• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Team Fortress 2 |OT3| - Murder-based Hat Simulator

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Yeef said:
I use everything. Every spy weapon available*

*The Cloak and Dagger and Diamondback are not weapons.
Your phrase would be so much funnier if you didn't include the Diamondback .

The Diamondback is sadly just bad. I still say the only way to make it good would be to make it give Crits for placed/destroyed sappers, and also lower the base damage even more.

Now for news from the land of Irrelevant Pipes and Dreams, I decided to Email Icefrog for Dota 2 keys for TF2 Gaf. I know some people want them, though I will be surprised if I even get an actual response, let alone some keys to give out.

Tenck

Drkirby said:
Your phrase would be so much funnier if you didn't include the Diamondback .

The Diamondback is sadly just bad. I still say the only way to make it good would be to make it give Crits for placed/destroyed sappers, and also lower the base damage even more.

Now for news from the land of Irrelevant Pipes and Dreams, I decided to Email Icefrog for Dota 2 keys for TF2 Gaf. I know some people want them, though I will be surprised if I even get an actual response, let alone some keys to give out.

That you Meeru?

markot said:
Anyone elses mouse feel funny recently >_<? Maybe im just crazy...
what do you mean funny? It doesn't make me laugh...

Joking aside, do you mean sensitivity funny? Jump around cursor funny?

Forkball

I have a feeling that the update is going to hit tomorrow.

Plus three weeks.

proogress.jpg

knifefinal4.jpg

wip2.jpg

toxopromo.png

XeroSauce

Forkball said:
I have a feeling that the update is going to hit tomorrow.

Plus three weeks.

proogress.jpg

[IMG.]http://img841.imageshack.us/img841/4118/knifefinal4.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG.]http://dl.dropbox.com/u/9216111/wip2.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG.]http://sparkwire.thanez.net/SendPresents/uploads/toxopromo.png[/IMG]

I will always agree with any and all new shotguns.

I am going to have a little corner in nucleus, just me and my shotguns. No, Widowmaker, you can stay, don't worry.

Yeef and his redonkulous Equalizer.
Showing Steve how it's done.

Y'all should join when it's 4/24! Fun times!

That was weird on Hoodoo. When I went alone to try capture the first point, Tenck was there with DR and I used my Short Circuit, after that Tenck somehow in the same spot I was and we both couldn't move. Going to have to watch the demo later.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Holy shit on Hoodoo...

Holy.

Shit.

Airhorn
wartime
Metaphorically

And they lost! I wasn't trolling when I said you guys had a good team, but DAMN that was an epic fail when most of the time all you have to do is pocket wartime for an instawin.

Sooo...wartime...care to tell the GAF crew why ya lost? ;)

Tenck

Cloudius12 said:
That was weird on Hoodoo. When I went alone to try capture the first point, Tenck was there with DR and I used my Short Circuit, after that Tenck somehow in the same spot I was and we both couldn't move. Going to have to watch the demo later.

Yeah that was the most annoying thing I have gone though. Was hilarious to know you were stuck too lol.

Edit: n0b thanks for the duel. Even though I only got one kill, trust me when I say I was looking for you the whole time.

When I did find you though, you chased and got killed by my teammates lol.

Borgnine

MBA in pussy licensing and rights management
I like how Kuro's name was a eulogy for Steve Jobs but also a comment on the current employment crisis. There are many levels to Kuro.

Dreams-Visions said:
excellent! cheap items ftw.

edit: should I just buy the Bundle? are the games worth buying if you already own Frozen Synapse?

I played a bunch of SpaceChem this afternoon - it's a lot of fun if you like obscure puzzle games! Haven't touched Trauma yet. If you spring for the old Frozenbyte bundle though, I'd say it's worth it just for Trine.

divisionbyzorro said:
I played a bunch of SpaceChem this afternoon - it's a lot of fun if you like obscure puzzle games! Haven't touched Trauma yet. If you spring for the old Frozenbyte bundle though, I'd say it's worth it just for Trine.
Just noticed I already own Trine and Frozen Synapse.

:-/

Kuro Madoushi said:
Holy shit on Hoodoo...

Holy.

Shit.

Airhorn
wartime
Metaphorically

And they lost! I wasn't trolling when I said you guys had a good team, but DAMN that was an epic fail when most of the time all you have to do is pocket wartime for an instawin.

They lost because Blue Got the best engineer on offense using Short Circuit. Ain't nothing wartime could have done.

When I'm there on cart with a group, the usual response for wartime is to kill everyone on it, except it not really possible sometimes, since I'm using the Short Circuit. Since I'm near the cart, the metal count replenishes.

Yeef

I thought that too, until metaphorically headshot me like a half a second after missing his first shot.

He is a jerk.

