• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Team Fortress 2 |OT3| - Murder-based Hat Simulator

AcciDante said:
You guys just have awful taste, and hopefully Yeef won't listen to you. You may not like those maps, but it's during those maps that the server is full and stays full. Even if it gets a little stalematey, it's lively.
Nope. It's during Badwater that all the idiots join and ruin the server for everyone else.

It's during Hightower that all the idiots leave and improve the server for everyone else.

Acerac

Banned
Tenck said:
They should ban dedicated medic players from the game.

All they do is blabber on about how much good maps suck!
That's a good basis for an idea but you're not taking it far enough. We should ban all players who are dedicated to one class. Thankfully as I have multiple classes with similar playtimes I'd be excluded from this.

Tenck

Acerac said:
That's a good basis for an idea but you're not taking it far enough. We should ban all players who are dedicated to one class. Thankfully as I have multiple classes with similar playtimes I'd be excluded from this.

Rofl.

All other classes seem boring. Only time you'll see me as any class other than Spy is because I'm raging.

And no, I am not lying. Whenever you see me change to another class is because I'm annoyed beyond belief. Usually murmur stupid things.

"Oh my effing god, how the f**k did that get me!"

Edit:
They should ban all plays who don't click random on the class selection screen.

n0b does that. I guess today I can try out more classes with the random button.

Yeef

Tenck said:
n0b does that. I guess today I can try out more classes with the random button.
I do that usually too. The way it works for me, I pick random at the start of the match. If I join mid-match I pick whichever class has no people playing it. If every class is represented then I pick random.

Tenck

It's settled, randomness ftw!

Edit:mad:Toggle: I still don't know your username! So I can't verify if you're the best or not!

Professor Beef said:
8XAO7.gif
Do they always do those camera close-up on audiences in those wrestling shows? lol

Blizzard

Banned
Yeef said:
His username is Kuro Madouchey.
Haven't you said this before? This isn't true, and it should be pretty obvious who he actually is. *edit* Or maybe someone else said it. I can't remember.

Has anyone even invited Kuro back since n0b kept kicking him?

Tenck

Blizzard said:
Haven't you said this before? This isn't true, and it should be pretty obvious who he actually is. *edit* Or maybe someone else said it. I can't remember.

He blacklisted the server. I think he was serious.

Yeef

Blizzard said:

Everyone who's anyone knows who he isn't.

It's pretty obvious.

(FYI, Kuro was the one who said that Toggle was one of his alts, jokingly).

Blizzard

Banned
Tenck said:
He blacklisted the server. I think he was serious.
Right, but repeatedly kicking someone for reasons unrelated to the server is a bit of an assholish thing to do. I could understand blacklisting it if that was acceptable behavior on the server, but my understand is that it wasn't, and thus I considered it only polite to let Kuro know that he was still welcome. *shrug*

(FYI, Kuro was the one who said that Toggle was one of his alts, jokingly).
Yeah, I'm pretty sure you're right, thanks. I just wanted to speak up now since Kuro hasn't been posting so people didn't think he had two accounts or something.

Yeef

Drkirby said:
I think nob kicked him only once, and that was in retaliation for Kuro kicking him on the GG Server.
This is mostly what I heard, except n0b kicked him twice. The first time as retaliation, the second time jokingly. As far as I know the two were on different, but either way the second time was when he raged and quit the server.

Forkball

I only predict updates based on some plausible evidence. We know it's coming this week and I believe it updated on Wednesday the past two years, so there's a 51% chance of it happening IN MERE HOURS.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Forkball said:
I only predict updates based on some plausible evidence. We know it's coming this week and I believe it updated on Wednesday the past two years, so there's a 51% chance of it happening IN MERE HOURS.
Your brain is clearly going sour, since it came out on Thursday in 2009.

Halloween 2010 had the scariest Weapon of all added... THE STICKY JUMPER! *Lightning crackle*

Backpack_Sticky_Jumper.png

It is even Orange!!1

Clearly that means this year, we will get... THE AIR BLASTER! *Dracula Sound*

Yeef

Forkball said:
"I believe."

It's fairly easy to look up yourself. If you did, you'd know once was on Wednesday and once on Thursday. One was on the 27th (Wednesday) and one on the 29th (Thursday).

The obvious conclusion is that it won't be tonight.

Sgt.Pepper said:
Do they always do those camera close-up on audiences in those wrestling shows? lol
Not all the time, just for specific matches and when one of the cameras sees a particularly good reaction. Examples include: Miz Girl.

7OwAH.gif

She got to go backstage in some of the shows following that episode because of that reaction. There is also this one from when CM Punk imitated Jeff Hardy after Hardy left the company.

iaErS.gif

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
You're right, it looks like the guy was modeling it after some British Prison Island, but it looks nothing like Australia.

So let me guess, no update tonight means no one is playing? See you guys Thursday.

For those that want to know who Toggle is I can give a hint:
check the videos.

I'm afraid I can't give out any more information. Toggles is part of the witness protection program, and he can decide if he wants to divulge his identity.
Just follow the paper trail that the videos begin by checking his posts.

Tenck

Dr. Pangloss said:
I'm afraid I can't give out any more information. Toggles is part of the witness protection program, and he can decide if he wants to divulge his identity.
Just follow the paper trail that the videos begin by checking his posts.

Don't listen to this man! Don't follow any trails!

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
I am led to the conclusion that Togglesworth must be a shared gaf account for members of TF2 Gaf to say angry statements anomalously.

Top Bottom