• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Team Fortress 2 |OT3| - Murder-based Hat Simulator

last minute Halloween update prediction:

the Teams reject halloween as it is a vicious pagan holiday designed to ensnare young souls, and accept Christ as their personal lord and savior

EmCeeGramr said:
last minute Halloween update prediction:

the Teams reject halloween as it is a vicious pagan holiday designed to ensnare young souls, and accept Christ as their personal lord and savior
If by Christ, you mean Heavy, then yes,

Clydefrog

Forkball said:
Supposedly you can equip Halloween items and do the thriller taunt.

Hold on to your butts.

*Sarcastically holds onto his butt*

Yeah, whatever Fork says about a future patch should be taken to heart.

Hope Valve comes to their senses, and make TC all classes.

uledi.jpg

Bakphoon

speedpop said:
Too bad the Beak & Mask only looks worthwhile with a Stahlhelm.

I think i can fix this problem later.

Edit: New tf2 background for me ( a halloween one).

(we have already the 21st in germany)

So I'm kinda surprised no one's Photoshopped John Huntsman's face onto a picture of the Sniper wielding his Huntsman... I would totally use this as a spray if someone made it for me.

ArtistDude88 said:

well this just in

Required updates for Team Fortress 2 are now available. The specific changes include:

- Improvements to client stability related to loading mesh content during gameplay
- Fixed an engine error that mentioned CL_CallPostDataUpdates
- Fixed "Not Usable in Crafting" text not appearing under certain conditions on item tooltips in the trading UI

Thanks,
Tony

Edit:
it still crashes :/

Chesskid1

Banned
i just idled on my main account for the first time.

i bought into the crate #30 hype (didn't find one obviously).

now there's no reason to play online anymore and i tarnished my main account.

:(

Chesskid1 said:

I bet you'll get it if you make a seperate idle account

Nelo Ice

Banned
Chesskid1 said:

What's wrong with idling on ur main? I idle once a week on my only account just to be efficient even if I don play TF2 that often.

Dreams-Visions said:
which new hats and how many exactly? you may have made out like a bandit, bro.

New hats are going for no less than 4 ref at the moment, or roughly 2 keys. Some for much more than that. So depending on the combination and total, you may have done better than if you had just sold the crate.
Yeah, I did well, but dealing with the offers was a pain in the ass and I'm not looking forward to trading these. People sure have been scamming since the Manniversary update. Though I guess they fixed the lack of craft notice now so maybe things will calm down a bit.

I suppose I can hit up the thread here too. Didn't post my questions in there since it seemed like trading discussion was active in here at the moment. Sorry guys! And thanks to everyone who gave advice.

I got a Salty Dog. I got some mutton chops for really damn cheap. With this my Soldier is now the Sea Captain. I love it.

Chesskid1

Banned
hell if i know, i started playing when it went f2p.

if you have any good friends on steam who never play tf2, look through their inventory and ask for their stuff. just got the killing floor stuff for being a good friend <3

Acerac

Banned
Damn, it's this late and the server is empty? I wonder why, oh well.

*Joins pub server, game crashes immediately*

Oh yeah.

Sanic

Acerac said:
Damn, it's this late and the server is empty? I wonder why, oh well.

*Joins pub server, game crashes immediately*

Oh yeah.
I take it the patch didn't fix the crashing :(

Chesskid1 said:
hell if i know, i started playing when it went f2p.

if you have any good friends on steam who never play tf2, look through their inventory and ask for their stuff. just got the killing floor stuff for being a good friend <3
I'd feel bad for doing that. :(

Chesskid1

Banned
heh, i told him the street value and he didn't care. we always surprise gift each other so i thought i would try :)

seems like a waste if they never play!

Apparently they also changed the Bazaar Bargain (one of the few weapons I still don't have) so that it takes a head away if you miss instead of clearing the bonus.

EmCeeGramr said:
Apparently they also changed the Bazaar Bargain (one of the few weapons I still don't have) so that it takes a head away if you miss instead of clearing the bonus.
Hm, it might actually be useful now.

Top Bottom