• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Team Fortress 2 |OT3| - Murder-based Hat Simulator

Forkball

Member
PIC DUMP

tf2modding123.png

6bdbd6e8.png

6255039286_3672d8fb43_b.jpg

026A1942424A3A9404CDE0A8C63500BB9FECE6BB

C997451551A5E9A4D9840A11C6A74035D22C737A

52CCF4DDE757D8AC4BF36FB0C91809EE8112BF69

Acerac

Banned
My team is getting slaughtered and the game crashes? Yeah that seems like a good time to leave for the night.

Finally I have my own horrific Borgnine spray, it even uses the MLP font for my name. I feel like I'm finally a real member of the server. <3

Sciz

Member
Yeef said:
No one is changing the map votes.
There was that night last week when wartime established a tyranny and did manual map changes the whole time, but he kept it varied and occasionally polled people and was also drunk so that hardly counts.

Blizzard

Banned
n0b said:
There are reasons. But they have nothing to do with the server and you're right I shouldn't have done it, and I'm sorry I did. If Kuro wants to know why he can talk to me, but it doesn't belong on the server or in the thread.
Thanks for apologizing. Drama is the worst. =(

Iadien said:
I have no clue, as I don't know who the admins are. I just know that maps are often changed to a map other than what was voted, in my experience.
It's not me. *edit* I read the thread further and found out that THE JANK was picking the maps!

Tenck

Member
EmCeeGramr said:
you know who would make a good admin

who would really shape up the place and take out the trash

I would. Hightower 24/7. Then everyone leaves and I would be alone, and pretend I am the only person playing tf2 in the world.

Where is Jank? Was it janked so hard it got knocked off the net?

Tenck said:
I would. Hightower 24/7. Then everyone leaves and I would be alone, and pretend I am the only person playing tf2 in the world.
I love Hightower.

at first, I really really hated Hightower because it took long and I sucked back then.

Now, I love Hightower and it is the best PLR. My new found hate is any 5cp maps.

inb4joke "what are you talking about? You still suck!"

Tenck

Member
n0b said:
What are you going on about Tenck there are tons of people on the server that love hightower.

I must meet these awesome people. All I hear is people hating on Hightower :/

I'd like more Hightower.and Badwater games. Spy is so awesome on both maps.

Acerac

Banned
Tenck said:
I must meet these awesome people. All I hear is people hating on Hightower :/

I'd like more Hightower.and Badwater games. Spy is so awesome on both maps.
As far as I know I'm the only sane person on this server who dislikes this horrible stage.

Tenck said:
I must meet these awesome people. All I hear is people hating on Hightower :/

I'd like more Hightower.and Badwater games. Spy is so awesome on both maps.
Vocal minority. I'm part of it. I'd rather play a bunch of new shit maps every once and a while than the same 4 good maps every night. But that's just me.

Yeef

Member
Another patch tomorrow apparently. I hadn't been getting any crashes before, but I got one right after the patch today.

hlds_linux mailing list said:
No, we don't need client dumps. We have a whole heap of them already. The problem is by the time the client has crashed, the client has been in a bad state already for a bit of time. The problem is tracking down how they got into that state. We have another update going out tomorrow that fixes at least one more problem and will likely reduce the number of server and client crashes. We won't be leaving the game in this condition; the team has been working on it non-stop.