• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Team Fortress 2 |OT3| - Murder-based Hat Simulator

You goobers have had it for like a couple of weeks... :eek:P

EsI64.jpg

Haahaa. Mrs Java has the real power. I'm just a peon.

I get it, im not good enough

Alienups

Trying to get some more info from her. She's hesitant to divulge more info because she doesn't want to cause a fuzz (which is retarded since he/she could be scamming other people as well) and she has no proof so it would be her word against his/hers.

Only things i know so far is that she got scammed out of a buds by the owner/admin of a big trading site.

@Rickenslacker: that might have been the case, i'll ask her if she can verify it was really him/her.

Maybe it's just me, but I doubt that the owner of a trade site, with lots to lose, would deliberately risk reputation over a buds. Most likely it was a imposter.

Clydefrog

I bought a new desk and the wood is so different from my old one. My old one was basically a piece of plastic... this one is actual wood. My mouse does not slide nearly as easily on it. This doth not bode well for my TF2 skills

wood. who woulda thunk it?

but artistdude, i haven't used a mousepad in like a decade

don't tell me i have to go get one now!

I had this dilemma earlier last year. I made a status on facebook about people should give me their unused mousepads. By the end of the day I had 3. I'm still using the healthnewsreview.org "how to write a accurate, balanced, and complete treatment or test report for medical journalism" mousepad.

And a new update just downloaded?

Forkball

No update news? YOU FOOLS

itsy_bitsy_spyer.jpg

Today, we're introducing a new item from the Steam Workshop, voted on by the community and buyable by everyone. This week’s item is the “Itsy Bitsy Spyer”, a miniature Spy voodoo doll that clips onto the Engineer's belt. It's featured in our Mann Co. Spotlight box at the immediate right of this post!

And for you traders out there, there's a link right underneath the Spotlight item that'll let you buy keys without going into the game. Plus, we’ve removed the three-day trading cooldown for anyone whose first Steam purchase was 30 days ago or more.

All of which brings us to the last new feature we're introducing today: "Buy Now" links that you can create for any item and embed anywhere. Visit the FAQ for more details!

Forkball

Two new crate series:
33:
Your Eternal Reward
Family Business
Soda Popper
Amputator
German Gonzila
Magnificent Mongolian

34:
Reserve Shooter
Atomizer
Southern Hospitality
Scottish Resistance
Hard Counter
Western Wear

The Strange YER will be popular.

Actually excited about strange Southern Hospitality. Definitely my favorite wrench. Also like the Reserve Shooter and Soda Popper.

Most of those other than the YER are going to end up dirt cheap in a month or so. I can wait. :)

Sianos

Strange Atomizer with complete my glorious Scout set!

New voodoo spy looks very nice, happy to see them taking more workshop updates. I want a Scout one next!

also mouse pads seem to help when sliding over wood

hooray for quote's (lack of) critical thinking (the key to success)

Had some good fun (as usual) with boney pubstomping today. Fiddled with a few classes I never play.
Spy I just cant seem to get a grasp on, Soldier im just god awful at, and sniper....which I had alot of fun with....certainly not good by any stretch of the word but did have fun and didnt get destroyed (like I did with spy)

Tenck

Actually excited about strange Southern Hospitality. Definitely my favorite wrench. Also like the Reserve Shooter and Soda Popper.

Most of those other than the YER are going to end up dirt cheap in a month or so. I can wait. :)

I'm begging you, don't jinx my pretty damn low chances ;_;

Top Bottom