• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Team Fortress 2 |OT3| - Murder-based Hat Simulator

windz

Crash Fortress 2 ftl.

I should count myself lucky though, took about an hour for it to finally give me an error. It kept locking up and stuttering randomly, but came back somehow.

It only crashes for me when I'm doing well.

Also I think it's still connected to the scoreboard. Every time I try to open it on certain maps. I'm just going to try not opening it anymore, see if it stops crashing.

Iadien

Guarantee I'm going to screw up this post? Yeah.
Valve, master of patching. I can't imagine what it would be like if they patched an mmo.

Acerac

Banned
Tenck said:
No, just no!

Spies don't need medics!
Muahahaha. Just try to hide with me pocketing you!

Fuck yes anniversary hats are craftable again!

*Edit*

I asked in the trading thread and got no responses, anyone want 35 crates? Payment in the form of a handful of free scrap or some crappy strange weapons is appreciated but not necessary.

Tenck

Second time it crashes so badly on me I need to reboot. This is insane and Valve just went from my favorite developer to the shittiest in a span of 5 hours.

This fucking game

I just traded for a Villain's Veil. It is now missing from my inventory. The key I bought it with is gone, though!

Also two weapons I could have sworn I scrapbanked this morning are back in my inventory.

Maybe trading while steam keeps going up and down and up is a bad idea. Anyone ever contact support about an issue like this?

And if I look at my backpack on tf2items it shows my current available inventory. If I look at it on tf2b it shows nothing but a Villain's Veil and a Mann Co. cap. My inventory is haunted.

Proven

For the last 6 months TF2 has only "crashed" when I was quitting the game anyway. Until now. FfffffFFfffFFfFFffffffffFF

Yeef

Rummy Bunnz said:
And if I look at my backpack on tf2items it shows my current available inventory. If I look at it on tf2b it shows nothing but a Villain's Veil and a Mann Co. cap. My inventory is haunted.
TF2 items caches backpacks, TF2B only shows live data.

Inkwell

Banned
tacoperson.jpg
7079.jpg

THERE IS A DIFFERENCE

azalea-taco-pet-costume-msc2.jpg

And this is a taco dog

Was all like oh my triumphant return to tf2 was going to be tonight then I was all like nah fuck that batman is here but then I looked here and was all like I ain't missing shit.

AcciDante

Tenck said:
Second time it crashes so badly on me I need to reboot. This is insane and Valve just went from my favorite developer to the shittiest in a span of 5 hours.
The game can't handle your borgnine spray!

n0b

fallengorn said:
Well, I'm calling it a night. Game keeps crashing and sierrascurry blows.

I guess I'm alone in actually really liking that map. ): I was having so much fun jumping around.

crash is still just as bad. Make level 3 Sentry crash....yay

Most companies would issue a rollback because of the crashes. But not Valve!

Yeef

The rotation isn't working the way it's supposed to for some reason. It seems to just be picking a random map instead of picking them in the order I set it to. I'll have to look into it.

Javaman

Yeef said:
This is what I have to deal with everytime there's server trouble!

Hey man, combine your chatboxes! Tabs are MUCH better.

Protected Javaman chat. Better they don't know our deep dark secrets yeef.

Yeef

Javaman said:
Hey man, combine your chatboxes! Tabs are MUCH better.

Protected Javaman chat. Better they don't know our deep dark secrets yeef.
I like tabs for most things, but not for chatting. All it does is muddle up identifying who sent a message.

Chesskid1

Banned
Hazaro said:

thanks got rid of it right away

i think i have the crafting system pretty much down now. i think i'm just going to save up for keys and open crates.

i know people says crates are a bad value, but can't you find an unusual good $$? sounds like a fun gamble to me. i'm usually lucky in things i do anyways.

Acerac

Banned
Chesskid1 said:
thanks got rid of it right away

i think i have the crafting system pretty much down now. i think i'm just going to save up for keys and open crates.

i know people says crates are a bad value, but can't you find an unusual good $$? sounds like a fun gamble to me.
1 in 100 chance. :)

Open crates when new ones come out for your best chance at making a profit. If you can get your hands on #30 crates for relatively cheap you can make significant profit even without an unusual drop.

Top Bottom