• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Team Fortress 2 |OT3| - Murder-based Hat Simulator

XeroSauce

Grokbu said:
So I feel like trying out some mods just for fun. Would using mods like THIS ONE get you banned?

No, however some servers ban textures and mods on principle using sv_pure so you'd have to find a server that doesn't.

It's not hard, but don't expect your mods to work on every server.

WTF are you doing Yeef?

70814C31C65B5F439CCB4FE8AC07E0C3B6E0922D

Yeef

Server is SUPER janky tonight. Lots of hiccups and it seems to crash on map change. We ended up raiding the EU server.

Grokbu

XeroSauce said:
No, however some servers ban textures and mods on principle using sv_pure so you'd have to find a server that doesn't.

It's not hard, but don't expect your mods to work on every server.
Alright, thanks.

Didn't do as bad with you guys as i figured ,still was a team anchor.
and fuk that freefall cart board...that thing smashed me right in the face first round :/

I need to buy a cheap mic.but ill pop in daily if theres room

Heavy is fun, but damn. Most of my bullets go through people or something? I swear Blizzard/Zerokku have fucking magic bullets that kill people in 2 seconds.

Acerac

Banned
Damn, it's kinda cold to call a gay guy a fag even if you preface with pony beforehand. =/

I think it might be a good time to take a small break from the gafserver, obviously I am an intrusion.

My apologies.

Zerokku

WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?
Sgt.Pepper said:
Heavy is fun, but damn. Most of my bullets go through people or something? I swear Blizzard/Zerokku have fucking magic bullets that kill people in 2 seconds.

>.>

<.<

:D

Acerac said:
Damn, it's kinda cold to call a gay guy a fag even if you preface with pony beforehand. =/

I think it might be a good time to take a small break from the gafserver, obviously I am an intrusion.

My apologies.

Nah, don't leave. You're awesome. It was probably just some random that was on the server. I wasn't on there, but I'd imagine he was banned after saying that. If it was a regular, then have a talk with Yeef or another admin about it, cause that shit shouldn't fly.

Jangaroo

Always the tag bridesmaid, never the tag bride.
Zerokku said:
Nah, don't leave. You're awesome. It was probably just some random that was on the server. I wasn't on there, but I'd imagine he was banned after saying that. If it was a regular, then have a talk with Yeef or another admin about it, cause that shit shouldn't fly.
I'm pretty sure that was a random. There's no reason for you to leave.

corn_fest

Acerac said:

My apologies.
Don't go, that guy is violating the server rules anyway.

XeroSauce

Acerac said:

My apologies.

Don't take crap from randoms.

Acerac

Banned
Thanks for the encouragement. Sorry about the bitching, it is still a sore spot from much of my youth and I prefer to avoid places where insults of that nature go down.

That being said, I've gotten used to hating on the ponies. Comes with the avatar. There are so many wonderful insults you can come up with for them, there is no need to be so uncreative.

*Edit*

His name was something231, I didn't pay much mind to the first part. The guy with the smiley face avatar.

In all fairness, he was tearing up on the scoreboard!

XeroSauce

Acerac said:
Thanks for the encouragement. Sorry about the bitching, it is still a sore spot from much of my youth and I prefer to avoid places where insults of that nature go down.

That being said, I've gotten used to hating on the ponies. Comes with the avatar. There are so many wonderful insults you can come up with for them, there is no need to be so uncreative.

*Edit*

His name was something231, I didn't pay much mind to the first part. The guy with the smiley face avatar.

-pats on back-

i_hug_that_feel.png

Blizzard

Banned
Acerac said:

My apologies.
As others have said, "fag" might get one warning, and then a kick at least, or a ban if the mod isn't in a nice mood.

Sgt.Pepper said:
I was half joking, but I was getting janky framerate (normal) and it seemed to take really long to kill some people (not normal). I'd have demos or pyros within 6 feet of my heavy and they'd take 2-3 seconds to die. I even switched from natascha to the normal minigun since I thought that was causing it, but it didn't help in some cases. Maybe it was just counting some of them as misses or something.

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
Acerac said:

My apologies.

Don't leave man, that kind of language is uncalled for.

Haters are gonna hate on bronies but that shouldn't ruin your enjoyment of the game.

JackEtc

Despite that I'm wrecking my back with my seating setup on the computer I don't usually play on, I'm not doing half bad tonight as Pyro! I'm pretty happy.

Played for the first time on Janky-ass tonight . Got absolutely destroyed (22-27) playing as pyro on thunder mountain . I was discovering the map , and my ping was 150 ms . Still fun though .

Yeef

Milly79 said:
The original is so op.
I'm not liking the direction Valve is going with making so many quiet/silent weapons. Listening out for sounds is a huge part of the game, but lately they've released lots of weapons (mainly for soldier) that are quiet or silent when their counterparts have had always been noisy before. Tomislav, Cow Mangler and Original are all fairly quiet compared to the other Rocket Launchers and Miniguns.

thefil

I really think I need to quit this game. Last week I started doing really poorly and getting affected by it. Took some time off, and now, playing again, it's worse if anything. I don't seem to be able to do shit and the worse I do the more I get upset and the worse I do.

:( Videogames.

JackEtc

Badwater was one of the best times I've had on TF2 for a long time, it was a blast. Can't believe we held Red that first round, then one it when Blu was on offense. Bravo.

thefil said:
I really think I need to quit this game. Last week I started doing really poorly and getting affected by it. Took some time off, and now, playing again, it's worse if anything. I don't seem to be able to do shit and the worse I do the more I get upset and the worse I do.

Make like a wartime and get drunktime!

But, I know your pain. I get really frustrated when I'm having a bad night, because I know I can do a lot better. Usually ends with me rage quitting, but a few hours later, I'll be right back in a server. Just can't quit this damn game!

Eventually I'll get my mojo back and/or start having fun again. :O)

Acerac

Banned
thefil said:

If I ever get upset at my play I just go spy on a valve server. Fixes up any problems I have in a jiffy.

Zerokku said:
The more I use it, the more I wonder why I ever used black box. Stock RL > variations.
It's so true, 4 rockets + the ability to take out sentries! Why use anything else?
Obsessed said:
I love GAF so much sometimes.

ok pretty much all the time.
GAF does kick ass. Thanks again for the kind words everyone. GAF has always been a great place to avoid the jackasses that plague the net, I'm happy it continues to be a safe haven.

Zomba13

Acerac said:

*Edit*

Yeah, it was Blaze123 or something. He really, really didn't like my Pinkie Pie spray.

JackEtc

Tonight was the first night I just forgot spy and only played pyro. I had a lot more fun, and did a lot better as well. I think I'll stick to pyro on GAF for now, because I enjoyed it a lot more.

Also, Clydefrog has it out for me. I know he does.

How the hell did we win barnblitz? Also, fuck the Enforcer. That shit hits too hard for a class that already has a one-hit kill mechanic.

Top Bottom