• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Team Fortress 2 |OT3| - Murder-based Hat Simulator

That seems to have made it a little better for me after a short test, but the ultimate test will be Janky Ass.

Also if you have antivirus running, add the appcache folder in your Steam directory to your exception. I read on Steam forums that it helps.

EDIT: LOL its funny that I don't see Skial at the top anymore, and ProTF have their server label their bot players as bots now.

upandaway

So, um, so I'm playing this (still not on the GAF servers since I suck). And.

I might as well just play Engineer forever and not play anything else. Seriously.

I just more than doubled my max points for a round for Engineer (previous was 20, now it's 42). My second highest is Heavy with 13 points and the rest are 10 and below. I think I got like 20 kills+10 assists on one sentry. And I didn't die the entire round.

I mean this is a bit silly. I played Pyro and Heavy just as much so it's not a per hour thing.

I might as well just play Engineer forever and not play anything else. Seriously.

I just more than doubled my max points for a round for Engineer (previous was 20, now it's 42). My second highest is Heavy with 13 points and the rest are 10 and below. I think I got like 20 kills+10 assists on one sentry. And I didn't die the entire round.

I mean this is a bit silly. I played Pyro and Heavy just as much so it's not a per hour thing.

Play Gaf as medic and pocket whoevers good at whatever class your trying to learn. Make friends with some of the guys and pubstomp with them....everyone just about is cool as hell and will help you even if your on opposite team.

ive only been playing for 4 months and can hold my own....im not good by any stretch of the imagination but good enough to play and not contemplate suicide after every gaf match....unless im playing with Artistdude, he says extremely hurtful things

Join the GAF TF2 group on Steam, usually when the server need to be filled up with bodies, there will be an announcement. Join the server, you got nothing to lose.

Boney

Banned
Play Gaf as medic and pocket whoevers good at whatever class your trying to learn. Make friends with some of the guys and pubstomp with them....everyone just about is cool as hell and will help you even if your on opposite team.

ive only been playing for 4 months and can hold my own....im not good by any stretch of the imagination but good enough to play and not contemplate suicide after every gaf match....unless im playing with Artistdude, he says extremely hurtful things

best way to deal with artist is to dominate him via assists

Yeef

So Christmas Day will be the last day of The Waiting Room. I'm interested in setting up at least one highlander game before then in there. Anyone interested?

Also, when (time and day) would be best for you people?

Also, ArtistDude is a chump.

Alienups

Anyone else here play on the UKCS servers ?

Also, would you guys mind it if hopped into the server once in a while ? I'm from Yurop so my ping will probably be a bit high

Sianos

Back from the tournament: won two golds (sparring and weapons), a bronze (in forms, so it doesn't count), and a black eye. Sparring ended in double sudden death: got a good headshot in as he delivered his hook. You silly, face punching isn't a point!

As I've learned from Whoreleo, TF2 is the best hand therapy, so I should be on tonight.

Back from the tournament: won two golds (sparring and weapons), a bronze (in forms, so it doesn't count), and a black eye. Sparring ended in double sudden death: got a good headshot in as he delivered his hook. You silly, face punching isn't a point!

As I've learned from Whoreleo, TF2 is the best hand therapy, so I should be on tonight.

Why are you being a neanderthal?

Oreoleo

Haha. I started physical therapy last week and all the workers I've been with so far are like "Wow, I'm surprised at how strong your hand and fingers are already."

It's all dem vidyagames I been playin :)

Sianos

Why are you being a neanderthal?

Sparring is about speed, power, and technique. At higher levels it is gracefully deadly. That man has disgraced our art (and my dashing good looks) with his drunken brawling! It wasn't even a good shot.

There is no style to just flailing at someone. A properly executed jump spin headshot is much more impressive (and hurts twice as much) than a simple bar fight whack.

Grinchy

Banned
I'm not wasting my damn money on special keys for stupid crates. When do the keys come out so I can buy them?

(This is how my brain works on TF2)

Yeef

Last year they gave everyone a single key for free.

With the whole naughty/nice thing, I wouldn't be surprised if they introduced gifting to the MannCo store (similar to gifting games) and had two different states of holiday key. If you gift it it's a nice key, if you keep it for yourself it's a naughty key.

More importantly, I'm hoping for new, non-reskin weapons. I need new toys to play with.

Top Bottom