• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Team Fortress 2 |OT3| - Murder-based Hat Simulator

Sianos

Pacman was neat the first time, but it loses its luster the more you play it. Maybe make it so Pacman can only show up 1-2 times a month, or some other mechanic to keep it from being overplayed.

NSQuote said:
Pacman was neat the first time, but it loses its luster the more you play it. Maybe make it so Pacman can only show up 1-2 times a month, or some other mechanic to keep it from being overplayed.
it's the red ghost I tell you, that dude is super OP, faster than the others, he always kills me :/

Acerac

Banned
(._.) said:
can we please not play pacman tonight or ever again
Please? I must admit though, modding it to have double gravity actually makes it more entertaining.

For reference, we'll play the map every night from now on, sometimes multiple times. I may just end up joining Dog and start spamming baseballs from the spawn point.
NSQuote said:
Pacman was neat the first time
Liar.

Sciz

Pacman is interesting because it offers some genuinely unique gameplay mechanics. (but stop overplaying it you morans)

Donkey Kong is just a terrible payload map.

MrOogieBoogie

BioShock Infinite is like playing some homeless guy's vivid imagination
I have a request for a very specific and hilarious TF2 video series. It's some guy masking his voice like a little kid's, and all I remember from the videos is him screaming, "Hey Medic, ubah chahg me!" And in one of the videos he calls up GameStop asking one of the employees some hilarious question while on the mic.

Describing it sounds lame, but they're the funniest TF2-related videos I've ever seen.

MrOogieBoogie said:
I have a request for a very specific and hilarious TF2 video series. It's some guy masking his voice like a little kid's, and all I remember from the videos is him screaming, "Hey Medic, ubah chahg me!" And in one of the videos he calls up GameStop asking one of the employees some hilarious question while on the mic.

Describing it sounds lame, but they're the funniest TF2-related videos I've ever seen.
that lolli pop kid?

fallengorn

Bitches love smiley faces
Sciz said:
Pacman is interesting because it offers some genuinely unique gameplay mechanics. (but stop overplaying it you morans)

Donkey Kong is just a terrible payload map.
S4eye.gif

I'm surprised there aren't more koth moving point maps or at least unique takes on koth like pacman.

Tenck

Kuro Madoushi said:
scoreboard whoring is what yasae calls ye

fail douche ringer = tenck...
<_<
>_>
metaphorically too

Someone sounds jealous they can't fail with the DR like us spahs!

AcciDante

2011-10-04 18:01:32 &#65288;&#9583;°&#9633;°&#65289;&#9583;&#647;&#647;&#592;&#623; want kuro to come on.
2011-10-04 18:01:40 &#65288;&#9583;°&#9633;°&#65289;&#9583;&#647;&#647;&#592;&#623; want to uber him with a quick fix

lololololol

Clydefrog

Yeah, I never finished Braid. Got too frustrating and I didn't want to keep going back and forth looking up how to solve the puzzles.

Sianos

It's two GAF avatar fads in one!

I have fond memories of the Scribblenauts hype while I was waiting to be approved. Too bad it didn't really deliver until the second game, which had much less hype, but oh well.

As far as Dead Ringer spies go (as usual) they'd be much easier to fight if the milk tracking effect stayed up even if they DR'ed. You have to tag them after the DR, which can be harder than it seems. You have to predict where they'll go and aim ahead of them, which is hard when they are invisible with no shimmering.

Prehaps the Enforcer's Dead Ringer downside could be you shimmering if bumped. Would make it a lot easier to get exact milk hits in, neutralizing their defense and hitting for full.

Tenck

NSQuote said:
Prehaps the Enforcer's Dead Ringer downside could be you shimmering if bumped. Would make it a lot easier to get exact milk hits in, neutralizing their defense and hitting for full.

No! Spy is already relatively weak against competent users (GAF players). No need to make me rage more :'(

Sianos

Tenck said:
No! Spy is already relatively weak against competent users (GAF players). No need to make me rage more :'(

It's a nice trade off for being able to kill me in two revolver shots, haha.

Besides, I'm the only one who uses milk anyways. You'd still have the invincibility other wise, you'd just have to not run into people. :p

Top Bottom