Cloudius12 said:
They lost because Blue Got the best engineer on offense using Short Circuit. Ain't nothing wartime could have done.

When I'm there on cart with a group, the usual response for wartime is to kill everyone on it, except it not really possible sometimes, since I'm using the Short Circuit. Since I'm near the cart, the metal count replenishes.
Ah. So that is how you use that thing. It seemed pretty useless.

ExMachina

Unconfirmed Member
Oh man, that Cashworks game... devolved into a very stressful 2v2, lol.

My favorite moment of the night was BLU capping Thundermountain 1 in a mad scramble during overtime. And then we failed miserably at TM2.

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
Cloudius12 said:

Oh man I need a troll team of engies on BLU with gunslingers and short circuits. Should be amazing.

I never doubted the Short Circuit other than the fact I think some sort of buff when using it as defense.

Widowmaker, on the hand, is trash.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Borgnine said:
I like how Kuro's name was a eulogy for Steve Jobs but also a comment on the current employment crisis. There are many levels to Kuro.
Yes. That was my intention.

iDead was overplayed as soon as he died.

RIP Jobs was both honoring Steve and lamenting the total lack of jobs available.

UnluckyKate said:
What should I do with the Fishcake, the pin and all that gold ?
You shouldn't have any australium after you've made both the pin and the fishcake. Also what do you do with any other items? Wear em trade em whatever.

markot

Banned
I mean the mouse is less sensitive and speedy >.< I dont know, its just feels sluggish all of a sudden, but I didnt change anything...

SteveWinwood said:
You shouldn't have any australium after you've made both the pin and the fishcake. Also what do you do with any other items? Wear em trade em whatever.

Hum... I got 6 australium AND the Pin & the Fishcake. Not tradable: achievements items.

Yeef

The widowmaker is awesome! [in the beta].

If the beta Boston Basher changes make it over I'll probably use that over the atomizer from time to time.

Bakphoon

UnluckyKate said:
Hum... I got 6 australium AND the Pin & the Fishcake. Not tradable: achievements items.

Don't worry, If you craft them they will become tradable. Even if there's is a warning that the result won't tradable.

Zerokku

WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?
Sorry I haven't been on the server lately. Between school and a new-found obsession with Doctor Who, haven't really been able to get on during the server primetime.

Zerokku said:
Sorry I haven't been on the server lately. Between school and a new-found obsession with Doctor Who, haven't really been able to get on during the server primetime.
Me on the other hand got laid off, and I have way too much time in my hands. I get tired of playing TF2 once mid-afternoon comes.

Proven

Kuro Madoushi said:
Holy shit on Hoodoo...

Holy.

Shit.

Airhorn
wartime
Metaphorically

Airhorn? Krillin, now Airhorn? Or was there somebody else that could get a banner off? On that round, I couldn't stay up, and most of RED could only get one part of the defense set up. For stage 2 it was the stairway, for stage 3 it was only the final cap. The rest was just attrition. I'm going to have to start yelling at people to defend behind corners and full buildings after the initial ubers in a round. You're rarely ever supposed defend that far forward unless you're continually wiping out two thirds of BLU.

Anyway, I was way too tired and rusty last night. And my laptop was begging for a restart. The only thing I didn't completely suck at was my airblasts when I went Pyro. Soldier sucked, Demo sucked, and I didn't dare trust myself to go Medic.

Tenck

Kuro Madoushi said:
Holy shit on Hoodoo...

Holy.

Shit.

Airhorn
wartime
Metaphorically

Wartime was fun in team chat. I wish I could have done more for the team, but I exclusively play Spy. Unless of course there's very few people I switch to random classes to mess around in.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Proven said:
Airhorn? Krillin, now Airhorn? Or was there somebody else that could get a banner off? On that round, I couldn't stay up, and most of RED could only get one part of the defense set up. For stage 2 it was the stairway, for stage 3 it was only the final cap. The rest was just attrition. I'm going to have to start yelling at people to defend behind corners and full buildings after the initial ubers in a round. You're rarely ever supposed defend that far forward unless you're continually wiping out two thirds of BLU.

Anyway, I was way too tired and rusty last night. And my laptop was begging for a restart. The only thing I didn't completely suck at was my airblasts when I went Pyro. Soldier sucked, Demo sucked, and I didn't dare trust myself to go Medic.

I said airhorn and I meant airhorn! Specifically, I was referring to (._.) on GAF. You are ALWAYS Krillin.

wartime...come on, join the Kuro Super Rage Friends Group! Tell us why ya lost! :)

I sniped you bastards gud! And Meta had an awful game since he wasn't using the Saharan Set so I was able to hear him pop the DoucheRinger. Hence Metaphorically RAGIN.

Also on Upward, Dog got sniped a plenty!

Top Bottom