• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Team Fortress 2 |OT3| - Murder-based Hat Simulator

I've added all LotusClan servers to my blacklist. Who's next?! skial? XXL?? I'm having a real hard time finding a replacement for GAF. :(

there is no replacement for GAF servers!

Temporary replacement server I play on is Lion's Den. Artemis Clivefrog, if you are reading this, You got lucky at the duel on Steel!

Yeef

I've added all LotusClan servers to my blacklist. Who's next?! skial? XXL?? I'm having a real hard time finding a replacement for GAF. :(
Every time I try to search for the no heroes servers to blacklist them all they don't come up. Just have to wait until matchmaking puts me on one then blacklist from my history. It's annoying.

Avocado

There are some reddit servers too. So far they are the ones that have had the most skilled players of all the servers I've been on, and it has greatly improved my own skill.

But yeah, blacklist all lotus and skial servers.

Yeef

We've released a mandatory update for Team Fortress 2. The notes for the update are below.

Thanks.

-Eric

----------------------------------------

Team Fortress 2
- Added new promo items
- Fixed some visual conflicts with the Dr. Whoa bowtie and other items
- Updated the Cold War Luchador, the Mark of the Saint, and the Apoco-Fists so they can be crafted and traded
- Updated the localization files
Brrtt.

I usually join Skial and ProTf2 just for some random game because those are the servers that reside on the West Coast which is the closest to Hawaii.

Grinchy

Banned
No wonder I got kicked off just now. I can't get Portal 2 or TF2 to download. Valve is ruining my life!

edit- ok portal 2 started downloading again but they are still ruining my life!

Forkball

New promos for Minecraft and Assassin's Creed.

20111124011455.png

20111124011701.png

Yes, these are real.

ALSO KNIFE RESKIN

20111124012433.png

Sianos

> mandatory update
> adds new promos and updates localization files

Nice priorities, Valve.

Fun round on the Badlands with Boney and Jackfrost. The power of teamwork prevails!

Sianos

Does that mean Minecraft is coming to Steam?

Those Creed promos are actually pretty nice, hope they do Cave Story ones after that. Wouldn't mind those at all!

Sianos

Should be home in a half hour or so, ready for a fun night of Scouting on the Jankiest server around!

I'd love to see a Cave Story themed set for Scout: Scattergun, hat plus antenna, and scarf.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Welcome to a secret society so exclusive it makes the Illuminati look like a Costco. How exclusive? You are the only member. This is the only item of its kind in all of existence. So don't craft it, Miney.
This better not mean it is exclusive to only Notch.

Boney

Banned
Should be home in a half hour or so, ready for a fun night of Scouting on the Jankiest server around!

I'd love to see a Cave Story themed set for Scout: Scattergun, hat plus antenna, and scarf.

you know it's not happening bub bub

but i get a pretty decent ping from them, does that mean you're not gonna play with me anymore?

;_;

Max head is beautiful and if you disagree you are literally subhuman and should be tied to four horses each sent galloping to four separate corners of a large room with a floor covered in vomit.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
You know, I really think that hat is going to stay true to the description, and be a one of a kind, which is a shame IMO. I wonder if Miney is the person who is going to get it.

Yeef

It seems anytime there's an update now, metamod.vdf gets deleted. Normally reuploading it fixes everything, but not tonight. I suspect restarting the server would do it, but I didn't want to kill the momentum.

[EDIT]
Also, some amusing pictures:

Leo faceplants like a boss. This was much cooler in action. The way the ragdoll was animated it looked like a deliberate attempt to make his face and the pavement become one.

Even in death, Bacon is relaxed.

Sianos

Happy to see the return of the nightly Jank! Fun night: too bad Junction killed it early.

Getting better at my airshots and airstrafes. Successfully surfing off of a rocket and airshotting Fallengorn feels very satisfying. <3

Forkball

I like how I'm calling for medic in that picture but you can see that I was almost instantly killed. GOOD JOB MEDIC WHOEVER YOU WERE.

Also who would have thought the double whammy of Gravel Pit and Junction would cause people to leave the server?

commissar

After junction yeef got sourcemod working again so you can rest easy that we probably won't play it for a looooooong time.

Gravelpit is a great map though :]

3_ullapool_caber_explosion.png

It fills my heart with joy every time I sticky jump over to a medic/sniper and ruin their day with one swing.
I love everyone so I like when I am killed by them. Except when I'm trying to kill someone. I will hunt you down now.

Oh, and I got the Artemissed award. 34 Huntsman kills. Woo.

BAH....Ive been getting my ass handed to me on lotus all morning.....teams sure are persistent with 4-5 snipers....either that or deal with thanksgiving guests.....i choose the 4-5 sniper teams

Happy Thanksgiving to those that do celebrate

Top Bottom