• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Team Fortress 2 |OT3| - Murder-based Hat Simulator

I like TF2 its fun, and I'm really good at it. Its like the only game i play on STEAM though. I play maplestory and have a lvl 77 Aran, in Scania. Hope you add me as your friend, and watch out for me on TF2! Have a good day, mate.

Was Togglesworlh the 13 year old kid? Seems believable.

o8Yz6.jpg

Oh, DOTA.

Yeef

Sunday Novembuary 4th through Saturday Decembuarch 10th will be no random crit week on the server, because I'm pretty sure Fallengorn's a hacker. So when he, somehow, gets random crits without them being enabled, I'll know for sure.

Yup, taking a break until the next patch and then we'll see. Some guy just said I looked great even though I couldn't kill a fly. Hats > Gameplay

Sunday Novembuary 4th through Saturday Decembuarch 10th will be no random crit week on the server, because I'm pretty sure Fallengorn's a hacker. So when he, somehow, gets random crits without them being enabled, I'll know for sure.

Can you make one second no crits, and then the next all crits, then no crits again etc. etc.

We should do that.

Yeef

Can you make one second no crits, and then the next all crits, then no crits again etc. etc.

We should do that.
That is possible, but I will not do it.

There are plugins that let you edits the base crit chance, but it's not reflected on the client side because of the way the crit system works. What that means is that sometimes you'll shoot shots that are crits, but they'll look regular and sometimes you'll shoot shots that look like crits, but aren't. It's madness!

...maybe in the Waiting Room (though, I'll probably shut that down after this month).

Yeef

NOOOOOOOO

I don't blame you, no one is in there anymore! And the wario ware mod was never fixed.
I was thinking of putting dodgeball on there, but I don't think there's anyway we'll ever fill 4.0 with enough people to have a decent number in the Waiting Room. MAYBE if the Christmas update is big enough, but it's already paid through until January anyway, and it'd likely fall way off after that.

It's not a problem though. It's trivial to just download the full server contents and have it all ready to go for if The Wait ever need to return.

fallengorn

Bitches love smiley faces

I don't know what you're talking about.

Neo.gif

People keep bitching about crits but people probably benefit from them about as much as they get dicked over by them.

Yeef

http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t87/hamham_album/Neo.gif[IMG]

People keep bitching about crits but people probably benefit from them about as much as they get dicked over by them.[/QUOTE]Nope. Certain classes benefit from crits a lot more than others. Only a fool would contest that!

Also, you must understand the difference between Dirty Crits™ and clean, well-executed and precisely planned crits. The latter are only obtainable by those who have reached a state of Ultimate Zen. Unfortunately, no one else on the server besides me has yet.

[quote="Togglesworlh, post: 33169704"]Pretty much. People are big fucking babies when things don't go well for them, but they act like everything's peachy when things do go well.[/QUOTE]You act like a baby all the time. Does that mean things aren't going well for you?

Zomba13

I get on and everyone leaves :/

Then its Artistdude, Exmachina, Sgt. Pepper (how could I forget!?) and I. Oh and this kid.

Somebody called him 12 and he yelled back that he wasn't fucking 12.

He was 13.

I wanna try to get in that group. I wanna pwn real good. Be elite.
The Elite Forces of TF2.

We are one of the most elite groups in TF2. Only the best players are chosen.
We are only a small group, but we are the best of the best. Founded by one player, we slowly grew bigger. If your reading this message, and in this group, Gratz. You are now one of the most elite players in TF2.

2 Members | 0 In-Game | 2 Online | 0 In Group Chat

lol

Sianos

We only left because Yeef said so it was Payload again!

Wish TF2 was less Janky: annoying with the constant stuttering and freezing. Still, fun rounds last night.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RDe3pTcE1rI

Also I traded for the Medic Stahlhelm. I didn't want to get rid of all my metal, but I really wanted the hat and now I can use my old Medic hat as a craft one, so I can still craft something when the Christmas update hits.

This is a RETARDED question i'm sure....but I see people begging all day for the manniversary hat for crafting purposes....Isn't it all luck with not so great odds (2hats with minimum value of 2.66 total for one crafted hat that will most likely be worth 1.33-1.66)? or am I missing something....(the only thing I ever crafted was my Maul for pyro collection so i know very little about the subject)

Forkball

This is a RETARDED question i'm sure....but I see people begging all day for the manniversary hat for crafting purposes....Isn't it all luck with not so great odds (2hats with minimum value of 2.66 total for one crafted hat that will most likely be worth 1.33-1.66)? or am I missing something....(the only thing I ever crafted was my Maul for pyro collection so i know very little about the subject)

Typically, crafting your hats or refined is a bad idea because you could eventually do a straight up trade for any hat you once when you get enough refined and most hats are 3 refined or under. However, the temptation of having a top tier hat instantly is too great for some. Also a lot of people like to stock up on refined or craft hats when a major update is coming, so they can instantly have the new hats and if Gabe willing, one with a craft number, which can be traded for a ton of stuff. Since new hats are always insanely overpriced, some people would rather just take a shot at randomly crafting one instead of trying to save up seven+ refined. I've gotten some good stuff with crafting (Teddy Roosebelt, Soldier's Dress Uniform, Sniper Crocodile necklace, Furious Fukamigasa) but I've also gotten some crap (Hetman's Headpiece, Napper's Respite, Hustler's Hallmark etc.) I plan to combine my two craft hats after the Christmas update hits so I can try for a new item.

Yeef

I craft hats because there's not really anything else to do with metal. I only have idle accounts so that I can immediately craft new weapons when they're released, but there haven't been any new weapons in ages, so my backpacks tend to overfill, at which point I just cash out my metal for a chance at hats. Any that I don't want I just thrown on the pile.

I craft hats because there's not really anything else to do with metal. I only have idle accounts so that I can immediately craft new weapons when they're released, but there haven't been any new weapons in ages, so my backpacks tend to overfill, at which point I just cash out my metal for a chance at hats. Any that I don't want I just thrown on the pile.

Just give 'em to me!

I really want that Manny hat but there is no chance in hell thats ever coming.

All those hats, and I'm not even jealous. The only ones even on my wishlist are cheap - the Pip Boy, Trophy Belt, and Hotrod. Of course, I'd have all of the hats on my wishlist by now if I wasn't obsessed with collecting all of the series 30 stranges.

Javaman

Neo.gif

People keep bitching about crits but people probably benefit from them about as much as they get dicked over by them.
My dicked over percent is quickly reaching 100% thanks to you but crits should stay in. That randomness adds a lot to the game.

Top Bottom