• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Team Fortress 2 |OT3| - Murder-based Hat Simulator

Yeef

Pyro doesn't need any nerfs.
Team Fortress 2
- Added the Dr. Whoa bowtie
- Added a new taunt for the Heavy when he's wearing the FrankenHeavy set
- WebAPI changes:
- Fixed contained_item not always displaying in the web api results
- Added a new API (IEconAssets_440/GetAssetPrices/v0001) for getting item prices
- Fixed set bonuses activating outside of the proper holiday for holiday restricted items
- Fixed the Loch-n-Load death notice icon not being displayed correctly

Sianos

Since Boney was busy, I decided to join an MGE mod server. And it was as magical as people said it would be.

Met a fellow Scout aficionado; we dueled for almost an hour, practiced airshots, and exchanged strategies. It was glorious.

I'm at home with no school or work because of Thanksgiving, and feeling ill, with nothing better to do than TF2.

Is anybody going to be playing tonight? =(

OMG Aero

Oh man I need that Doctor Who bow tie.
Mbav2.jpg

AcciDante

Now that the games rush has ended (I think?), why don't we set a date for the return of tf2-gaf? Obviously not this week, but I was thinking the friday after? That's kind of far though. Whatevas yoos wants.

Yeef

And you were so close to getting a Simpsons reference, too. Tsktsk.
That is a Simpsons reference. Do you expect me to somehow fall off a roof in text? It cannot be done in a manner befitting such an event!

I'm in the mood now but no one is on.

NO ONE.
I sent an announcement yesterday for the Waiting room and you didn't show up. You missed the best game of Zombie fortress ever. It was survival mode and no one managed to win, but ArtistDude and I got close like three times (independently). The best part was when i was like 4 seconds away from winning, got backstabbed, but managed to survive, the slipped off the edge of the cliff and fell to my death.

Also, being corner as a sniper with 3 heath and three scout's coming at me from all directions and just exploding myself rather than letting them kill me.

Good times.

That is a Simpsons reference. Do you expect me to somehow fall off a roof in text? It cannot be done in a manner befitting such an event!

Bart spelled success incorrectly though, but you didn't! You have shamed Simpsons fans everywhere! As a final humiliation, you must walk home naked, dragging behind you the Stone of Shame.

Sianos

Let's try and start a game tonight. I don't have much to do throughout the week, so I'll be available.

Backlog mountain is slowly being beaten into submission. Just a few more titles bought during steam sales to go!

Blizzard

Banned
I can try to join the server tonight if anyone is playing, since I know you all love me (okay one or two of you hate my guts but the rest of you love me).

Unfortunately I tend not to get home until like midnight.

Blizzard

Banned
I guess the key question is, did the crashes, bad performance, and stuttering that started around Halloween ever get fixed? Or are the GAF servers just worse than usual in that regard?

Sianos

Don't know what that update did, but I've had many lock ups, four crashes of TF2, and a crash where I had to restart my computer.

Get a job, you hippie! And you know what Saxton Hale does to hippies!
Is it possible to be a violent hippie?

I have a job at my Tae Kwon Do dojang, which is why I have such a strange schedule.

I kick people for a living!

Don't know what that update did, but I've had many lock ups, four crashes of TF2, and a crash where I had to restart my computer.

Is it possible to be a violent hippie?

I have a job at my Tae Kwon Do dojang, which is why I have such a strange schedule.

I kick people for a living!
I had tons of lockups/stuttering while I was playing on that Lotus server.

Tae Kwon Do o_O nice

Top Bottom