• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Team Fortress 2 |OT3| - Murder-based Hat Simulator

Borgnine

MBA in pussy licensing and rights management
TQPJn.jpg

Bradlums

I have every item for the special delivery scout but the milkman hat, and I was wondering if I have to buy it from the mann co store. It costs $7 so I'm kinda hesitant. If there's an easier way to get this hat such as trading or crafting, any tips would be most appreciated.

Edit: just checked the wiki, which I should've done in the first place, and turns out yea, it's tradeable and craftable. As I don't have nearly enough refined metal to craft the recipe, anyone who is willing to trade the milkman hat can send me a pm. Bear in mind I don't have much to trade except for a few scrap.

Acerac

Banned
Borgnine said:
http://i.imgur.com/TQPJn.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]
Heavies stuck to carts will never get old.

The emote is accurate too. I'd feel worse about it if it weren't so fun.

I thought my heavy loadout had sunglasses however.

*edit*

He does!

Oh, hey! New GAF t-shirt! *checks* No TF2 GAF shirt yet. I am disappoint.

Maybe I'll try making a design, even though I suck, but it is better than nothing.

At least there's a DinoGAF t-shirt.

desh

Well, I just used up a whole lot of my extra weapons, but I did manage to craft the "Original", "Sticky Launcher", and "Three-Rune Blade". It took me 2 tries to get the Original, and 3 tries to get the other two. I tried once to get the "Maul" but was unsuccessful.

Rapstah

tf2stupiderror4u85.png

What the hell am I supposed to make of this error? I'm kicked for using client.dll, which contains all client-side code and comes with the game?

D

Deleted member 74300

Unconfirmed Member
Rapstah said:
What the hell am I supposed to make of this error? I'm kicked for using client.dll, which contains all client-side code and comes with the game?

Well that is kind of odd. Not really the same thing but I had a similar situation all because of some Mario sound files. Had to delete them if I wanted to play on whatever servers again. Not sure why it bugged me about them on that day and not the day I downloaded them.

Doesn't Steam re-download/replace deleted files anyways? I've heard of that.

So the first time I notice a decent amount of players in the EU Gaf server, and then everyone pisses off when I join and the rounds ends!

Also, if I am a Pyro and you are on fire, don't run away from me! I can save you!

TGMIII

MarkMclovin said:
So the first time I notice a decent amount of players in the EU Gaf server, and then everyone pisses off when I join and the rounds ends!

Also, if I am a Pyro and you are on fire, don't run away from me! I can save you!

It was pretty active from 7PM up until about 10PM but again I had to constantly nag people to join. So far unless I ask people to join, the server just sits empty. Hopefully this changes in the future.

Javaman

Clydefrog said:
Is Javaman okay? Is he dying? :( Sorry to hear this, Java.

can I have your hats?

Alls good. I just had super short patience yesterday. It was my dad's B-day who passed away a couple of months ago and someone stole my flashlight and lunch at work in two different incidents. Shitty day altogether. /livejournal

fallengorn

Bitches love smiley faces
Javaman said:
Alls good. I just had super short patience yesterday. It was my dad's B-day who passed away a couple of months ago and someone stole my flashlight and lunch at work in two different incidents. Shitty day altogether. /livejournal
Is it sad that I picture you at work as an engy opening the fridge and saying "That just ain't right."

Clydefrog

Javaman said:

Ugh, sorry to hear that.

Who steals a flashlight?

fallengorn

Bitches love smiley faces
Idling on my day off and just got the Otolaryngologist's Mirror. Seriously, no one else getting better hat drop rates?

fallengorn said:
Idling on my day off and just got the Otolaryngologist's Mirror. Seriously, no one else getting better hat drop rates?
I think drops patterns are based on an account basis. You get hats, I get jars of piss.

Hop

That girl in the bunny hat
Rickenslacker said:
I think drops patterns are based on an account basis. You get hats, I get jars of piss.

I got two jars of piss today. Two. I am the high roller of piss jars.

Blizzard

Banned
Javaman said:
Hang in there man. Come back and burn some spies some time.

T

thepotatoman

Unconfirmed Member
So I've been trying out some of the slightly higher level play with http://tf2lobby.com/ and i can't tell if I just need to push myself past the noobiness or if i should just quit now. TF2 has one of the best game communities out there, but add a competitive side to it and it becomes a culture of hate and anger like every other multiplayer game out there. Getting good would obviously help that side of it but still.

moojito

thepotatoman said:
So I've been trying out some of the slightly higher level play with http://tf2lobby.com/ and i can't tell if I just need to push myself past the noobiness or if i should just quit now. TF2 has one of the best game communities out there, but add a competitive side to it and it becomes a culture of hate and anger like every other multiplayer game out there. Getting good would obviously help that side of it but still.

I don't think tf2 lends itself well to competitive play. I think trying to do that would suck all of the fun out of it.

moojito said:
I don't think tf2 lends itself well to competitive play. I think trying to do that would suck all of the fun out of it.
Actually, TF2 is a lot of fun competitively, and the people who play it, play it for fun.

Being good and having fun are not mutually exclusive things.

Boonoo

thepotatoman said:
What's going on in your lobbies that you're experiencing a lot of hate and anger? Which class are you play? I've been playing lobbies for quite a while, and on the whole they've been pretty relaxed.

Edit: I play scout, so there isn't as much pressure on me as on the medic or pocket soldier.

Top Bottom