• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Team Fortress 2 |OT3| - Murder-based Hat Simulator

Blizzard

Banned
ArtistDude88 said:
I loved the Sydney Sleeper at release when it penetrated thru multiple targets and sentries :p
Bringing this back would make it much nicer, especially since the Machina already does that sort of thing if it's fully charged.

Yeef

Togglesworlh said:
Problem with Sydney Sleeper is a good sniper would never, ever use it. It's far less effective than constant headshots, even if those headshots aren't fully charged.

Not saying I'm a good sniper... but I'd like to be. And the SS doesn't help me become better. It teaches me all the wrong lessons.
It's a counter-sniper set. It forces any other sniper to body shot you and, barring the bargain, it charges faster than any other rifle and you have an extra 50 HP, so you win out. I think the set I actually pretty good, my only beef with it is that the Bushwacka doesn't really compliment the rest of the set very well. If you hit someone with the sleeper, chances are they're too far away to hit with your knife.

ArtistDude88 said:
I loved the Sydney Sleeper at release when it penetrated thru multiple targets and sentries :p
And it had random crits, too!

During the Saxton Hale on Nucleus,
5A3CFC7633CAFBC7A96C095BF9A481E1429EB22D

Boney's model was Saxton Hale for the whole match for me. So I got confused a couple of times.

Yeef

Okay, so apparently Zombie Fortress has it's own zf_ maps that you have to use or it doesn't work properly. Brrrt!

I'll install them on Monday, as well as the Arena sitting out fix and some vsh_ maps for Saxton Hale.

Jzero

Anyone have a clue of why my ping is going over 900 in every server? this has never happened before but today. i changed my pass code, i'm not downloading anything, and no one is using any devices that use internet.

Clydefrog

Cloudius12 said:
Almost the same as your avatar. Almost!

lol i never realized my avatar is actually the result of a huntsman :-O

I ... I am Clydefrog. But Clydefrog was actually controlled by Cartman. So I am Cartman... but Clydefrog was killed by Polly Prissy Pants. ... So I am Cartman killing Polly Prissy Pants with a huntsman?

Yeef

Jzero15 said:
Anyone have a clue of why my ping is going over 900 in every server? this has never happened before but today. i changed my pass code, i'm not downloading anything, and no one is using any devices that use internet.
Sounds like an ISP issue.

Yeef

Decided to say "screw it" and use the 4 keys I had to open crates. 2 Strange L'Etrangers and 2 Strange brass beasts ;(

Then I continued to say "screw it" and used all my metal to craft hats. Got An extra Team Captain and extra Surgeon's Stahlhelm, a birdcage, El Jeffe, Tricorne and Hustler's Hallmark. (none of them are for trade, before anyone asks).

Jzero15 said:
Likely a ISP issue. Strangely enough I was getting high ping issue yesterday in the waiting room.
I mean it was just constant 645 ms and another occasion constant 540.

Top Bottom