• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Team Fortress 2 |OT3| - Murder-based Hat Simulator

Acerac

Banned
Togglesworlh said:
I did? When?
Dunno. You were there for a while then when I posted only n0b was left.

I'll grant you that n0b is the one player worth playing with on the server.

Your ninja edits tire me. Finish your posts before making them. :(

if i wanted to play a game in a tiny gray concrete room full of russians with instakill machine guns, regenerating health, and sprinting ability i'd play call of duty

Acerac said:
Dunno. You were there for a while then when I posted only n0b was left.

I'll grant you that n0b is the one player worth playing with on the server.
Nope. n0b is the only one who can destroy your entire life with a single piece of advice.
Acerac said:
Your ninja edits tire me. Finish your posts before making them. :(
No. It's your fault for being my inferior.

fallengorn

Bitches love smiley faces
Yeef said:
Kuro's not here anymore, so that won't do anything.
xldw5.jpg

n0b

EmCeeGramr said:
well they shouldn't!!!

i don't want to go from atrophy to freight (yay) to warpath to double cross to koth badlands to hightower with no choice in the matter!!!

since votes don't show up either!!

Actually I thought that exact set of maps was the best rotation we've had in months. And I love tf2 with medium player counts. It was a great night for me! :D

Sometimes the server has people on this late, but the peak is about 8-11PM EST, I guess.

n0b said:
Actually I thought that exact set of maps was the best rotation we've had in months. And I love tf2 with medium player counts. It was a great night for me! :D
Yeah I wish I hadn't missed it. Stupid night classes. ):

Togglesworlh said:
Sometimes the server has people on this late, but the peak is about 8-11PM EST, I guess.

Yeah I wish I hadn't missed it. Stupid night classes. ):

That's 5-8PM my time. SO EARLY. I usually work around then :(

i spent most of the second round just shooting at those tunnels that nobody else remembered existed and by the time i got out and capped the final point i was still like in second place

that's how fast and unbalanced it was

also i learned that buffalo steak sandvich heavies count as crit-a-cola scouts for the purposes of achievements

Acerac said:
Typically the teams are relatively even.

Not this time.
Nah even when teams are even these days it is nowhere near as bad as it used to be.

I'm talking hours on the same round.

GAF of today is way worse at defending than GAF of yesterday, though. That's probably it.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
For all 0 of you that care, I just noticed something else about the TF2WH thing. If no on requests a new item within 1 minutes of it being added (Or no more then 1 person), you can just reserve it normally without having to go into a lottery.

Any of you guys looking for a specific strange weapon? Other then some of the more poplar stock Primaries (Rocket Launcher, Sticky and Gernade Launcher, Scattergun, Minigun), I can get just about anything. Good number of hats too. I got a bunch of points from trading in tons of masks, and nothing to much to spend them on. Just waiting for Tokens to pop up, and a few specific hats.

Lumine

Nah I crafted it from all the metal that I have been collecting over the past year(s) by smelting weapons. I don't play that often, nor do I idle and I only have 1 account. So it took me a while. Ah well... I'll live.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
ArtistDude88 said:
Worse? It's only the best Spy item ever! Sadly, I need a 3rd misc slot to incorporate it into my awesome Spy style I have going right now :(
Its not bad, it is just the least valuable craftable cosmetic item in the game. If you already have one, it is crap to get a second one.

Blizzard

Banned
AcciDante said:
I saw you playing...
The server stats say he played yesterday for 0d 00:34:36h, had 2 kills, and 4 deaths. Whether that was before or after he said he hadn't been on the server is still unknown. *Phoenix Wright music*

AcciDante

Blizzard said:
The server stats say he played yesterday for 0d 00:34:36h, had 2 kills, and 4 deaths. Whether that was before or after he said he hadn't been on the server is still unknown. *Phoenix Wright music*
Gotcha.gif

Yeef

Blizzard said:
You have to remember that the server goes by calendar dates. If he played past midnight two nights ago all that time would count.

According to the demo page, he only played 3 maps last night. The first of which started at 9:48 PM.

Digging further into the database, he joined 20 seconds after 10:00 PM and didn't leave until 10:34 PM.

1-ani-phoenix-thoughtful.gif

Let's go back to the original exchange, shall we?

Togglesworlh said:
I don't care if idiots leave. It just means the only people left are the only people worth playing with.
Acerac said:
But you left.

Oh.
Togglesworlh said:
I did? When?

If you want to insult me you have to have an actual reason. I wasn't even there tonight. :3

1-ani-phoenix-document.gif

We've already established that he was there that night, between 10:00 and 10:34.

1-ani-phoenix-deskslam.gif

But Acerac was only on the server from 9:49 PM until 9:51 PM! He left 9 minutes before Togglesworhl had even joined!

Acerac was wrong in his claim in saying that Toggleworhl had left, since they were never on the server at the same time!

1-ani-phoenix-points1.gif

BUT TOGGLESWORHL WAS ALSO LYING WHEN HE SAID THAT HE WASN'T ON THE SERVER AT ALL THAT NIGHT!

Do you know what this means, your honor?

1-ani-phoenix-zoom.gif

IT MEANS THAT THEY ARE BOTH WRONG!!!

Clydefrog said:
pyVvC.jpg

Day 5 of my GAF server boycott continues. I want lazytown added and I won't play with you guys until it gets added!
630012c13yoxmd3f.gif

(I don't even know what that map is, I just wanted to post the appropriate GIF.)

Yeef

speculawyer said:
630012c13yoxmd3f.gif

(I don't even know what that map is, I just wanted to post the appropriate GIF.)
It was the first-ever TF2 custom map. it's a piece of crap that the guy rushed out just to be the first.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Finally got a Three Rune Blade. Now all I need is a Strange Rocket Launcher, and every weapon I want I would have (I just keep selling the signs since they are common but oddly worth bunches)

Clydefrog

Yeef said:
It was the first-ever TF2 custom map. it's a piece of crap that the guy rushed out just to be the first.

Please just add it. If it's crap like you say then no one will vote for it and it will just be another map on the already cluttered list of maps that no one plays. But I'll be happy.

Others have mentioned they would like it added as well. Why do you have to be so evil?

Top Bottom