• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Team Fortress 2 |OT3| - Murder-based Hat Simulator

Yeef

Make it 2.33 and you have a deal.

Selling for any less than the warehouse price is silly, since I'm trying to buy one of the strange cabers.
*Downloads a plugin to make scout only selectable by admins*

(I don't actually care about your hood, I was only going to take it to give it away).

hey you guys gonna play tf2 next week instead of zelda???

VfKCo.gif

Sianos

*Downloads a plugin to make scout only selectable by admins*

(I don't actually care about your hood, I was only going to take it to give it away).

noooooooooooo ;_______;

(I don't actually care about my hood either, which is why I'm selling it).

Yeef

I updated to the latest version of HLXCE (the stats plugin/site). It has tons of SQL optimizations and now the site is a lot faster. \o/

Tenck

93 of my friends have played TF2 in the past two weeks equaling to 1345 hours played
38 of my friends have played Skyrim in the past eight days equaling to 1130 hours played

TAKE A BREAK BORSALINO

Sheesh man. 15 of my friends who own Skyrim have accumulated 519.2 hours

Blizzard

Banned
I still haven't purchase Skyrim. I'm too uninterested to.
This was me. I was like dawg, I ain't never played no Oblivions nor no Morrowinds, forsooth yo, I'm too cool for that. Psh why are people interested in Skyrim.

Then like 270,000 people were playing it at once and I was like ok, I never spend money but this time I'll spend money. And then it sucked me in like nothing I've played in the last couple of years, and turned out to be a pretty outstanding game. :)

(and like Cloudius12, Valve doesn't want me to play Dota2 and it's not like I have FRIENDS)

Forkball

You are a terrible person.

You could have posted this before his post and it would still make perfect sense.

I don't get why people uninstall games. Are you running out of harddrive space? YOU'RE GONNA COME KAHRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHWLING BACK.

Close to what? I wasn't comparing anything. If you thought I was comparing it to Skyrim, YOU'RE WRONG.

Also, Skyrim does more to keep me from playing it than it does make me want to keep coming back for more.

Sianos

In other news, the economy is doooooomed because of cloned fake genuine purity fists flooding the market and being exchanged for unusuals.

To think this used to be a simple FPS.

I still haven't purchase Skyrim. I'm too uninterested to.
Me when playing Oblivion: "I don't get the hype. The game is jank, the visuals are generic....Fucking hype machine."

Me before playing Skyrim: "Fucking hype machine, I'm not falling for this crap again."

Me when playing Skyrim: "HOLY FUCKING SHIT DRAGONS OH MAH GAWD THIS IS AMAZING!!!!!!!"

Seriously. Everything has been improved coming off of Oblivion. This game is great.

Oh yeah and dragon fights are fucking intense

Artist being the best huntsman that 1 round lol and goomba stomps.

fuck those goombastomps ;_;

LOL! I had some of the luckiest huntsman kills I've ever had tonight. Goomba stomps should be put on the regular GAF server :D

Or when I'm not aware of games :eek:

Needs announcements!

Pffft. There are announcements and events, and, like, only 6 people ever join. Ya'll disappoint me.

Bluth54

hey you guys gonna play tf2 next week instead of zelda???

VfKCo.gif

Don't forget about Batman Arkham City PC.
Between Skyrim, Zelda and Arkham City I don't know when I'll get a chance to play TF2 again.

I wonder if Valve will be doing another content update this month. We had at least a small one every month since the Uber Update (well besides the Manniversary Update being pushed back until October), but I could see Valve skipping this month with all the big games coming out and making a bigger Christmas update.

Thinking back to the last Christmas update we got Medieval mode. I wonder if we'll get Raid mode with this Christmas update.

So I'm considering making an Idle account. Can I use the same PayPal address to purchase on that account as my main one? Also if I log in on the new account, do I need to reinstall the entire game? I don't plan on using that one software/script that most people seem to use since I might actually get on this one every now and then.

I believe you can make a virtual credit card with paypal not sure though.

You don't need to redownload the game, Steam is extract files from the already acquired GCF files when you boot up Tf2 on your alt.

XeroSauce

SKYRIM
BATMANS
DOTA 2 BETA
REVELATIONS IN 7 DAYS

See you at Christmas, TF2.

edit: and LoL just got into season 2, with ranked teams. My time.

Top Bottom