• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Team Fortress 2 |OT3| - Murder-based Hat Simulator

DarkKyo

Whew, finished my first winter item just in time.
I'd love for you guys to vote for it if you like it!

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=5001
3Pjrx.jpg

Proven

Hey guys, I'm back after playing a lot of other games. Stuff like The Binding of Isaac, Recettear, Skyward Sword... oh, and midterms. And family. And I suppose I should mention real life friends too...

Well anyway, December's here, classes end in the next week, and then finals are the weeks after that, so free time is coming up again. At least until I get Skyrim around Christmas. I'm expecting a lot of other school Gaffers to make their return as well.

That is pretty wicked, Dech! I want that that, and I don't even play Medic..

Also, I was just browsing the Workshop... Anyone else notice that the creators of most of the top rated stuff are from MLP fans? The fuck, man.

Acerac

Banned

Also, I was just browsing the Workshop... Anyone else notice that the creators of most of the top rated stuff are from MLP fans? The fuck, man.

Pony fans make the best items is all.

*Shrug*

DarkKyo

Thanks Artist!!! It's def my most commented on item and I just put it up over 12 hours ago. That could be a good sign...

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
The pocket elf is creepy.

For you hat thing Dechaios, it looks a bit odd by its self, but it goes really well with some paint and a hats.

DarkKyo

Thanks guys! Yeah it looks kind of odd.. it was such a bitch to get perfect.... equilibrium of trying to make sure the hair didn't breach the model, yet also make sure that the model doesn't breach any of the hats. Never doing one of those types of models again, ugh.

Also, I just finished this collaboration with another guy but I think we missed the winter item deadline by like ten minutes lol

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=5095

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
I can't even play this I've only been playing Firefall.
Trying to tag enemies (like BF), remembering I can't fly, not spy checking as well. Can't aim, all projectiles different speed. UGHHHHHHHHHHH

Blizzard

Banned
I can't even play this I've only been playing Firefall.
Trying to tag enemies (like BF), remembering I can't fly, not spy checking as well. Can't aim, all projectiles different speed. UGHHHHHHHHHHH
I get that way when I play other games. I would play Left 4 Dead, then play TF2 and try to right click melee spies away from me. :(

Oreoleo

That's what I get for going to bed early last night :( Next time, hopefully.

I was pulling a bachelor frog:

foul-bachelor-frog-fix-sleep-schedule-by-staying-up-til-tomorrow-night.jpg

Staying up till 7am is good for no one.

Proven

Honestly, everyone does well enough to make me happy. It may be the auto skill based team switching doing its job, but who knows. A good example for me was on Steel last night when the first attacking team got held before capping a single point, but then when the colors switched there wasn't a roll. The new defense ended up winning by holding D and E. At this point it's more about class composition to help with the oddities of each side.

AcciDante

Honestly, everyone does well enough to make me happy. It may be the auto skill based team switching doing its job, but who knows. A good example for me was on Steel last night when the first attacking team got held before capping a single point, but then when the colors switched there wasn't a roll. The new defense ended up winning by holding D and E. At this point it's more about class composition to help with the oddities of each side.
Uber maul kills!

That's what I get for going to bed early last night :( Next time, hopefully.

I was pulling a bachelor frog:

foul-bachelor-frog-fix-sleep-schedule-by-staying-up-til-tomorrow-night.jpg

Staying up till 7am is good for no one.

I stayed up until 7am last night trying to fix a bug in my project that was due at midnight!

GUESS WHAT

It was extended for everyone until next Friday!

I CAN'T WAIT TO BE OUT OF SCHOOL JESUS CHRISTTTT

Oh but I guess that has nothing to do with TF2. Carry on.

This is the place to learn. I've gone from horrible at every class to mediocre at medic and horrible at every other class thanks to this server.

Never! OtterGAF will inherit the world!
Is that what that is? Doesn't really look like an otter to me. Looks like a strange meercat.

I get on and everyone leaves :/

Then its Artistdude, Exmachina, Sgt. Pepper (how could I forget!?) and I. Oh and this kid.

Somebody called him 12 and he yelled back that he wasn't fucking 12.

He was 13.

I wanna try to get in that group. I wanna pwn real good. Be elite.

Top Bottom