• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Team Fortress 2 |OT3| - Murder-based Hat Simulator

commissar said:
bots don't have ping, it says BOT instead :)
Bots can be given fake pings. The only real tell I find is if they're stealing another person's Steam avatar, as it seems like some servers can even fake SteamIDs on bots for the status command.

fallengorn said:
The only sure way to tell if they're a Bot or not is to give it an empathy test.
Sociopaths are bots?

Bot or Not?
Is your anti-social teenager a rudimentary video game AI?
Find out in one hour on Channel 6 News!

Clydefrog

My hangout (The Lions Den) has been void of regulars lately due to Skyrim so it's been amazingly easy. Cloudius pops in there from time to time.

p.s. don't google The Lions Den. the first result is a sex shop.

D

Deleted member 74300

Unconfirmed Member
Dreams-Visions said:
and they're always angry.

They got in a pissy fit when I used the civilian glitch as an engi. I mean I was still defending the intel with a sentry (better than the other engi's) but they went and banned me anyways. Because you know a glitch that causes me to look funny is more dangerous then some aimbot.

Iadien said:
Lotus is one of the places I'm banned from, that and no-heroes. =(

Don't know why you are sad about that...

My No Heroes experience can be broken down into, "Wooo I'm doing really wel-*kicked for slot reservation*"

Fuck that shit.

Iadien

Guarantee I'm going to screw up this post? Yeah.
Grimm Fandango said:
Don't know why you are sad about that...

My No Heroes experience can be broken down into, "Wooo I'm doing really wel-*kicked for slot reservation*"

Fuck that shit.

Because I love warpath, and no-heroes runs a 24/7 warpath server. =p

Togglesworlh said:
it is now

ohno.jpg

Forkball

CoffeeJanitor said:
No more nightly TF2?
It slows down periodically, especially this time of the year. Major fall releases + Halloween fatigue + Black Friday and Steam Christmas sales + no real major content update in five months + HOLY SHIT GUYS ZELDA IS COMING = people taking a break.

They'll be back though. THEY'LL BE BACK.

Forkball said:
It slows down periodically, especially this time of the year. Major fall releases + Halloween fatigue + Black Friday and Steam Christmas sales + no real major content update in five months + HOLY SHIT GUYS ZELDA IS COMING = people taking a break.

Yeah I guess that makes sense. Skyrim and Zeruda are heartless murderers

Forkball said:
It slows down periodically, especially this time of the year. Major fall releases + Halloween fatigue + Black Friday and Steam Christmas sales + no real major content update in five months + ITZ MAHVEL BAYBEE = people taking a break.

Fixed for...well, me.

Blizzard

Banned
I've been getting home from work ultra late, and during the weekend I'll probably play Skyrim. I try to drop into TF2 occasionally, but the GAF servers seems so incredibly stuttery (or maybe that's just TF2 in general these days), plus the 5 minutes or so it takes to connect to the GAF server, that it's kind of frustrating to even try to play.

XeroSauce

Popped in last night on a random server wit two Russian kids...I went Demoknight and obliterated them. Poor kids were freemium and asking me for items, and reassuring each other that "If we go Heavy + Medic we'll vin!"

They didn't.

Reading this thread always makes me want to play, that's why I'm not on GAF much. (and look who's booting up the game right now blargh)

Never playing on LotusClan again. newby new guy new player server. I usually play on it to practice my crappy sniper skills, but there are usually 7 others on the team.

plz come back Janky Ass! :(

Just saying I used to live near the Lion's Den. No really I did. I went to school close to it. Well at least signs on the highway in X miles close to it. Or XXX miles close to it I guess.

Clydefrog

I played like 4 hours of Bejeweled 3 tonight. This game kicks ass!!!

edit: did TF2-GAF kill The Lions Den website? I can't access it.

I wonder what their Black Friday deals are like

fallengorn

Bitches love smiley faces
Wendel Clark said:
Gaf downtime = TF2 Gaf Skyrim play time?!
The more likely scenario.

Most of those Christmas items are... lackluster. Snowman doesn't work. It looks weird with a neck.

Props to bloody spear cookie though.

windz

Skyrim > Me. I will be back...but...I...MUST SLAY DRAGONS!

You know, that, or steal some cabbage. I do love my cabbage.

Apparently there are some kinks in the system.

Also, apparently animated avatars will be returning, for better and/or worse. At least, that's the unconfirmed rumor.

Sianos

Mobile GAF won't let me post. :(

Finished a KOTH match 17-2 as Scout, was rewarded by the hat gods for my performance.

Got a Hottie's Hoodie. Selling it for 2.66 ref.

Forkball

93 of my friends have played TF2 in the past two weeks equaling to 1345 hours played
38 of my friends have played Skyrim in the past eight days equaling to 1130 hours played

TAKE A BREAK BORSALINO

Top Bottom