• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Team Fortress 2 |OT3| - Murder-based Hat Simulator

Drkirby said:
Finally got a Three Rune Blade. Now all I need is a Strange Rocket Launcher, and every weapon I want I would have (I just keep selling the signs since they are common but oddly worth bunches)

Not that common. I haven't gotten a single one to drop since they were first added (across five accounts).

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
divisionbyzorro said:
Not that common. I haven't gotten a single one to drop since they were first added (across five accounts).
You mean the Sign? I have had three drop in 9 accounts.

The Three Rune Blade Doesn't drop though.

Drkirby said:
You mean the Sign? I have had three drop in 9 accounts.

The Three Rune Blade Doesn't drop though.

Yeah, I meant the sign. You might have gotten a little lucky. Or I got unlucky. Haven't see the pirate legs or bottle yet either.

Not that I'm complaining. I had a Schadenfreude drop. That's a single item worth 7 ref.

yeef is a crazy person
Actually your conclusion is somewhat incorrect.

• I joined, the game crashed on me.
  • I joined again, the game crashed on me again.
  • I joined again, n0b offered up a solution. Performing that solution required I disconnect again from the server.
  • I joined again, and everything was broken - graphics settings were all super low - so I had to disconnect again to fix the settings.
  • I joined one more time, everything was STILL broken, so I disconnected, changed the video settings, quit TF2, started up TF2.
  • I joined one last time and everything was working again. But by then n0b had left, so I immediately quit for a final time.

I was never actually on the server for more than a consecutive five minutes, if I had to guess.

O woe!

Acerac

Banned
I was wrong that I said Toggleworlh left the server because I wasn't there when it happened? HLstats told me all I needed to know. ;)

Do you know what? Fuck it. Phoenix Wright gifs were used so effectively that I can pretend.

yeoz

Togglesworlh said:
Actually your conclusion is somewhat incorrect.

• I joined, the game crashed on me.
  • I joined again, the game crashed on me again.
  • I joined again, n0b offered up a solution. Performing that solution required I disconnect again from the server.
  • I joined again, and everything was broken - graphics settings were all super low - so I had to disconnect again to fix the settings.
  • I joined one more time, everything was STILL broken, so I disconnected, changed the video settings, quit TF2, started up TF2.
  • I joined one last time and everything was working again. But by then n0b had left, so I immediately quit for a final time.

I was never actually on the server for more than a consecutive five minutes, if I had to guess.

O woe!
tf2 is crashcrashcrash. no fun at all

Clydefrog said:
Please just add it. If it's crap like you say then no one will vote for it and it will just be another map on the already cluttered list of maps that no one plays. But I'll be happy.

Others have mentioned they would like it added as well. Why do you have to be so evil?
Man you have been gone long. We're no longer a democracy even. It's changed so much.

Anyone ever notice the numbers on the side of the building directly outside of Blu spawn in the Mann Manor map?

67 18 19 3

Turns out... It's the 2fort2furious server IP address. Heh!

yeoz said:
tf2 is crashcrashcrash. no fun at all
The solution was to turn off multicore rendering. I am hoping it works. We shall see.

Acerac said:
I was wrong that I said Toggleworlh left the server because I wasn't there when it happened? HLstats told me all I needed to know. ;)

Do you know what? Fuck it. Phoenix Wright gifs were used so effectively that I can pretend.
You were wrong in the sense that I was the last person on the server when you said n0b was.

Then we played GTA4 multiplayer.

Yeef

SteveWinwood said:
Man you have been gone long. We're no longer a democracy even. It's changed so much.
"The people need a hero. The thieves, crooks and bullies of the world need someone to show them we won't put up with it any more! What do you say, Frog?"

"Not until they add lazytown!"

And, so, Yeef's tyranny continued uncontested...

>:]

yeoz

ArtistDude88 said:
Anyone ever notice the numbers on the side of the building directly outside of Blu spawn in the Mann Manor map?

67 18 19 3

Turns out... It's the 2fort2furious server IP address. Heh!
They're big giant letters too, that are just blatently sticking out. Not even hidden. Wonder how that got past valve, and why they haven't just patched it out.

We're going to have a required TF2 update coming later today. This isn't the update for the Halloween event nor is it the update that will require your server to be registered in order to receive gift drops on Halloween maps, but, as with all required updates, you will need to apply the update to your servers to allow players to connect.

Thanks,
Tony

Tenck

ArtistDude88 said:
Worse? It's only the best Spy item ever! Sadly, I need a 3rd misc slot to incorporate it into my awesome Spy style I have going right now :(

What are you gearing your Spy with? I want to copy you!

Not really, but just interested in other Spy outfits.

n0b

yeoz said:
They're big giant letters too, that are just blatently sticking out. Not even hidden. Wonder how that got past valve, and why they haven't just patched it out.

Because they probably like the server. It's one of the longest running and most fun TF2 servers around. Steel came from there after all, and that's now one of the most popular maps in the game.

Tenck said:
What are you gearing your Spy with? I want to copy you!

Not really, but just interested in other Spy outfits.

Ej9dp.jpg

:D

Tenck

fallengorn said:
How would I tell you and Metaphorically apart?

Oh you'd know!

Fallengorn: "I feel a slight scratch on my back. Oh it's Tenck failing again. *Yawn* Crit to his face."

Fallengorn: "I feel someone breathing on my ne.............AAAAIIIIEEEEE" *Camera centers on Meta's face*

Tenck

Yeef said:
I've gotten 2 as drops.

Traded them both away! :D

It's unfortunate you have told me this. I will have to hijack your account and take away your luck!

I hardly have good things drop :/

Don't want to use the Mann Co Store because I don't feel like supporting Valve and their broken game.

Iadien

Guarantee I'm going to screw up this post? Yeah.
Togglesworlh said:
It's funny 'cause Warpath used to be stalemate central. I wonder what changed.

It still is, unless teams are uneven. I have played on that map easily 500+ hours. lol

Tenck

I just realized why I don't want to play in another server other than the Gaf one.

I always end up in the fucking shittiest team.

80037909745AE3F5ED3F0F9D81D3FF0E3BB0EE74

We lost to a shitty team of 3 engineers.

yeoz

Update:
Updates to Team Fortress 2 have been released. The updates will be applied automatically when your Steam client is restarted. The major changes include:
· Fixed a client crash caused by corrupt particle data
· The Professor's Peculiarity can now be used as a crafting ingredient
· Football Manager 2012 promo items are now tradable and available for purchase
· Additional stability/performance work for both clients and servers
· Updated localization files

Top Bottom