• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Team Fortress 2 |OT3| - Murder-based Hat Simulator

Oreoleo

Togglesworlh said:
Yeah now the server actually did crash, it seems. Someone bug Yeef, since he didn't give me the power I so rightly deserve!

i_hug_that_feel.png

Sianos

I'd be okay with 24/7 George.

It'd be nice if we played a night of Gullywash to commemorate it becoming official, though. I love that map. <3

Yeef

Lots of people have been having the scoreboard problem since before the uber update. I don't know if anyone ever found a solution.

Blizzard

Banned
Ugh, latest glitch: Wait like 30 minutes to join the GAF server, finally get in, HEAR everyone talking, be able to press the chat button and talk myself, and yet all I could see was the main menu with the scout picture and the buttons. I could see my mouse cursor appear if I hit escape but nothing seemed to fix it.

Boney

Banned
Togglesworlh said:
i wanna play but the server's fullll

http://www.abload.de/img/angryk7w7.gif[img][/QUOTE]
had it on cue to join as soon there was a slot available because it kicked me because there were "already 24 people on" which was pretty bs, and was on cue for like 2 hours and it never joined. Sucked so bad

Noricart

Boney said:
had it on cue to join as soon there was a slot available because it kicked me because there were "already 24 people on" which was pretty bs, and was on cue for like 2 hours and it never joined. Sucked so bad
I got on and the game crashed on me in ten minutes of playtime.

For some reason the Reverse Shooter wasn't registering minicrits when I airblasted people, but sure did when they jumped. I'm fairly sure that's not how it is suppose to happen.

Noricart

Sgt.Pepper said:
For some reason the Reverse Shooter wasn't registering minicrits when I airblasted people, but sure did when they jumped. I'm fairly sure that's not how it is suppose to happen.
Valve is trying to keep the pyro down!

Oreoleo

Dechaios said:
I don't have it yet though, this is just a pic of someone I know high fivin' me...

Oh thats cool, I thought both parties had to have high five taunt to do it. That makes it much better.

PS. Drunken singing + Michael Jackson jokes makes this the best night on the server EVER.

Orellio said:
THE DROP GODS, THEY SMILE UPON ME!!

Backpack_High_Five%21.png

I didn't even know taunts could drop B)

wow...i hate you for that drop.

is everyhting cool with the updates?? I wanna idle tonight but dont wanna stress PC for no reason (yeah my rigs shit)

Togglesworlh said:
Tonight was a good night.

Next time everyone's gettin' drunk WARN ME SO I CAN BE DRUNK TOO

thefuk...im piss drunk and didnt wanna hold teams back cause of that so i didnt join....you telling me the whole server was loaded tonight??

Acerac

Banned
JackFrost said:
thefuk...im piss drunk and didnt wanna hold teams back cause of that so i didnt join....you telling me the whole server was loaded tonight??
I am piss drunk every night. Never let that hold you back.

To answer your question, hell yeah, it just emptied out 15 minutes ago.

Not really no. Just a few people, and some of them were probably just messing around with their names and not actually drunk.

BUT WE DID SING

But uh next time remember no one gives a shit if you're drunk. U:

LIES!!!

i get cussed at every time I join cause of my drunk skills (mostly from the usual rager),,,Ill remember this next Friday (im loaded everynight but Fridays i do get away with it a lil more, for the obvious reason lol )

Acerac

Banned
Togglesworlh said:
Not really no. Just a few people, and some of them were probably just messing around with their names and not actually drunk.
Methinks that would be balanced out by those of us who were drunk and didn't change our names!

JackFrost said:
LIES!!!

i get cussed at every time I join cause of my drunk skills (mostly from the usual rager),,,Ill remember this next Friday (im loaded everynight but Fridays i do get away with it a lil more, for the obvious reason lol )

Just do what I do and go pyro or medic. Even if you are wasted you can do well anyways.

Top Bottom