for example, it gets set at the beginning of Hydro, Hydro won't be in medieval mode, but the next map will be. I tried to get around this by having the server immediately reload maps from the medieval mode category, but for some reason the changelevel command doesn't fire. So I just said fuck it and removed all of the non-medieval maps from the medieval list (so all that remains are degroot and morrigan, which don't need medieval activated since it's built into the maps). Maybe if I get bored some time in the future I'll try to get it working.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Forkball said:

Zoey?! :p

A week ago it was 50 degrees celsius with humidity.

I troll on the server too and talk trash to throw people of their game, but to show that sort of bigoted shit over a tele?

It's not my server, but I'm sure Remy (IAMNEVERONTHESERVER) and Yeef (fail jumping scout) agree.

Yeef

Kuro Madoushi said:
Zoey?! :p

A week ago it was 50 degrees celsius with humidity.

I troll on the server too and talk trash to throw people of their game, but to show that sort of bigoted shit over a tele?

It's not my server, but I'm sure Remy (IAMNEVERONTHESERVER) and Yeef (fail jumping scout) agree.
If I weren't lazy I would make a video montage of scout jump kills set to music. (Just to spite you!)

moojito

I have to admit it, I went onto one of the saigns granary only servers the other day with my spy. So many dead engineers! It's definitely a good place to warm up of an evening before heading onto proper servers to get humiliated with my obvious spy antics.

moojito said:
I have to admit it, I went onto one of the saigns granary only servers the other day with my spy. So many dead engineers! It's definitely a good place to warm up of an evening before heading onto proper servers to get humiliated with my obvious spy antics.
they ban the new laser weapons.

I refuse to join any server that does such, even if I do get good ping and no lag on their servers.

It just seems like all the servers I don't get lag on and are playing the maps I want always ban the laser weapons :/

Yeef

balladofwindfishes said:
they ban the new laser weapons.

I refuse to join any server that does such, even if I do get good ping and no lag on their servers.
Up until the last patch the mangler was crashing tons of linux servers. A server that bans a weapon is better than a server that crashes every 30 seconds.

The REAL reason you shouldn't play on saigns servers is because they do the premium account bullshit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom