• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Team Fortress 2 |OT3| - Murder-based Hat Simulator

Tenck

Professor Beef said:
Knife tip on the front of the shirt. On the back, a big target with the words "Hi Tenck!" under it.

MONEY PLEASE

Should have the Spy crab blacked out with the words below it "Can you identify this endangered Species?:

Tenck

Sgt.Pepper said:
It's Pikachu!

Speaking of Pikachu, I have the most suitable picture.
EEB78A873D998F6809AD05173698CA70FE053988

Acerac

Banned
Javaman said:
Yeah, these stupid Halloween gift grabs are the worst thing to happen to the game. Each year is worse than the last. My solution? Just don't play until it's over then it won't matter at all. No need to find anything if you can't wear them.

When is the event over?
Why not just play and not wear the costumes? I cared about them for an hour or so until I realized what a pain they were to get and have completely ignored them since?

Acerac said:
Why not just play and not wear the costumes? I cared about them for an hour or so until I realized what a pain they were to get and have completely ignored them since?
Because idiot assholes actively vote to go back to those maps and pick scout just so they can get all the gifts.

Even ignoring that, though, there's just a general attitude of giftwankery that is unpleasant.

Javaman said:
Halloween kills the server, yet again. They should really fire whatever douchbag Zynga wannabe guy they have designing these loots.
Technically it's sort of true, since every time you're like "I'm off for the night" half the server leaves. When you don't join at all... how is the party ever supposed to begin?!
fallengorn said:
Oh, you and your Halloween scapegoat...

Go make an announcement java!
looks like someone made one for you

vehn

Just uncrated this. Wonder if I should sell it now or after haloween event. I don't play soldier so I'll never wear it :/

ran5J.png

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
vehn said:
Just uncrated this. Wonder if I should sell it now or after haloween event. I don't play soldier so I'll never wear it :/

ran5J.png
My personal guess would be now while it is in limited quantities.

fallengorn

Bitches love smiley faces
CP in red spawn is the greatest hiding spot.
vehn said:

ran5J.png
I wish someone made a gif of the ending of the Graduate where the sound cuts out and everyone's cursing, because that's how I feel.

Goon Boon

Banned
vehn said:

ran5J.png
Just don't sell it for a really bad confetti unusual like that guy in the tf2 trading thread did for his good unusual. For some reason people like trading things without price checkin.

vehn said:

ran5J.png
Hard to say. I'd sell it now because people are hot for this stuff and the Flaming Lantern is more Holiday-specific than most effects. Not sure if people will want to buy hats with Jack-O-Lanterns floating around them after this week.

Strike while the iron is hot and don't look back. A hat like that will fetch a pretty penny.

edit: and don't trade it for other hats. Sell it for cash.

fallengorn

Bitches love smiley faces
My reaction is still unchanged. Wat.

Yeef said:
Uncreated: Vehn's Deception

lol.

Which reminds me... that guy on last night who could only say two things. "Saxton Fail. Lawl. Saxton Fail. Lawl." *shudder*

Patch:
Updates to Team Fortress 2, Day of Defeat: Source and Half-Life 2: Deathmatch have been released. The updates will be applied automatically when your Steam client is restarted. The major changes include:

Source Engine Changes (DoD:S, TF2, HL2:DM)
Output of status command now includes public IP
Fixed playback for pre-Halloween demo recordings

Team Fortress 2
Output of status command not includes registration status, including any error message causing failure
Update the '_registered' server tag based on whether registration is successful, not whether the registration convars are set
All registration related messages now go to the server log in addition to the console
Fix response from cl_gameserver_reset_identity command to properly format convar config lines
Added a taunt for the Tin Soldier set
Fixed the Soldier’s melee dare response rule
MONOCULUS! HAS GROWN ANGRY
Updated the localization files

Top Bottom