• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Team Fortress 2 |OT3| - Murder-based Hat Simulator

Yeef said:
Not sure why Steam would need a patch for that. It's already in the beta. Whether you press F5 or F12 it'll just do a steam screenshot.
But does it do the magic camera TF2 killcam screenshot, or just take a screenshot of exactly what's on the screen at that time?

Bluth54

Togglesworlh said:
But does it do the magic camera TF2 killcam screenshot, or just take a screenshot of exactly what's on the screen at that time?
No it doesn't, I have to hit F5 to remove all the extra junk from the killcam screen then hit F12 to take a steamcloud screenshot. Can't do it too fast or the screen will be white from the white flash that happens when you take a screenshot.

I'm so excited to see what Valve will give us tomorrow. It's kind of annoying that I work from 3:30 to midnight so I only get to play on the Gaf server 2 days a week, I guess I'll have to find another server when I get home tomorrow night.

SteveO409

Did you know Halo invented the FPS?
I traded a genuine noh mercy and genuine hair knot for a strange black box. I'm sure I didn't get a good deal but I got those items for free by ordering skyrim for australian friends lol

AcciDante

SteveO409 said:
I traded a genuine noh mercy and genuine hair knot for a strange black box. I'm sure I didn't get a good deal but I got those items for free by ordering skyrim for australian friends lol
Duuuuude. Ouch.

I don't need hats anymore, I have the sparkles, so it's hard for me to get excited for hats.

I'm much more looking forward to the new weapons. I'm hoping Junkyard justice finally gets released, I liked that pack

Exuro

balladofwindfishes said:
I don't need hats anymore, I have the sparkles, so it's hard for me to get excited for hats.

I'm much more looking forward to the new weapons. I'm hoping Junkyard justice finally gets released, I liked that pack
I want my pyro scythe and leafblower.

balladofwindfishes said:

Are there any glaring omissions from the wiki left to do? Is it mostly translating left? I have no time to do any of it. I'm just wondering.

Relax.MX

Acerac said:
Perhaps GAF should be a custom only server. That'll ensure awesome maps get played frequently!

Maybe but like i said before...gaf server on custom maps, or take me out(when is the first download or custom play on the night is always), or I run very slow

darthbob said:
Lost Dracula?

Found Dracula!

for a moment I was like 0_o?
then I got your reference, yeah Meet the Spy has those 2 sentences on the control panel.
It would be crazy if they had all planned from 2~3 years ago.

BTW, that Vader hat from your avatar should be in the game as well

Yeef

Oh, no!

The jank has found its way out of the matrix!

Hello,

We have temporary blocked your mysql database as it caused problems on our server.

Please contact us when you are ready to fix the problem.
Please get back to us if you need any further assistance and let us know how else we can help.

Thank you and have a great day

Exuro

heh didn't know that the meet the spy vid had those dracula signs. That'll be amazing if tomorrow has something relating to Dracula in it. Wouldn't mind a new boss/map.

Exuro said:
heh didn't know that the meet the spy vid had those dracula signs. That'll be amazing if tomorrow has something relating to Dracula in it. Wouldn't mind a new boss/map.
tomorrow?

Why not tonight? the rumored update is tonight.

Grimm Fandango said:
It's not Dracula, it's Dr. Acula. Medic's long lost father.

blutsauger = blood sucker

coincidence?

Yeef

I knew about the draucla stuff, but I never noticed before that it says "[blue scout] [has evil twin] [red spy]." How crafty!

Clydefrog

Forkball said:
Bull.
Shit.

NV6kU.gif

Top Bottom