• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Team Fortress 2 |OT3| - Murder-based Hat Simulator

Tenck

n0b said:
I know I'm awful currently. Am I supposed to consider this as the gauntlet being thrown? Do I need to start practicing to be good again?

You're easily the coolest guy in the Gaf server. You must stay and join the Spy side!!

Also, accept my friend request when you get back online :eek:

Zomba13

Finally got my Killer Exclusive hat code. Bought the Zinio version of the mag last week sometime. Had to send an email to the address in the gift topic on the PC Gamer boards. Also tried to register an account there to ask (made the day I sent the email) and still can't post. I have an email saying 'Action Required to Activate Membership for PC Gamer Forums' yet the email contains no link or anything.

I still enjoy the magazine (first issue I've read of it for a while) but man, their support for the stuff seems bad (I understand they must've had a lot of emails to go through but we shouldn't have had to do that).
Especially the forum part. Sending an email that you have to click a link in to activate is standard forum stuff, sending an email saying action is required but not telling you the action is just silly.

Anyway, on topic, I can't wait to see what they add for Halloween. I still dunno if I should grab a Pyromancer's Mask. They might change it to Misc right? I mean it's been in the Misc section of the shop for ages now and I'm sure it wouldn't be that hard to change it to the right section. I'm gonna feel really bad if they do change it in the Halloween update (if there is one) and I didn't get one. The price will shoot up if it goes misc.

Zomba13 said:
Finally got my Killer Exclusive hat code. Bought the Zinio version of the mag last week sometime. Had to send an email to the address in the gift topic on the PC Gamer boards. Also tried to register an account there to ask (made the day I sent the email) and still can't post. I have an email saying 'Action Required to Activate Membership for PC Gamer Forums' yet the email contains no link or anything.
Is that hat a UK exclusive or can I as an American get it or is it too late now? U:

Togglesworlh said:
Is that hat a UK exclusive or can I as an American get it or is it too late now? U:

I'm an American and I can't read either version. It won't let me click on the magazine in their reader and the digital version through steam automatically exits every time I try to watch it.

Acerac

Banned
Togglesworlh said:
Oh geez. I was informed that you could only get it from a UK magazine thinger.

Or maybe that was a different hat. MAN I DON'T KNOW.
The UK got the magazine first. People lucky enough to get their hands on it early were demanding absurd prices for the hat.

Tenck

Drkirby said:

Hahah, that's absurd. Hat doesn't even look cool, and TF2 was going to be plagued with them as soon as they learned they could buy it off steam if they wanted it.

Edit:
You guys playin or what? cuz the server is empty for me.

Wanna hop on and practice a bit with me?

JazzmanZ

Tenck said:
Hahah, that's absurd. Hat doesn't even look cool, and TF2 was going to be plagued with them as soon as they learned they could buy it off steam if they wanted it.

Edit:

yeah sure

Tenck said:

Edit:

Hat looks awesome. ):

Relax.MX

I have problems to enter the server...

z15vp.jpg

:( already restart steam, and only happen in the server

Yeef

Relax.MX said:

http://i.imgur.com/z15vp.jpg[IMG]

:( already restart steam, and only happen in the server[/QUOTE]I closed some other tab and saw that picture and I was like "what the hell happened to my Steam?!?!"

True story.

Blizzard

Banned
Relax.MX said:

z15vp.jpg

:( already restart steam, and only happen in the server
I read "EL SERVIDOR NO RESPONDE" out loud in a deep voice with a cheesy Spanish accent and it was great. I am disappointed that only you got that message and not everyone else as well.

Ultratech

n0b said:
I know I'm awful currently. Am I supposed to consider this as the gauntlet being thrown? Do I need to start practicing to be good again?

Don't feel too bad, GAF's just that good.

I can do pretty well on other servers and consistently get my ass kicked on GAF (usually depends on the map, since I'll do well sometimes and other times do very horribly).

Yeef

Ultratech said:
Don't feel too bad, GAF's just that good.

I can do pretty well on other servers and consistently get my ass kicked on GAF (usually depends on the map, since I'll do well sometimes and other times do very horribly).
I'm not sure if you realize or not that n0b is O.G. One of the better players back in the days of the Java server. Then he stopped playing because he hates payload and, for awhile, it was all GAF ever played.

Yeef said:
I'm not sure if you realize or not that n0b is O.G. One of the better players back in the days of the Java server. Then he stopped playing because he hates payload and, for awhile, it was all GAF ever played.
Before the Java server. Way before. X:

Sianos

I am such a silly Scout: why do I have better aim at mid than close range? Feels so silly doing 30 damage meatshot and 70 at mid.

Sianos

Well, that was a fun night of me screwing up every ambush attempt with my hilarious aim.

Better luck tomorrow, I guess.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Zomba13 said:

I still enjoy the magazine (first issue I've read of it for a while) but man, their support for the stuff seems bad (I understand they must've had a lot of emails to go through but we shouldn't have had to do that).
Especially the forum part. Sending an email that you have to click a link in to activate is standard forum stuff, sending an email saying action is required but not telling you the action is just silly.

Anyway, on topic, I can't wait to see what they add for Halloween. I still dunno if I should grab a Pyromancer's Mask. They might change it to Misc right? I mean it's been in the Misc section of the shop for ages now and I'm sure it wouldn't be that hard to change it to the right section. I'm gonna feel really bad if they do change it in the Halloween update (if there is one) and I didn't get one. The price will shoot up if it goes misc.
the fuck is this shit?! I emailed them and they didn't give me shit! Assrags!

edit: Grimm, on my screen, I touched the health kit even if it shows you blew me to the side...you...you SIDE BLOWER! >:L

Acerac

Banned
AcciDante said:
Those guys on the server now are so damn obnoxious.
Yeah I lasted about 3 minutes before quitting. I might just go on a mute spree.

Such an awesome feature.

*Edit*

Seems the server is dead. Seems surprisingly early for a Friday. Oh well, there's always pubstomping to be done.

Top Bottom