• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Team Fortress 2 |OT3| - Murder-based Hat Simulator

Sianos

SteveWinwood said:
Outside of that pyro picture this is the worst page this thread has ever had.

Quick, someone rant about the Tomislav and Quick Shits before we hit the next one!

EDIT: oh well, we can always do worse this time

how bout dem [sports team]

Javaman

Forkball said:
I've gotten some interesting offers for my spare Sight for Sore Eyes, some up to five refined. It's tempting because I want to try to craft as many hats as possible during the next update, but I think it might be easier to just trade the eyes for something new I want. New hat prices are always hilariously inflated at the beginning, so I'm hoping someone will be willing to give up something good for the pyro eyes since by the next big update you should be able to equip two misc objects.

ICropMyImagesBecauseIAmAKindHumanBeing.png

Total shot in the dark, but I've got an extra PvzZ bucket head if you're interested.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
speedpop said:
lol @ Pipe vs Sticky debate last page.
LAST PAGE?!

Before you start talking shit TOGGLESWORLH, learn to goddamn spell!

You admit you're not that good, and then go around giving advice?

Sure, whatever.

In short.

stickies > nades
medi gun/kritz > quick shits
tomislav > all other heavy guns
Link's Awakening > all other links

Kuro Madoushi said:
LAST PAGE?!

Before you start talking shit TOGGLESWORLH, learn to goddamn spell!

You admit you're not that good, and then go around giving advice?

Sure, whatever.

In short.

stickies > nades
medi gun/kritz > quick shits
tomislav > all other heavy guns
Link's Awakening > all other links
At least I admit I'm no good. Why won't you admit the same, when you're clearly awful? OO:

Forkball

The Jank, immortalized in a screenshot.

321CC72AA3BA19240068FD8AC6FF5A8847AA9147

The major update is inching closer. It won't be this week, or next week, but the next week after THAT.... watch it just be the second misc slot with no loadouts or raid mode.

Acerac

Banned
When the only players worth healing are using spy, scout, and sniper, it is time to take a break for the evening.

A55666: If I ask you "what the hell?" and I'm on your team, typically it isn't a compliment.

Tenck

Professor Beef said:
Just take out all your rage on his shiny, unguarded back.

Speaking of your unguarded back, have you been on the Gaf server lately? I feel like I'm not seeing you much.

Tenck

Professor Beef said:
My back is forbidden.

Also, my TF2 time has been replaced with God Hand time.

The Hat Gods will not like what you just said. Hurry and edit your post before they see it!

vanty

Was just screwing around on a 2fort instaspawn server. I switched from pyro to demo to kill a SG nest they had outside of their battlements spawn. But by the time I get there it was already dead, so I just stickyjump up, put a few stickies down in case he goes to rebuild and I'm just about to jump back down when the door opens, I spin around as I right-click to see 3 heavies explode and I get Pipebagger and The Stickening popping up. I almost never play demo so The Stickening is not something I ever though I'd get.

thefil

Proven said:
God Hand is the best game. Period.

My roommate is two years into a kickmesign, no Godhand, default moves only, Level-Die run of the game.

It was my copy of the game, but I gave it to him.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
thefil said:
My roommate is two years into a kickmesign, no Godhand, default moves only, Level-Die run of the game.

He must be Alexander!

If he's abusing twisted drunken fist, it should work. Wait wait....default moves only? Hard. Core.

Toggles with no love for good games...smh...

Proven

thefil said:

I took the disc away from my old roommate before he could do this to himself. He still had school to worry about.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Proven said:
I took the disc away from my old roommate before he could do this to himself. He still had school to worry about.
B....b....but God Hand helps you work out your stress! D:

So, Krillin likes Quick Shits and deprives people of the awesomeness that is God Hand....

Top Bottom