• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Team Fortress 2 |OT3| - Murder-based Hat Simulator

Yeef

The proper title is D of the A 2.

I also do not have the game, but I really don't care. It'll be released eventually and I'm sure it will be free-to-play. Then I will play it for a week and forget it, like most games.

If setting the settings low isn't working, then setting them high MUST solve the problems.

SCIENCE.

Yesterday my laptop was doing strange things all day. Acting slow and whatnot. I was worried it was a virus I had gotten or something.

Found out this morning it was in power saver mode somehow :/

Yeef

So, now that APB is free and 'reloaded' I gave it a shot. The character creator is AWESOME. I love games with good character creators so I can play dress up! ^_^

The actual game isn't too bad either for a free game, though I suspect it'd be much, much better if I had people to play with who weren't morons *wink, wink, nudge, nudge*

So, now that APB is free and 'reloaded' I gave it a shot. The character creator is AWESOME. I love games with good character creators so I can play dress up! ^_^

The actual game isn't too bad either for a free game, though I suspect it'd be much, much better if I had people to play with who weren't morons *wink, wink, nudge, nudge*

I might try it. How are the vehicle controls?

I played the beta from the previous developers and the vehicle controls were laggy.

Yeef

I might try it. How are the vehicle controls?

I played the beta from the previous developers and the vehicle controls were laggy.
Vehicle controls are pretty typical of vehicle controls. Takes a little getting used to, but only because I'm used to control vehicles with controllers, not keyboards. Other than that they're fine.

Clydefrog

I got a new mouse and a mouse mat (piece of plastic) because it sucks on my wooden desk. I feel like such a nerd. But it's great for TF2!

Razer Abyssus
razer-abyssus-mouse-02.jpg

Boney

Banned
so the game keeps validating my steam cache files and won't start. Restarted the computer a couple of times but no dice.

Help?

so the game keeps validating my steam cache files and won't start. Restarted the computer a couple of times but no dice.

Help?

Wait for it to validate completely. The progress bar may be full and it may say 100% complete but it isn't done yet. The window will have a message telling you when it's done (the progress bar won't be there).

Boney

Banned
K thanks guys, usually I just pressed cancel after it reached 100%, but this time it wasn't working, I'll let it sit.

Hire Date: September 30, 2007 (06:26:08 GMT) :(

I think I only decided to pre-order when valve announced that TF2 would be released earlier for pre-orders

Someone here has to have beaten me. There's a whole five hours! Well, slightly less than five.

...Assuming it was released at midnight, which is probably unlikely.

Sianos

Some more wasted time later, I think I might have gotten the game to work better. Hopefully.

I'll be on tonight, then its off to a national qualifier!

Forkball

I noticed something interesting about the last blog post update.

j5dmN.png

That's the original, but if you check the page now, it says this:

Today, we're introducing a new item from the Steam Workshop, voted on by the community and buyable by everyone. The “Itsy Bitsy Spyer” is a miniature Spy voodoo doll that clips onto the Engineer's belt.

They took out the "this week's item" line. Which means A) they want to keep it a secret B) Valve is too lazy to upload a new item per week or C) they said "fuck it" after the second time.

Top Bottom